seeking_brilliance

☎️The Lucid Dreaming Hotline?

463 posts in this topic

Dear @seeking_brilliance 

WBTB seems to be my best method for becoming (semi-) lucid. Today I had 3 lucid dreams after I woke up. I now recognize the theme of me knowing the dream and letting it run its course just out of curiosity xD It is just beautiful to enjoy the dream unfolding. Gotta bring this attitude too into daytime.

I feel that being aware 24/7 will make me fully lucid, but that's just a future dream ;)

You have received a message from LR.

Subject: Thanks!

Incoming payment: Blessed loving rays filling your heart with warm fluffy feelings. :x

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

16 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

WBTB seems to be my best method for becoming (semi-) lucid. Today I had 3 lucid dreams after I woke up. I now recognize the theme of me knowing the dream and letting it run its course just out of curiosity xD It is just beautiful to enjoy the dream unfolding. Gotta bring this attitude too into daytime.

I feel that being aware 24/7 will make me fully lucid, but that's just a future dream ;)

????

Tell me how your typical Wbtb process goes, please

17 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

You have received a message from LR.

Subject: Thanks!

Incoming payment: Blessed loving rays filling your heart with warm fluffy feelings. :x

Re:

Subject : payment received 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Have anybody tried establishing a connection across dreams? Like people could condition themselves to call another person who is also dreaming while waiting to pick up the phone. Apparently, the DMT space is often shared by close friends who are tripping together, so I don't see how the dream space couldn't follow the same rules.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

21 hours ago, lmfao said:

I used to be able to lucid dream a lot when I was younger

I think when we are younger our minds are more open to different experiences because we don't know much about "the world"... I used to experience a lot of sleep paralysis as a kid but I didn't have lucid dreams until now that I had one random experience. I am trying to have lucid dream consciously but still working on it.

Now I now that sleep paralysis is the entrance to lucid dreaming... I didn't know that as a kid.

Once, it happened to me that I opened my eyes and I was still dreaming with my eyes opened. I saw my dream and my bedroom mixed at the same time... hehehe... crazy.

:-P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Have anybody tried establishing a connection across dreams? Like people could condition themselves to call another person who is also dreaming while waiting to pick up the phone. Apparently, the DMT space is often shared by close friends who are tripping together, so I don't see how the dream space couldn't follow the same rules.

Sometimes I had the same dreams as my daughter, not exactly the same but they consisted of the same elements. For example I dreamt about motorcyclist and she too. But this motorcyclist did different things in our dreams. How did I notice it? I dreamt sometimes that I play with her friends - small children :) So I began to ask her what she dreamt about. But now it´s over, she is big and won´t tell me.

@abrakamowse we need to think of a way to induce sleep paralysis through law of attraction. I'm thinking... guided mnemonic programming, with other exercises to be played before sleep.  Something like "tonight I awake in sleep paralysis." and  "When I awake in paralysis, I am not afraid"  Honestly I think the fear of paralysis is one of our biggest blocks because I used to wake up in it all the time, until a real scary thing happened and I wished to never do it again. guess who listened? People need to be taught to not fear the astral demons and either dispel them or get past them. Then there's infinity to explore. 

this one looks interesting... claims to encode the affirmations in binary code within the music. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Honestly I think the fear of paralysis is one of our biggest blocks because I used to wake up in it all the time

I remember exactly what happened the first time I woke up during sleep paralysis. I think I was like 15 or 16 at that time. It happened mostly taking a nap. Now that I know the different techniques I think taking a nap is similar to WBTB. Because when you sleep during the day is like you are not totally asleep and you can wake up more frequently and go to sleep again...

Ok, the thing is that when it happened, I got scared really. I was thinking like "I am not going to wake up" or "I will stay like that all the time?"

But then a thought appear (lucky me) that it said... "what is happening is that I woke up, but the body didn't... I only have to wait until the body wakes up"...

so I waited and after some time the body did move... lol...

