Muhammad Jawad

Where do all our memories store. (In Consciousness, Mind or Brain)?

37 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Claymoree said:

Memory is interesting subject, if you take dreams for example, you can hold memory of dream world , which has nothing to do with your real world, only thing in common in all of this is that none of these states know where "you" came from , but all of them can hold vague memory of your past and things around you. 

Hi! Claymoree

Thanks a lot for one more example to expand our minds.

You are right. Exactly. That's True.

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

The memories which makes you an unique Javad lies in your body. You tweak your physical body and your memories change. That's all I know.

On 10/30/2020 at 0:59 PM, Muhammad Jawad said:

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing great.

According to my research & experiences, We don't have a thing called Mind. There are just a few thoughts and images appear & disappear in Consciousness And we blindly call it a Human Mind and we assume that the brain consists of all of our Memories.   

So my question is if there is no Human Mind. Then where all memories Store?

Do Memories belong to and store in Consciousness? Or there is Mind in which they store? Or in Human Brain?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks 

Very good question. 

See in the materialist perspective the answer is very simple.. That you've got a brain inside your skull and you've got specific type of neurons responsible for storing your experiences as memories. Like a memory card in any electronic device. 

If you say there is no brain or any physical or non-physical location where experiences are stored.. From a more spiritual perspective.. The past never even happened and your entire life backstory and memories are imaginary. You imagine them in the present moment to explain how you got there. (I was born I went  to school I grew up bla bla bla and here I am). That's Leo's opinion anyways. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

In the present moment. They are a reference point unique to human beings and more complex life forms. You need them to pitch your tent so to speak and experience life as the form you currently are. 

On 10/30/2020 at 5:59 AM, Muhammad Jawad said:

Do Memories belong to and store in Consciousness?

Good question!

Here are my thoughts and beliefs on memory.  Time and space, as we know it is experienced moment from moment.  Our atoms, molecules, and our physical materialization emerges and appears from the “Timeless” dream states and from our personalized subconsciousness; from moment by moment, in and out in rapid succession in a linear perceived time stream.  Our in and out materialization happens so quickly that our worldly senses are to slow and unable to notice our rapid appearance and disappearance, our rapid birth and death in this physical plane. 

Having said that, where does our memory go and come from?

It comes and goes from the much larger you that exists in the timeless realm of consciousness!  All your perceived linear moments from birth to death, from one life time to the next, the perceived birth and death of our Earth and our Universe is all happening at this moment in the “timeless” Absolute Ocean of Consciousness.  Your death has already happened in the future you!  You are not “aware” of it because of the “deliberate” manipulation of consciousness and the senses that have been given to us so that we can experience and perceive separation from the source of “All-That-Is”.  Your perceived memories are filtered from this dream state of consciousness to make it seem like it happened yesterday, but in actual reality it is happen in the here and now.  To make matters more confusing, your past and future “you” is constantly changing, that is why your memories are never the same.  Your memories change with the change in your thoughts, ideas, imagination, believes and emotions. 

Food for thought!

Edited by DLH

22 minutes ago, DLH said:

Good question!

Here are my thoughts and beliefs on memory.  Time and space, as we know it is experienced moment from moment.  Our atoms, molecules, and our physical materialization emerges and appears from the “Timeless” dream states and from our personalized subconsciousness; from moment by moment, in and out in rapid succession in a linear perceived time stream.  Our in and out materialization happens so quickly that our worldly senses are to slow and unable to notice our rapid appearance and disappearance, our rapid birth and death in this physical plane. 

Having said that, where does our memory go and come from?

It comes and goes from the much larger you that exists in the timeless realm of consciousness!  All your perceived linear moments from birth to death, from one life time to the next, the perceived birth and death of our Earth and our Universe is all happening at this moment in the “timeless” Absolute Ocean of Consciousness.  Your death has already happened in the future you!  You are not “aware” of it because of the “deliberate” manipulation of consciousness and the senses that have been given to us so that we can experience and perceive separation from the source of “All-That-Is”.  Your perceived memories are filtered from this dream state of consciousness to make it seem like it happened yesterday, but in actual reality it is happen in the here and now.  To make matters more confusing, your past and future “you” is constantly changing, that is why your memories are never the same.  Your memories change with the change in your thoughts, ideas, imagination, believes and emotions. 

Food for thought!

How does changes in other's thoughts affect my world?

4 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I think "No Self" has said that Memory gets stored in Consciousness.

But is that your experience? Because it seems like you concluded that thoughts simply arise out of nowhere based on your experience. How are memories any different?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

What exactly would consciousness remember? 

Everything?

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

If you say there is no brain or any physical or non-physical location where experiences are stored.. From a more spiritual perspective.. The past never even happened and your entire life backstory and memories are imaginary. You imagine them in the present moment to explain how you got there. (I was born I went  to school I grew up bla bla bla and here I am). That's Leo's opinion anyways. 

Amazing Point of view. That has Logic as well. Thanks

1 hour ago, DLH said:

Your perceived memories are filtered from this dream state of consciousness to make it seem like it happened yesterday, but in actual reality it is happen in the here and now.  To make matters more confusing, your past and future “you” is constantly changing, that is why your memories are never the same.  Your memories change with the change in your thoughts, ideas, imagination, believes and emotions. 

Thanks a lot. Good Point.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

But is that your experience? Because it seems like you concluded that thoughts simply arise out of nowhere based on your experience. How are memories any different?

Yes, according to our experience, thoughts & memories don't have any difference. 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

As in, consciousness & everything? 

Yes.

Memories are bound to the world of form, because they require the illusion of time. They don't really exist. There is no memory outside of form, which is to say there is no memory without a brain or some other time-bound storage mechanism.

Consciousness is timelessness is eternity is now.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:41 AM, An young being said:

How does changes in other's thoughts affect my world?

Your limited individual thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs and emotions that are being created from the higher mind that is also you, which is beyond the physical perceived you, which you may or may not be aware of, is invisibly connected and mixed together into a huge pot of similar, like minded thoughts, ideas, imaginations, beliefs and emotions, as a collective, that together create this one focused Earth reality.

When the you, from your subconscious and your Earth Ego Consciousness focus on a thought, idea, an imagined reality and belief, it is invisibly shared with similar minded subconscious, Earth Ego Conscious minds that share this collective physical reality.  Shared with other conscious beings, such as humans, rocks, plants, and animals etc……

If you are highly conscious and aware of your thoughts, you will begin to notice how your thoughts etc., affect and create your reality.  Just as an example, If I have an emotionally charged thought and belief that my partner is Evil, she will unconsciously feel, and intuit those thoughts and beliefs instantaneously.  She may not recognize or perceive my exact thoughts or beliefs, but she will feel the energy behind them. (Which means she will definitely not be in the mood for a romp in the hay tonight.... lol...) 

We are all connected by a field of conscious Energy, and this conscious energy holds this physical Earth Reality together.  This conscious energy also holds all the atoms and molecules that form your body together so that the higher you, and the All-That-Is (you) can experience a perceived separation.

When you become aware and conscious of this knowledge and begin to, with awareness, observe your thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs and emotions, you will soon notice how they create your reality.  How they create the collective reality of this one Earth reality, and how they effect the people around you.  You will soon notice the power of your focused thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs and feelings within you and how they influence and create your physical and non-physical realities.  You have the power of creativity within you.

Your thoughts can create a healthy expanding, fulfilling life experience, or they can create a withdrawn miserable, depressing, unhealthy, negative life experience.  The choice is yours, it all depends on how conscious and aware you are, and which thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs and emotions you hold your focus on and hold your attention on!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH