Preety_India

Stage Pink

56 posts in this topic

I have come up with a new stage. 

Stage Pink. 

4io4sc.jpg

4io5s3.jpg

It takes a little bit of good traits of every stage and then mixes it up. 

And leaves out the unhealthy aspects. 

It embraces all stages and doesn't demonize any stage. 

Tell me what you think. :ph34r:

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@K Ghoul actually the picture is real. It's called a pink moon. You can Google it. 

@Heart of Space no. 

This is the stage where we take the good of all stages and incorporate it and make a nice Mashup. 

4ikaxl.jpg

@DrewNows this is about Spiral Dynamics not chakras 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@DrewNows this is about Spiral Dynamics not chakras 

Where do you think spiral dynamics came from? The colors align with the chakra system, aligns with the solar system, aligns with all of time and space. All is one consciousness 

@DrewNows yea I get that... 

But it's a great idea to have a stage that accumulates the good aspects of each stage and leaves out the unhealthy aspects. 

You can consider it as a universal chakra located in the center of your body where all chakras and their energies meet. 

The central axis of your body. 

It should soak in the energy of every chakra and manifest it one at a time. 

And all chakras rotate around this central axis. 

It's like a balanced diet concept where you take in the good nutrients from all foods in moderation. 

This way you stay in perfect harmony and balance. 

Here the keywords are harmony and balance. 

18 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

It’s the triple decker:heart, third eye, and crown all together

This is it! The three stages together are Heart mind and soul, green yellow and turquoise. Compassion, tolerance and truthfulness, the pillars of Falun dafa :o 

All of that can be a part of Stage Pink as well. 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

This is it! The three stages together are Heart mind and soul, green yellow and turquoise. Compassion, tolerance and truthfulness, the pillars of Falun dafa :o  

That´s a great idea! Stage Pink is a new color for naive, over idealistic Green, who is not in touch with "reality" (what IS) :D

However, SD is not just about individual development.

@Flexible

It's not about one stage. It's about all stages combined 

So you have certain aspects of Green. 

But you can also incorporate the healthier aspects of Orange and Blue and others as well. It's about creating a fine balance using all the stages, interconnecting them rather than seeing them as separate. Most people are a mix of different colors. Nobody is a true blue or a true Orange. 

This can be well reflected and embraced in Stage Pink. 

Most people stay at one stage and demonize another. 

This won't happen at stage Pink. Because there will be appreciation for the good aspects of all stages 

And it won't be just about individual development. Stage Pink can be adopted by a society as well. 

A stage Pink society will have a strong healthy base of Blue and aspects of Green and Yellow and Turquoise combined. 

The stages of the SD need to be separated while studying them separately to understand their differences. 

But a good Wholesome system will actually reflect every stage of the Spiral in its different branches and functions. It will merge and integrate the holistic or Wholesome healthy aspects of every stage. 

The problem is society is not developed enough to reach an advanced stage where all stages merge and collide and create a new Wholesome dynamic system. 

So this is still an idea in the making 

Just like finding a turquoise society is very rare, finding a stage Pink society will be rarer.. It needs huge advances to reach a level where all stages are integrated to create a unique mix. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India The lower stages/chakras keep us grounded in the physical existence, blue in belief, orange in material, red is parasitic, purple is 3D and beige is dual/black and white. Hue-mans are transitioning from 3D-5D, stage green love frequency, I wouldn’t count the beige and purple to be separate

@Flexible you couldn’t see reality if it hit you in the face, it’d be like you trying to hit the broad side of a barn xD 

17 minutes ago, Flexible said:

However, SD is not just about individual development.

Neither are you buddy! Sounding flexibly materialized/dichotomized, cool beans dude! Rock on ? 

Edited by DrewNows

@Preety_India  I love the idea9_9 but its lacking systems thinking, which is healthy aspect of yellow:D

@DrewNows That´s why it was in " " ;)

24 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

either are you buddy! Sounding flexibly materialized/dichotomized, cool beans dude!

Sorry I don´t get this :D cool beans sounds pretty cool though dude!

Much love :)

4 minutes ago, Flexible said:

I love the idea9_9 but its lacking systems thinking, which is healthy aspect of yellow:D

I don't know why you think that it lacks systems thinking. 

It can be operated at a system level as well and quite successfully. 

It's nothing but a philosophy of integration. 

@Flexible @Preety_India  That’s why I added energy centers to make up for the lack of shape, nothing like spirituality with a twist of fluidity, don’t want it to become too linear, there a snake rising up the spine ?

@DrewNows  I like the idea of the snake rising up the spine. 

I added your profile pic in my journal if you don't mind. 

Spiral stages includes/builds upon the positive traits of previous stages and transcends each previous stage's limiting traits, so, each stage in it's ultimate healthy form is not limited by shadow elements from the stages that preceded it.

With second tier, the way of sense making makes it readily apparent that the stages exists, they aren't pure conceptual, and that no stage is bad and hence there is no demonizing other stages anymore, as there is in the first tier.

This is partly due to the knowledge of not knowing, the removal of the illusion of being "at the top", "having the ultimate truth" and "better than the others".

What you're calling pink here is how SD works and not a stage in itself, and particularly what second tier brings to the SD game.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.