Uchira

I've Just Slapped My Wife

83 posts in this topic

@Matthew Lamot I've read none of what you wrote. Do you like wasting your time? I'm just chillen until work. You're just entertainment to me. 

@Matthew Lamot has just been banned from this forum. 

Thank you all for your contributions. 

Kindly,

Ayla - moderator.

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Your wife needs to trust you , trust that you will not slap her next time something does not go your way.

Your only option is to apologize big time and mean every word of it. If your Man enough to show her your emotions do so , let her know how bad you feel for not trusting her and then slapping her.

Each one is important let her know your ashamed of your behavior etc etc etc

There is no time like the present to mend hurt feelings , the sooner you stop her pain the better

Edit: I'm a little late with this reply.. thread is near a week old. lol

Edited by Beam

3 hours ago, Ayla said:

@Matthew Lamot has just been banned from this forum. 

Thank you all for your contributions. 

Kindly,

Ayla - moderator.

I don't think he deserved to be banned. He had some good stuff to say and wasn't afraid to say it. He got me interested in this community again. Shame. 

It's better to burn out than fade away

@Armand Its our job to protect women? What ass did you pull that belief from? Sounds like something a white knight from the 1500s would say. 

I find it fascinating that in this day and age, we are all about giving men and women equality, but at the same time downplay and even sweep under the rug the fact that the OP's wife hit him as well, because she is a woman. Seriously if a woman hits a man, that is just as wrong and serious as a man hitting a woman. 

OP, violence usually isn't the answer, but your preconceived beliefs about how you hitting her is worse than her hitting you is internalized misandry  and quite troubling to someone trying to self actualize. I would work on those, along with the rest of the points made on here. 

Edited by electroBeam

@Ayla OK I understand why you banned atom but why you banned Matthew.

I start to feel this forum wanna people repeat what only Leo say like a machine please be more open minded it is small advice from me

21 minutes ago, Sultan said:

@Ayla OK I understand why you banned atom but why you banned Matthew.

I start to feel this forum wanna people repeat what only Leo say like a machine please be more open minded it is small advice from me

Well...he kept calling me a white supremacist when I said absolutely nothing that would suggest that. 

Even the devil has friends , not saying he was the devil , he certainly is rude to people.

If he read your Post he would try to destroy you and your post in his quote ,  shameless.

He may of learned about himself from his stay here and may well become a better nicer person from it.

We all need a little humility once in a while , it inspires growth and puts one ego back in place , until one learns its going to be a repeat cycle. Up and Down.
We all slip up , its actually normal and a intrinsic to growth.

Edited by Beam

13 minutes ago, Beam said:

Even the devil has friends , not saying he was the devil , he certainly is rude to people.

If he read your Post he would try to destroy you and your post in his quote ,  shameless.

I have never had someone try so hard to belittle me on a forum before. Dude was insane.  

Feverishly it seems.

I hope he finds happiness at the end of his learning.

Positive encouragement however slight has an unseen effect on people , they ego remembers.

Lord Knows that Boy needs some positiveness in his Life !

The way he is now he's dangerous to my and others mental health and happiness. To harsh for me  and I can be a harsh person myself , if pushed.

I am working on being more patience by being a nicer person , less hateful one would say. In fact I hate , hate or maybe dislike hate is more accurate.

Edited by Beam

@Cuzzo OK it's wrong that he called you that @Beam beam I wanna know why you are so indignant and try to involve me with your upset.Correct me if am I wrong are you upset because this subject

if this your reason then I am sorry to say that grow up

Hey Sultan , No I met him the day before on another thread where he trashed everyone , me included. He came out of nowhere to be honest. 

Claimed everyone is messed up and needs to start following his way right away

The Messiah has entered the room complex ?

Humor me and read his posts , 90% is nothing but a big big ego with someones else knowledge as his flagship

edit:

I am working to make my ego more productive myself , the ego is not necessarily your self worth , its your doubt and the misdirection your brain does to oneself. Totally worth working on it for everyone , especially people who cause their own pain. As that would  be caused by a out of control ego , imo. , from my findings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Beam

@Cuzzo @Beam @Wormon Blatburm guys you know what the funny thing is

In this forum I only  Private messages two guys atom and Matthew and both of them are banned now I am fucking afraid to send to anyone private messages even myself :D  

BTW @Ayla the banned is temporarily or permanently if temporarily could you tell me when this banned gonna finish.

if you don't replay to me fast I'm gonna send to you private message next day Leo gonna banned you

Edited by Sultan

If you go back to the beginning of "this" thread and see where it all started it doesn't look like Mathew was the first one to rub someone the wrong way here. I'm sure it was the days leading up to this event that got him banned without warning.I thought the guy might actually let a couple cats out the bag. I was excited. Now it's gonna go back to the same old nothingness. I could share a bunch of good links to some truth but I won't. I've watched 100's of videos ;) and I finally think I got it all figured out.

Edited by Mikey
Too much info

It's better to burn out than fade away

8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@Armand Its our job to protect women? What ass did you pull that belief from? Sounds like something a white knight from the 1500s would say. 

I find it fascinating that in this day and age, we are all about giving men and women equality, but at the same time downplay and even sweep under the rug the fact that the OP's wife hit him as well, because she is a woman. Seriously if a woman hits a man, that is just as wrong and serious as a man hitting a woman. 

OP, violence usually isn't the answer, but your preconceived beliefs about how you hitting her is worse than her hitting you is internalized misandry  and quite troubling to someone trying to self actualize. I would work on those, along with the rest of the points made on here. 

It's the man's job to be caring for his wife, just as it is the woman job to embrace the man. The masculine and feminine polarity. We should be equal but not as it's often generalized in today society. We should be equal in a way that we complement each other. Men often are purely biological stronger than women, and therefore should complement the woman's lack of strength by being protective of her. Sure, maybe it's "equal" to let the girl have the same punishment as a man for hitting a man, but they do still not have the same physical strength as we men do, and after just "1 hit" men can cause a bigger damage than women can. Even if they both "give it they're all"