And then after that, anytime I had sleep paralysis I waited consciously until the body responded... and it always worked!

:-)

Crazy

:-P

Note: Thanks for the video!!!!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Tell me how your typical Wbtb process goes, please

Waking up after 5h, drinking something and meditating when laying down.

Being super conscious of the movie (river of thoughts) while noticing gradual "shutting down" of the mind during meditation. The mind's shutdown process is faster when your mind is still sleepy while you get something to drink. Awareness notices that things are still sleepy when you can't really make sense of the world or the body is uncoordinated in movement.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 28/12/2020 at 2:14 PM, Loving Radiance said:

Waking up after 5h, drinking something and meditating when laying down.

Being super conscious of the movie (river of thoughts) while noticing gradual "shutting down" of the mind during meditation. The mind's shutdown process is faster when your mind is still sleepy while you get something to drink. Awareness notices that things are still sleepy when you can't really make sense of the world or the body is uncoordinated in movement.

Awesome. One thing that has worked for me is getting up and watching a tv show or movie that I like.  And if I don't get lucid I tend to have a dream that's either directly about what I watched, or heavily influenced by it. It's a good way to go flying with superman, or travelling worlds with doctor who. I have to watch TV until I get sleepy again. 

6 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Awesome. One thing that has worked for me is getting up and watching a tv show or movie that I like.  And if I don't get lucid I tend to have a dream that's either directly about what I watched, or heavily influenced by it. It's a good way to go flying with superman, or travelling worlds with doctor who. I have to watch TV until I get sleepy again. 

I am trying on a daily basis but still no success. 

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

I misread the title. Wanted to use service but it's meh now. 

Unless..... 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I am trying on a daily basis but still no success. 

Tell me about the routine you are trying. One thing to take note is how long you stay up. Some people only need to stay up for 20 minutes, some for an hour. And anything in between.  And unfortunately with the human body it could be 20 minutes one night and 40 minutes another night. Keep experimenting.  Make sure to go back to bed somewhat sleepy, but not too sleepy, and if you aren't sleepy, do one of these videos :

As with stepping into a dream, if you get up in the middle of the night and go back to bed and can relax yourself into stepping into a dream (without falling asleep!) you will be able to bring that skill into daytime with you, with practice. As with many things, you need to experience it for yourself to really know what I mean. 

Have you had any dream reports to add to that thread? 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I misread the title. Wanted to use service but it's meh now. 

Unless..... 

Unless what? ?

27 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Unless what? ?

Well you know. You guys open a real one. There you go, said it. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well you know. You guys open a real one. There you go, said it. 

I'm confused even more now, but thanks for calling! 

(performs reality check) 

6 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I'm confused even more now, but thanks for calling! 

(performs reality check) 

Doesn't matter will stick with those who conviniently live just a mile away. 

Thought it's some retro revival got nostalgic, sorry. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity ? it's not a lucid sex hotline, silly.  We'd have to learn to meet in Astral first ?.

That being said, I could teach you how to summon someone in a lucid dream, whoever you want to bang.  Just don't say Leo ?

@seeking_brilliance Now we are talking. Teach me Master I am all yours. Finally sthg of real worth on this forum. 

Waited for so long. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Also want to be Incubus. Sweet dreams.

I always say like I am spell casted to this forum always sthg interesting comes up. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@seeking_brilliance Now we are talking. Teach me Master I am all yours. Finally sthg of real worth on this forum. 

Waited for so long. 

Alright fine. 

Lay down, meditate for a while and perform progressive full body relaxation. When hypnogogia begins, just keep observing.  Don't move a muscle, not even your eyes. When you get a crystal clear image, try and mentally zoom in on a detail and you may suddenly find yourself in a dream. Or at some point you may see a world materialize and simply push your essense into it and step in. 

Now, the fun part. 

Think about who you want to summon. Let's just say Henry Cavill (because who wouldn't). Now--holding his image and essense in mind, and the intention of him appearing, ask for him to come up behind you and tap you on the shoulder. 

Voila.