Javfly33

I literally feel relaxed/little high after eating a good 300grams of red meat

8 posts in this topic

I found this beef plug that sells ecological beef. This animals live happily (I assume, I haven´t ask them) and free in the catalans mountains (pyrenees). The farmer told me:

1- They are freely to walk around within a huge extension of land, (they go down to the river to drink, they walk a lot etc)

2- they are not forced to reproduce but they voluntarely choose when to

3- they eat 100% natural grass from the mountain land, meaning, it´s not land that has been modified or touched to be more fertile or whatever...etc.

As you can imagine, They obviously have more life expectancy too. 

Now, notice that all of the studies against red meat have probably been done NOT ON this kind of quality farms. They have done on intensive farms. The differences are HUGE. It´s like you put some humans in some violent stressful prison and then analyze their bodies, so you extrapole that human mean is bad. But you forget that humans can also live in luxurious houses with big gardens. Maybe their meat wouldn´t be so bad then. 

And the result it seems is worth it because the meat is absolutely fantastical. Not only is good in the sense that is delicious, I mean that when I finished eating I feel soo relaxed and basically I feel good in my body for no apparent reason so it has to be the meat. That is such a contrast in comparison when i finish eating almost any other meal, specially like pasta, rice, oatmeal, where even if i feel full and somewhat satisfied I feel a kind of low mood for half an hour and sometimes even anxiety. Its really nuts that people say red meat is bad! This is basically one of the best foods I have put in my body ever and I am going to definetely increase my red meat intake from this provider and keep you guys updated.

Edited by Javfly33

27 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

for no apparent reason

tryptophan :)

Health Blog - Educational deep-dives each month 

Instagram - Easily digestible info on men's health, chronic disease, longevity and nutrition. 

Feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion about a health issue you are currently struggling with  

10 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

tryptophan :)

Wow. Well I´m telling you this stuff is a winner! Omg still feeling great :o

Its possible to experiment taking a tryptophan supplement and see if it give you the same high. To pinpoint it. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Red meat wouldn't taste that good, if we were not supposed to eat it. xD

Idk how long you've been alive, but the general rule seems to be if it tastes good it's probably not that good for you, and if it doesn't taste that good, it's probably good for you.

:P

Edited by Roy

"I don't care what the people know! The world's going to end in a month or so..."