Darlisto

Heal Your Inner Child

13 posts in this topic

What advice would you give to your inner child having the experience you have today?  

The inner child needs no advice, but rather loving attention that is acknowledging its needs.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Listen to your heart & follow your intuition

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Why don't I have any advice? 

Nothing would work, it is unfortunate you're even born. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to suffer and die, there will be no security, there will be no money, you'll literally be played out like a fool by other people who will gain from destroying you. You're not welcome in this world. You're better dead.

See? Nothing good. 

Edited by Bojan

You are living in a bubble. Stop imagining different houses, money, security, presidency, celebrity status, pop singer or famous actor, successful fashion business, sports, athletic abilities, just stop with all this nonsense. You're not born in the right place at the right time. There just is no security, and nothing good will ever come your way, trust me.

Now what to do? Well I'd say save yourself suffering that's gonna come from 5 years and earlier. Just save yourself the suffering. It's not worth it. You're better off not seeing what's coming. 

My advice, whatever I say, it just won't help you, nothing will. 

The fear isn't in the snake but in you. Don't put your sense of self out into the external world to be judged and decided by other people. Always be open to advice, but don't accept it without thinking it through for yourself first. Don't take anything personally, and treat everyone else how you would like to be treated. When someone is rude to you, it's just them projecting their problems unto you. Everyone is living in a different world in their heads, there is no one world, everyone has a different lens. Always be genuine and authentic with yourself and other people. There will always be people that don't like you and that's fine. Just focus on what you think about yourself.

@Bojan Hello

I disagree with your point of view.

There is the solution, at least for our inner wounds from our childhood. The solution is ofcourse the healing of our traumas. Some deep (auto)therapy is needed for that to happen and it takes some time. This is the way to save ourselves from suffering.

@Bojan Hey Bojan, thanks for your input. I feel that this question is not so much about whether the advice is actually right, it's more about the compassionate and deep contemplation towards  your past and the wounds of your inner child. As @tsuki put it beautifully: 'The inner child needs no advice, but rather loving attention that is acknowledging its needs.' 

From that you have written in your reply I conclude you have a rather negative and fatalistic outlook on life, somehow having lost faith in your Self, and thus Life. I truly believe there is a golden, satisfying and deeply fulfilling authentic path for everyone, once you are open to this possibility. You mentioned struggling with security in both of your replies. Maybe you you, aka your inner child, is not feeling secure because the self-talk you project towards it is so negative, faithless and fatalistic. What would happen if you'd sent it hope, tenderness, kindness, hope and compassion? Would that give you some form of groundedness; some form of security? Would that security maybe enable you to actually start actualizing that beautiful list of dreams you have?

I believe so! 

@Bojan What is going on? I will leave you alone, but i just wanted to say something optimistic to you, nothing else.

Peace, brother??

Keep learning about the world, through first hand experience. And find a purpose.

Leave your job and do something you love. You don't really care about your coworkers. That's just a story your mind tells you to keep you in place. And let go of feeling responsible for the emotions that others have.

Get new friends and forget the old ones. They suck and you're different now.

Move to a new city :)

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games