Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Another healing session from God

12 posts in this topic

Yesterday did some Lsd and again I went to my favorite therapist, which is God 

My ego has struggled a lot all this past year's with the concept of "this is a not enough good/valid/worthwhile experience. Let me judge it and pursue another one."

With this attitude the ego not only prevents itself to feel that that experience is perfect and worthy to experience, but also it generates pain and suffering. It literally creates from nothing something that is impossible: unhappiness and suffering. It creates "sadness*, "dispair", "loneliness" etc everything. Because all of this emotions are actually perfect and love. You can say they actually don't exist because they are love BUT we give them those names because the ego has actually created then as something opposite from love . The ego experiences sadness as something that is not Love! Sadness for the ego means pain so that's why I say the ego has constructed all of these things. So it's better to call it sadness than just love. 

Another consecuence of this attitude is that also you don't judge reality but you judge yourself too. Because the ego has a standard of not only how reality should be in order to be loved or worthwhile, but also himself too. So the ego invents a matrix where your life is not "an enough" life. Such impossible thing it's possible to create believe it or not.

God showed yesterday that each moment on my life has been perfect! Each moment has been love! Each moment has been God opening his arms to gladly receive that experience.

It truly felt like a taking a bath of healing when I listened to some songs that I used to listen in what my ego would categorize as "deep unhappiness moments of my life" and realized that those deep unhappiness moments have been actually perfect. I was just to blind in my ego to see it.

So that's it for today.

God showed me yesterday that actually everything has been perfect and my life has been Love each second. Each experience has been Yes or Yes love. Is un-avoidable. Since all experiences are perfect withouth the perspective of ego. Thanks God! 

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

With this attitude the ego not only prevents itself to feel that that experience is perfect and worthy to experience, but also it generates pain and suffering. It literally creates from nothing something that is impossible: unhappiness and suffering. It creates "sadness*, "dispair", "loneliness" etc everything. Because all of this emotions are actually perfect and love. You can say they actually don't exist because they are love BUT we give them those names because the ego has actually created then as something opposite from love . The ego experiences sadness as something that is not Love! Sadness for the ego means pain so that's why I say the ego has constructed all of these things. So it's better to call it sadness than just love. 

That's a great insight!

3 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

This forum is a troll factory. 

Oh? And why is that?

50 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Beautiful. It is wild. The truth is just too good to be true. Yet here we are. ?

@Nahm the 'bad' thing is that we might forget it (maybe you don't) very fast.

But, even that won't be 'bad'. If we couldn't forget it then love would be limited to not forget Truth ?

We call it forgetting or remembering. That moment when you wonder how could you ever forget? But we do not forget, we change state of consciousness.

16 hours ago, wesyasz said:

we change state of consciousness.

We forget dreams because we are then in a different state of consciousness? ?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.