Dario1995

What after Self Realization?

24 posts in this topic

Yesterday while meditating,  some random thought-story went on as always, and i dont know why, from its own, a thought asked myself : who are you speaking to all the time?  

I felt some peace, aloneness and nothing special really. But then today, while driving, same thing happened,and this time it was do awesome and profound and only thing you can call it : realization. It was so quiet because i understood I am the only one, and all of people are I am. Oneness. Only I am. 

I am it, I am God. And all different appereance are I am also so I am only one and alone. And I can trascend everything. Every bit of life in universe. Leo was right. Infinite, freedom,liberation.

It lasted for couple of hours. Now i am experiencing ego backlash (depression, stress). From this, duality perspective it is so alone in there. And I want to die, i cant do this. Yes, it is blissfull in I am, but my life is gone.

I am afraid of transcending every thing. Really. How the fuck you continue living your ordinary life while being IT, GOD, IAM, SELF? 

Realization was the easy part somehow...

I really dont see a point. Maybe thats the ego speaking, i dont know. Im eternal anyways, who cares. 

I know that some of you had or has this sort of problems. Can you guide me?

21 minutes ago, Dario1995 said:

am afraid of transcending every thing. Really. How the fuck you continue living your ordinary life while being IT, GOD, IAM, SELF? 

By realizing your ordinary life, the mundane boring act of the daily grind is none other than God. Any resistance to living your life is still ego, attachment. 

What comes after realization is the embodiment and purification of Self Realization. This is why daily practice like meditation is still so important. Giving yourself the space, time, and practice to let the insight penetrate the deepest levels of mind and continue to unfold. This is why we meditate, not necessary to get some bigger insight, but to let the awakening start to shape and mold the mind, to let the awakening slowly burn away selfishness and egotism. 

While the whole idea of "there's nothing to do, no path to walk" is technically correct, it's a rather shallow, immature understanding of spirituality. Let the awakening transform you. Let the awakening deepen. Let the awakening you feel during peak psychedelic trips and deep meditative states merge into the mundane. Let the awakening shine light into every corner of the mind until even the daily grind of wage slavery is seen as none other than the perfect expression of God. Let the awakening light a fire for your most authentic individuality to fully and completely express itself, and then transcend wage slavery altogether as you walk the relative path of Self Actualization. Or something like that haha.

Anyways, as the zen saying goes "Before enlightenment, chop wood carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood carry water." Just don't be afraid to upgrade the axe. 

@Dario1995

This one is in your situation. Spiritual ego became ego backlash. I guess now the task is being concious of every thought and emotion and let Source disolve them one by one. Yeah, it will be hard and failing is an option, there is a new chance in each moment, in every now... Not sure this one will get to the illustrious Enlightenment, but every single step counts in every moment, in every now...

3 minutes ago, Consilience said:

While the whole idea of "there's nothing to do, no path to walk" is technically correct, it's a rather shallow, immature understanding of spirituality. Let the awakening transform you. Let the awakening deepen. Let the awakening you feel during peak psychedelic trips and deep meditative states merge into the mundane. Let the awakening shine light into every corner of the mind until even the daily grind of wage slavery is seen as none other than the perfect expression of God. Let the awakening light a fire for your most authentic individuality to fully and completely express itself, and then transcend wage slavery altogether as you walk the relative path of Self Actualization. Or something like that haha.

Yes there is a lot attachment left

Thanks for scaring the shit out of me ? I am kidding, i can feel this is only the beginning, and there is no end for transformation. 

@Persipnei But i feel like full enlightenment means physical death automatically. Is that the actual point of this? To prepare you for the death? Oh boy

@Dario1995 Well, it is. ;)

9_9☠️?

Now we are talking beyond lullubies. 

Peeps ask why I am not zen master. 

xD 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

I am typing this for an hour, because i cant express how i feel. OH MY GOD. I am imagining it all.

Cant say nothing to you because there is no you, and i am typing to myself. Its retarded. This even doesnt exist. Hahahh. 

@Dario1995 Well I am alive and well.My dog sleeps tight. 

@Proserpina Exactly what I said. 

Thank goodness NPC is buffed and is martial artist. ;)

Same as my dog in heat. ;)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Well I do ask myself serious existential questions on toilet seat like most peeps. So I think answer is, yes I do. ?

3 hours ago, Dario1995 said:

How the fuck you continue living your ordinary life while being IT, GOD, IAM, SELF? 

What do you mean, ordinary? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You're back in duality trying to make sense of non-duality.

From the ego perspective it is very threatening and now it will try anything and everything to stay very far away from the Truth, cause it is literally the end of the ego.

Like you said, there was zero problem when it was happening, but since the ego is back, it thinks that non-duality is an experience and fears it.

If you would become conscious of oneness right now, you would laugh at your post ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Consilience said:

By realizing your ordinary life, the mundane boring act of the daily grind is none other than God. Any resistance to living your life is still ego, attachment. 

What comes after realization is the embodiment and purification of Self Realization. This is why daily practice like meditation is still so important. Giving yourself the space, time, and practice to let the insight penetrate the deepest levels of mind and continue to unfold. This is why we meditate, not necessary to get some bigger insight, but to let the awakening start to shape and mold the mind, to let the awakening slowly burn away selfishness and egotism. 

Anyways, as the zen saying goes "Before enlightenment, chop wood carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood carry water." Just don't be afraid to upgrade the axe. 

Nicely put ?

There's no difference between ordinary and extraordinary life. When you realize that you're God, you also realize that everything is God. You live a more open life by stepping out of your way.

10 hours ago, mandyjw said:

What do you mean, ordinary? 

Ordinary /magical that's a duality. 

Answer to question why are you cooking and to patriarchy. ;)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

15 hours ago, Dario1995 said:

And I want to die, i cant do this. Yes, it is blissfull in I am, but my life is gone.

Where would you go then? All back again to life and being in this world as a different form. So why die when you can enjoy BEING in this magical thing called reality which you, in your highest form, created. You cannot escape Life. And you never will.

15 hours ago, Dario1995 said:

Realization was the easy part somehow...

Well yes, but later your survival instincts come charging in full of duality and you lack the awareness to cope with it.

What I found out for myself in this 3 year road to awakening is that actual realizations and awakenings are the easy part. But living from Truth and embodying everything is the hardest part you will ever face if you are going all the way. But eventually after some years you grow to be an actual God from a limited being, from Ego to a "Godish" ego.

Focus on embodying a little at a time. This is a multi-year process. And if you feel like shit sometimes - Good, that's an indication you are going somewhere. Also work on your Consciousness development.

Mahadev

@VincentArogya Thats true. 

@inFlow I know, i didnt write : "i want do die" from Ones perspective. But this transformation right now is insane. It is like switching light on and off all the time. And when its off, sense of separation is so big, im burning. Literally I go from total Peace to total depression and suicidal thoughts. 

But i know this is necessary, cold showers, grounding and meditation will do its miracles. Thanks for advice <3