TripleFly

Sexual Manifestation Through Orgasm

14 posts in this topic

Hey.

I am a male. I suspect I can induce orgasms without masturbation. As I practice Semen retention and have no desire to masturbate or ejaculate. 

I am going to be tripping sometime, and whenever I trip I know I can rub my belly and move my spine and body and use my voice to literally reach orgasms that feel so good.

Anyone has any experience with this?

I want to use it to manifest a job.

Any clues?

1 minute ago, TripleFly said:

I want to use it to manifest a job.

Any clues?

1508389977jackie-chan-confused-celebrity

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

When I need money I usually just watch this video (with headphones, because of the binaural beats)

And get high on weed. I usually have much more orders/gain new clients when I do that 

Or this:

It is not a direct answer, but you can replace weed high with orgasm high and it should work the same. 

Only problem is that it is hard to watch and experience orgasm at the same time, therefore I suggest you get some weed or maybe even a stronger psychadelic.

This topic is lit

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Curious. But doesn't answer my question directly.

I wanna know how to use orgasm to manifest a job or whatever. 

Sexual energy is PRIMAL AUTHENTIC ENERGY of the SELF that you are. It's just more RAW or something?! Well-being is like the calm river out of that essence.

17 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Try EFT

Not hot enough.

Not looking for healing.

If it aint inducing sexual feelings -> irrelevant.

10 hours ago, Michal__ said:

When I need money I usually just watch this video (with headphones, because of the binaural beats)

And get high on weed. I usually have much more orders/gain new clients when I do that 

Or this:

It is not a direct answer, but you can replace weed high with orgasm high and it should work the same. 

Only problem is that it is hard to watch and experience orgasm at the same time, therefore I suggest you get some weed or maybe even a stronger psychadelic.

It's irrelevant. Thanks for trying to help but I am really looking for something else entirely. 

It's got to do with sexual energy. With the essential primal sexual raw being energy. 

It's also alive. It's not sit in static 

When I orgasm I can notice an expansive omnidirectional energetic flare bursting from me.

So sometimes when I ejaculate, I focus on the expansive feeling that happens and reverse it, push it backwards towards the body as it does. Instead of wasted I end up way more energized and laughing like crazy, at least temporary.

I assume having a vitalization ready to focus on it while orgasming will do the trick. That would be awkward and cringe... you know orgasming and thinking about a job.... but worth a try I guess :D

Focus on what you desire to manifest during the orgasmic moments? And act upon it, manifestation can only occur if you start moving, as physical action is the language of this reality. Many times our answers are within our questions.

7 minutes ago, Quantum Toad said:

Focus on what you desire to manifest during the orgasmic moments? And act upon it, manifestation can only occur if you start moving, as physical action is the language of this reality. Many times our answers are within our questions.

Brilliant

6 hours ago, Yog said:

When I orgasm I can notice an expansive omnidirectional energetic flare bursting from me.

So sometimes when I ejaculate, I focus on the expansive feeling that happens and reverse it, push it backwards towards the body as it does. Instead of wasted I end up way more energized and laughing like crazy, at least temporary.

I assume having a vitalization ready to focus on it while orgasming will do the trick. That would be awkward and cringe... you know orgasming and thinking about a job.... but worth a try I guess :D

lucky you!! I never quite got that right.

20 hours ago, TripleFly said:

Brilliant

lucky you!! I never quite got that right.

Here is a tip.

When you orgasm there will be a kind of psychedelic state, its almost as if your focus is probably 70% in your imagination, it becomes dreamy and imaginary, you may see some fantasies or images, there is loss of spacial awareness, loss of time and maybe 30% of the focus is on the body, contracting and shivering, at least for me, now that's all automatic and it kind of takes over your consciousness. It appears that you do not have control while doing it and it just happens and we all habitually let it do its thing. You just want to come, that's all.

But if you observe what is happening, you will notice that you are also spatially expanding, as if you are expanding in omni-directional way, literally into the 3D physical space around, its like becoming alive and aware in the space around you, or feeling aware and alive in it, its tangibly about a meter or so and continuing on towards some abstract, non-spatial point, almost as if you are losing the track of the spatial direction and it feels like its not continuing in "space" anymore.

Anyway that is not important in this case. What I do is just mentally grab this expanding feeling that is happening in the first meter or so and by sheer force of will, drag it back as close to me as possible. It will feel quite weird, as if a cat, or an ox is trying to run away very aggressively but you are holding its slipping tail with your bare hands, so your focus will go back and forth. It requires strong mental focus to grip it because you are also losing yourself in this dreamlike state at the same time.

Its an experiment, idk what are the long term implications of this. :/

Edited by Yog

On 15/10/2020 at 6:18 AM, Thestarguitarist14 said:

@TripleFly Ah, then this should answer your question:

I dont know about her, shes a bit of a dangerous teacher imo.

8 hours ago, Rolo said:

I dont know about her, shes a bit of a dangerous teacher imo.

She’s a true mystic.  The only reason people have issues with her is what they project onto her.  She has helped me just as much of not more than Leo, especially with addiction.