beastcookie

Life at LOC800 (RASA, levels of consciousness, free will)

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

@Chris365 You can think whatever you want. Maybe Elias checked my LOC wrong.

I'm listening to Charlie who suggests to take a session with Ananda to be sure. I'll do that after Elias says I'm at 1000.

What do you specifically have doubts about? Let's talk about it then.

Going by the map in the other RASA thread, did you go through ego death and  cosmic expansion? And would someone that went through that care about pickup lines, be scared approaching girls in public, or even care about this so much as to start threads here?

We probably don't have the same idea about what 'awakening' is... so what do you think it is?

12 minutes ago, Chris365 said:

Going by the map in the other RASA thread, did you go through ego death and  cosmic expansion? And would someone that went through that care about pickup lines, be scared approaching girls in public, or even care about this so much as to start threads here?

Those are just glorified experiences. If something happened and you are now enlightened, then your enlightenment had a beginning and will have an end. The only real enlightenment is noticing That which never changes, no matter whether your experience is pooping, picking up girls, whether you are having an ego death and cosmic expansion experience or writing a post. 

7 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

@Chris365 Those questions are pretty stupid tbh, no offense. Just because you're awake means you're not going to care about pickup lines? If I need something in the physical world I'll try to get it, ummm where did you do the research that enlightenment gets rid of approach anxiety? I never heard of that happening. "care about this so much" that question doesn't even make sense, so just because I'm awake means I won't care about anything?

I don't know why people on this forum don't think before they post something.

Same to you, even from your name it can be seen that you believe that there is a way to awaken. But only if you do, it will be an enlightenment in time. You did something, you achieved it and now you are awakened. Enlightened.  That cannot be the Absolute Truth which has no beginning and no end and is all of reality as we speak. Why are you clinging to an idea of Enlightenment , all these tools and techniques are merely put there in order to be negated in the end. You never received Rasa. All that stuff happened to your waking state character, you remain untouched beyond the states. That waking character is as much you as the dream character... This body-mind just appears to be you, its a mirage - not saying its a bad mirage. Enjoy it, I am too! By writing on the forum sometimes - you do your stuff, like trying to pickup! That's all enlightened behaviour, because the waking character will never be enlightened. To be enlightened means to wake up from the waking character to the ultimate reality beyond Time itself. 

There are not even states in reality, but I use the common belief of the 3 states to show to you that it is your experience that you are the same Self in Waking, dream and deep sleep. So you cannot be the Waking self and cannot be the dream self.  So who wakes up? The waking self will remain in the waking, no matter how woke it is, the dream self will remain in the dream... Those 3 supposed states happen in you, the already awakened ULTIMATE reality. The reality of you, the actuality of you is That. 

This content has been brought to you by, 

The Now - an independent service

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

25 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Dodo No unenjoyable button pushing. 

I feel that the discussion is fruitful and full of golden possibilities for contemplation and real deep inner work. If only we stop judging one another and actually read what was said. Everything I said is directly verifiable in experience in my previous post. The practice in the waking is to surrender to that One Reality. That's also called worshipping God. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

I deleted my last comment I don't want to do verbal abuse, but seriously @Dodo stop trolling on this forum and get yourself together , think something through before you post it

Thats ok man, its all good. I am really not trolling you , this is deep nondual teaching you might not respect me as a channel for such information, but the source is deeper than my mind and waking Ego identity. So if someone you don't respect tells you something true you wont even consider checking it? I don't want to bother you my man, if you're busy with something or dont feel to respond its absolutely fine. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

13 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

Well you're saying the character will never be enlightened, which is obviously false as there are people at LOC 1000, and even through other means than rasa awakened like the buddha, shinen young, You're gonna say the buddha wasn't enlightened? What else are you saying? I don't really understand some of your comments. You're saying nothing ever happened? I never took rasa? Lol. What is this even dude, obviously time and space exist so there's a history of things that hapened. I don't know if I should continue responding to you even or if you're just a troll.

Buddha, Jesus, Ramana Maharshi, all realized the Self beyond form and beyond the states. They knew full well they are not the waking state ego that appears only temporarily. It is only from the waking state that we give so much importance to the waking state. 

The Buddha, Jesus and Ramana Maharshi are NOW the same Self that they were when they were in the forms of Buddha, Jesus and Ramana Maharshi. That reality is not in time. And Yess, what im saying is nothing ever happened. And its nothing that is happening right now also. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

@Dodo  Okay, well just saying it without expanding upon it makes you look kind of silly, you're just throwing around arguments and talking about things which you have no idea about.

Ramaji says in the book "1000" that at 1000 you realise nothing ever happened. I don't understand what that even means, so I don't talk about it.

And what are you trying to somehow say there were enlightened people? Stop beating around the bush and just say it then, it's a pretty ridiculous idea to believe there are no enlightened people or no people at all in reality, I mean come on, it's a good metaphor for how you're not the mind and body but to argue it as an actual argument is kind of ridiculous

Well I am sorry then I can see that this map is good after all.  That's it keep going. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

@Dodo  Okay, well just saying it without expanding upon it makes you look kind of silly, you're just throwing around arguments and talking about things which you have no idea about.

Ramaji says in the book "1000" that at 1000 you realise nothing ever happened. I don't understand what that even means, so I don't talk about it.

And what are you trying to somehow say there were enlightened people? Stop beating around the bush and just say it then, it's a pretty ridiculous idea to believe there are no enlightened people or no people at all in reality, I mean come on, it's a good metaphor for how you're not the mind and body but to argue it as an actual argument is kind of ridiculous

Ofcourse. It's a mechanism of the mind. I became conscious of it during my awakening experience few days ago.  Basically nothing exists. Except in your mind. That doesn't exist.  This is not mental masturbation.. Please don't take this as mere philosophical jerkoff game.  You can verify it. 

If the mind is working and constantly filling the gaps.. Constantly mistakes empty insubstantial ever-changing dissipating dream content.. There appears to be people.. Humans.. Mind.. Body.. Etc. But you can see it for what it is.. If the mind becomes still and you see "reality" as it actually is without conceptual convering. You will realize it as nothing. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well I am sorry then I can see that this map is good after all.  That's it keep going. 

Intellectual prowess does not necessarily mean enlightenment.  Emotional reactions don't necessarily mean unenlightenment.

???????

@AwakenedSoul444 I'm speaking From direct experience. If you are interested you can open your mind and verify what I'm saying. 

Entire reality is something your mind is constantly constructing. If you stop constructing it . Even For one second. It's nothing. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

3 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

But just to question what you say, if someone tries to break into your house and kill you and steal your stuff, can you just "stop constructing it" ?

Ofcourse. That itself is something I'm constructing.   You construct that  there is a house and a theif... . You construct that he is trying to steal you.. You construct that that's bad.. You construct it all.  If you stop constructing it. It appears as nothing...happens as nothing.. And dissappears as nothing. 

-Osho

29 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

What is this? Sarcasm? You know I can write on this forum all day, defending myself, but eventually I'll leave

If you read the book 1000 Jesus was at 1000, on thursday I had a rasa session and was meaured to be at 952, I guess I shouldn't have said it because it's simular to saying you're enlightened.

So, to answer your question, according to Ramaji Jesus was higher than me.

Lol I'm only joking bro, it's just when someone says what level they're at it strikes of someone who isn't at that level esp when it's so high. For example I can't imagine sadhguru posting on forums about high he is. But part of me calling it is probably ego but also part is wanting to help in a roundabout way. Because from your posts you dont seem to be some crazy high enlightened person, so if you believe that you are and you're not it will keep you stuck on whatever level you are actually at. So when people call you out on it it's most likely these 2 things, you may not see it in that way of you're tied to your identity as an awakened being but I think it's good to talk people who will question you. 

Tracking spiritual progress through a level system reminds me of Scientology's "Bridge to Total Freedom". Not to discredit anyone's sincerity or progress, but it raises a red flag for me personally.

scientology.png

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@AwakenedSoul444 I'm speaking From direct experience. If you are interested you can open your mind and verify what I'm saying. 

Entire reality is something your mind is constantly constructing. If you stop constructing it . Even For one second. It's nothing. 

You dont have to stop constructing anything. It's nothing whether you are constructing it or not. It might appear as something, it is still nothing. No law has been broken. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo good boy.   Seems like our convo was fruitful huh? Lol ;)

-Osho

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo good boy.   Seems like our convo was fruitful huh? Lol ;)

Very fruitful, but you ate all the fruits:ph34r::o:$:/

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