integral

Bitcoin will reach 100k by the end of next year + "proof" + Make your predictions

83 posts in this topic

lol yes, 300k for btc and XRP~@100-500$$ hahah! But Ethereum is the best imo, I just have no money to gamble 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 14.11.2020 at 10:32 PM, meow_meow said:

I'm shocked that none of you have taken into consideration that PayPal just allowed BTC and ETH payments this month. 
This increases the demand for it. 

I believe that other major online payment systems will have to keep up with PayPal and will allow crypto payments aswell, which will again just increase the demand for it, while BTC itself is limited, unlike other currencies that get printer like toiler papper.

This is of course great news !
But I want to remind you of one more. Does anyone remember the news about the late British woman named Lindsay Durdle? If not, then I will remind you ! In 2018, Lindsay found breast cancer, which progressed rapidly and soon the woman died. Her widower received a letter from PayPal's electronic payment service notifying him that her deceased wife had violated the terms of the agreement with the company and PayPal can give legal action.
The letter specified the exact amount of the debt and stated, "You are in violation of clause 15.4(c) of your PayPal Credit agreement because we received notice that you are dead ... this violation cannot be remedied.
It looks terrible! What were people thinking ? 
Yes, £3200 is not a little money. But who's going to return the one they love to their husband? I used PayPal myself, but already then I stopped trusting this company. I have converted a lot of my savings to bitcoins and I keep them on https://bitcoinofficial.org/. Even such good news will not let me forget about the inhumanity of PayPal.  I'm not in any way doing anti-advertising, just giving you an example . Money does not solve everything, value people!

I think that such indicators are quite realistic. Especially when you consider that about $ 140 billion worth of Bitcoins are stuck in blocked e-wallets. How many more lost bitcoins?

I'm even afraid to suggest what course might be. of 21 million bitcoins, more than 8 million have already been mined. The less is left, the more cost will be

On 11/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, JosephKnecht said:

It will reach $100k by the end of next year only temporarily, and then it will go back to the $20k-$30k range.

The only reason for this is because governments around the world are printing money and the world is on fiat money standard. Most of this newly printed money now is flowing into stock markets as speculation, but eventually, people will realize that the fiat money system is in jeopardy if governments continue to monetize their own debt. In order to diversify out of the fiat money system, investors will start buying scarce assets (gold and bitcoin).

Don't look at short term trading, but rather try to analyze long term trends when making investment decisions.

oooo good time to cash in.

Does anyone know anything about dogecoin? 
It’s in the news atm it’s going up and it’s still under $1 

would it be worth getting some of that? 

Just looking at a graph and making predictions is one of the dumbest things you can do. 

In Tate we trust

@intotheblack NO its to late.

This explains how it works. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

WTF is this??? The wallstreetbets created a new coin? Lol

(Edit: I did some research and is a joke, it's not a real coin... )

:P

Screen-Shot-2021-01-29-at-3-55-38-PM.png

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse If it was a real coin it would pump like crazy. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral That’s what I was thinking Lol

I was looking for exchanges and there I saw it was a joke hahaha

that was a good one 

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse hmm ok im going to make it and post it on the reddit forum. 

@integral Make what? A coin?

^_^

Tesla revealed it has 1.5 billion BTC, 100k at this point is confirmed, everyone on the planet is going to buy bitcoin. 

Not trying to mislead people into risky investment. The risk is relatively low if you understand herd psychology of these markets. 

We will never see 30k BTC again. We might never see 40k... 

Edited by integral

I should have put all my money in BTC when it was 15k. I was hesitating so much. In hindsight it is easy to talk though. :(

In Tate we trust

36 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Money doesn't make you happy, but Bitcoin does ?

Bitcoin does not make you happy.

But it helps with decentralizing power.

I think the world is better off with Bitcoin as a foundational reserve asset.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I should have put all my money in BTC when it was 15k. I was hesitating so much. In hindsight it is easy to talk though. :(

We are still in the early adoption phase. Cutting-edge pioneer Elon Musk only just put a significant amount of money into Bitcoin. Most institutional investors don't own it yet. The vast majority of people still have no idea what Bitcoin is or how to buy it.

17 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Well, maybe it goes to 0 some point and then you're happy you didn't do it. When it was at 15k this was a possible scenario, and it still is.

I sometimes think this way too. I think "man, I should've put more it was so obvious this will become a big thing". But notice that that's greed talking. This is no longer rational and has no longer anything to do with steady, strategic long-term investment.

When you start thinking this way maybe take a step back or take a break from it completely.

That's very true, and it's of course possible. If it's greed talking. Totally agree with the decision to take a step back and reflect.

I don't think this way. I don't think "I should have put more into it".

I have just studied it so much that I now completely trust it.

So if I have spare change, it goes into the Bitcoin network.

I don't see any better way to store work/energy that I like to spend later.

49 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Well, maybe it goes to 0 some point and then you're happy you didn't do it. When it was at 15k this was a possible scenario, and it still is.

I sometimes think this way too. I think "man, I should've put more it was so obvious this will become a big thing". But notice that that's greed talking. This is no longer rational and has no longer anything to do with steady, strategic long-term investment.

When you start thinking this way maybe take a step back or take a break from it completely.

I'm investing in myself. I couldn't bare the emotional labor of investing right now while I'm working on productivity and trauma.

27 minutes ago, Yarco said:

We are still in the early adoption phase. Cutting-edge pioneer Elon Musk only just put a significant amount of money into Bitcoin. Most institutional investors don't own it yet. The vast majority of people still have no idea what Bitcoin is or how to buy it.

Investing in bitcoin is, was and will be a safe bet. The risky coins are those alt coins. There is higher reward but also higher risk. Bitcoin is relatively safe but it is a bet, like all investing. Otherwise it wouldn't be called investing.

In Tate we trust