LfcCharlie4

Stage Blue Spirituality (New Age = Satan?)

47 posts in this topic

I guess there is certain "karma" from honestly having believed in God and believing in the Devil. Christians literally are quite right about this. 

But since this forum mostly full of atheists you can laugh. Imagine honestly believing in God, and Jesus Christ and spiritual warfare from a young age and being confronted with the fact that you have to accept the Devil in. It would break "you". 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

When you are a devil, God looks like Satan.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I would be with your friend. We believe in the second coming of Jesus. 

That used to be my life. Then I raised Christ inside me and don’t have to wait any longer for someone to save me. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

8 hours ago, Chakra Lion said:

That used to be my life. Then I raised Christ inside me and don’t have to wait any longer for someone to save me. 

I don't wait for him. It may not be within our generation. 

Nonduality, neither false nor true. When someone really, really believes in a religion and being a good person as their security, and the belief as their ultimate security beyond death, breaking through is a very intense experience. 

"The outer self and the inner both are imagined. The obsession of being an ‘I’ needs another obsession with a ‘super-I’ to get cured, as one needs another thorn to remove a thorn, or another poison to neutralize a poison. All assertion calls for a denial, but this is the first step only. The next is to go beyond both." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

If you really believed in God then the Devil is your poison. If you believe you are a fragment born into a story and subject to it rather than the author of it and the creator of the story of Christianity itself you must experience the love of the part you unconsciously created that you have resisted. 

Christianity has become a whole narrative framework, of "I love this supernatural power", "I hate and fear this supernatural power". The resistance to the "other" has to die. Christians are 100% right, meditation invites the Devil in. 

I would guess that for an athiest "God" would be intellect and "Devil" would be ignorance. Or something like that. Nonduality is a bitch. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are a devil, God looks like Satan.

Only problem is that it works both ways.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey