Shmurda

What's happening on this forum

12 posts in this topic

Nothing is happening on this forum. 

Within the appearance that nothing takes are a subset of members of the forum. This subset of members are taking the teaching of "nothingness" or "God" or whatever you want to call this appearance and they're using it to deceive themselves into believing reality is non-dual.

This only serves to reinforce their own sense of separateness by weaponising the ultimate statement of non separation and using it to serve their own ego-centric agenda. 

This is the same old agenda: an attempt to assert that the ego has the truth and now it's time to school all the other ego's about how right it is.

This time however, it's wearing a very cunning disguise that says "reality is a dream and I don't exist". This statement (or similar) then become the tool it uses to assert its existence. 

If you really want to wake up, put down the keyboard, sit on the cushion and humble thyself. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

I exist as both my absolute,soul and meat self... It's just realizing you created yourself and now your "self" is the universe.. It always was amnesia is a part of the game.. But denying duality, denying you created this experience for yourself, to experience separation, is nonesense.

You are having this experience,don't you see the power in that?

Before you found spirituality you felt this life to be 100 percent real, now you say no one exists..  

It's funny, compared to nothing even a dream seems real. Compared to an eternal void, thoughts are like blinking stars in the night sky. How long can you bear to be conscious of the void and eternal aloneness anyways?

1 hour ago, Shmurda said:

using it to deceive themselves into believing reality is non-dual.

There's no such thing as deception. Everything is absolutely True and Real, including non duality and duality.

This is the same old agenda: an attempt to assert that the ego has the truth and now it's time to school all the other ego's about how right it is.

There's no such thing as Truth, because everything is True. False is just as True as True is. 

This time however, it's wearing a very cunning disguise that says "reality is a dream and I don't exist". 

Infinity includes "reality is a dream and I don't exist". It also includes "reality is real and I do exist" and it includes everything in between. 

This statement (or similar) then become the tool it uses to assert its existence. 

It doesn't need to assert its existence because it exists by default and no assertion makes anything exist. 

10 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

There's no such thing as deception. Everything is absolutely True and Real, including non duality and duality.

I like your contemplative brain 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This time however, it's wearing a very cunning disguise that says "reality is a dream and I don't exist". This statement (or similar) then become the tool it uses to assert its existence.

This is just another way of running from reality or make reality more bearable. People are trying to cheat life and suffering so they come up with this excuse. The Self is real and is responsible. Self-denial isn't.

@electroBeam first off I wana say that the appearance of my separate self likes your posts in general and I have a lot of respect for the spiritual journey that the appearance of you appears to be on. 

That said you are falling into the trap I outlined in the OP. Notice how you took what I said and dissected it from the perspective of the infinite, completely bypassing the point of the post in order to school me on non-duality.

If your interest was really in being a good teacher, as you appear to be trying to do, you would be sympathetic to the point of the post and attempt to respond in a way that enables cooperation. However, you instead choose to reinforce your position of being ultimately knowledgeable in field of non-duality (lol) by dissecting the post from your Godly point of view. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

@Shmurda I get what you're saying, and your post is a topic the re-occurs periodically on this forum. And the poster usually ends up seeing how their position wasn't quite true and they move on. Im not superior, i did it here(not saying our posts are the same, but we share common messages). And plenty of other posters did it. And plenty will do it in the future. I think having this awareness is helpful on its own. 

Yeah you've got a good message, stop mental masturbation and get on with the work, but the forum owners and mods already know this message, and have put stuff in place to support this message, and we've ended up with the best possible scenario. This forum is quite old now, and the themes that pop up now have been popping up since this forum's birth.

Having others dissect your words can be deeply irritating especially if the dissector at hand is an idiot. Because it can seem like they just miss your message, or arent interested in listening to you, but rather are just interested in projecting their views. Again, i get that. 

But really how can it be any other way? The spiritual path is really about ripping the floor from under you. In a jnana context, its about you having assumptions about the world and questioning them. We all have different perspectives on here, and the best spiritual guidance you could get is people trying to rip the floor from under you. Theres no point egging on your assumptions, or going along with you with your assumptions. That wont grow you, what will is us questioning your deeply held assumptions that you project in your OP.

And you'll notice that the most helpful people on here question your assumptions, they dont egg them on or go along with you.

And having the idiots not understand you or try to tell you that you're wrong is just a rough edge in this highly effective approach to growing you. And really its an opportunity to test your capacity to love your little idiot selves ;) a growing opportunity. 

So in a twisted way, yes i agree that you've got a good message, but this forum is already perfect at the same time :) which ties beautifully with the whole "Everything is already perfect" mantra.

What is mostly happening is bickering and snoring :D 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Shmurda The Hot Witch Girlfriend says:

IMG_20201018_184214.jpg

A daily reminder to stay hydrated fam lol love y'all ❤️

(Original caption of the picture)

14 minutes ago, ajai said:

@Shmurda The Hot Witch Girlfriend says:

IMG_20201018_184214.jpg

A daily reminder to stay hydrated fam lol love y'all ❤️

(Original caption of the picture)

Im waiting on instructions how to attract a HWG in my life. Since I am not myself a hot witch girlfriend, I find my usual technique of "attracting what I am" is failing me :D Please help  

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

49 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Im waiting on instructions how to attract a HWG in my life.

Same here brother.

49 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Please help 

If Somebody is listening to our outcry we poor guyz invite you to help, anybody?? ladies ?? or any HWG herself, are you listening..., ??