Nate0068

How do I get rid of the internal gear grinding

19 posts in this topic

By this I mean how do I get ride of the thing that is holding me back from doing things and working hard I can never get truly motivated it’s always a fake false thing and I always take of and crash.How do I have a radical relization I really want to be an authentic happy person I don’t wanna be depended on girl to feel really happy I just want to self realize and end my suffering I feel really lost sad and scared in my life I feel and extreme fear of falling behind everyone and to be left in the dust by the people that I like I’m trying to be happy but it’s just this terrible grind of gears internally I’m really stuck and I don’t know what to do advice would really be appropriate much love  ?

1 minute ago, Nate0068 said:

how do I get ride of the thing that is holding me back from doing things and working hard

There's nothing holding you back.

Why work hard? Because others tell you to do so? Because you yourself tell yourself to do so?

Imagine human beings 100.000 years ago:

You got your group and females/males together, got enough to eat and an appropriate shelter. Why working hard?

Listen to Nahm. All you're writing right here is thought.

Ask yourself: Is everything you're telling yourself valid?

Do you have to be "dependent on girl"?

Do you have to be "dependent" at all?

2 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

@rav is this the turning of self liberation ?

Is it? Or have we been free already the whole time?

@rav

3 minutes ago, rav said:

Is it? Or have we been free already the whole time?

I mean I don’t feel free if I was I would become my self an internal Paradise and make it really beautiful and happy I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing in this life right now I’m trying to realize that I’m free but it doesn’t seem like it

4 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

I mean I don’t feel free if I was I would become my self an internal Paradise and make it really beautiful and happy I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing in this life right now I’m trying to realize that I’m free but it doesn’t seem like it

Make it really beautiful and happy?

Why do you feel the urge to shape something the way you please?

See? That's a judgement.

If you want to "progress" in your journey, you "want" to become free of judging your journey.

See, the journey is just what it is. You don't have to judge yourself over your own progress.

Ask yourself: Do I have to be dependent on girl?

Do you have to be dependent on anything at all?

Or is this dependency maybe just a story you tell yourself?

Just now, Nate0068 said:

@rav so I just litteraly just drop it all?

If you can, yes.

But it is very very hard.

I know, everybody knows.

You know.

But if you can push yourself to dropping it all in any way, please do so.

It is difficult to put into language, but if you're meditating long enough, you will see the opportunity to drop it all.

If in any way possible, drop it all. It is very difficult, but I am sure you can do it.

You are magnificent after all. You can do it!

Just do it.

@rav what does it even mean to let it all go ? My life will go to shit I’ll be homeless 

6 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

what does it even mean to let it all go ? My life will go to shit I’ll be homeless 

Define homeless.

You got a whole planet to yourself. Climate zones, cities, forests, deserts, oceans, birds, fruit, nuts, animals, soil, air, fellow human beings, sun, night, wind, sunsets, sunrises, rivers, rocks, grass, sand, thunderstorms, rain, snow, mountains, hills, mushrooms, salt, tide, waves, magnetic poles, temperatures, weather, moon, venus, stars and:

Reality itself.

You think you gonna die?

Or maybe you gonna live in permanent bliss?

1 hour ago, Nate0068 said:

@Nahm can you tell me more about thought attachment 

From daily meditation a ‘spaciousness’ is realized which reveals our previous state of consciousness was:

-Awarenessthoughts-

With daily meditation our state of consciousness becomes more:

- Awareness                                                     thoughts- 

From that ‘spaciousness’ ‘inbetween’ (where all the ruminating used to be) comes clarity, insights, epiphanies, equanimity, joy, love, etc. It begins to be realized we defined ourself with thoughts, ‘attaching’ to them, via me, my, mine, I, etc, and we are liberated from the prison of the mind, and any suffering therein. From there the sky’s really the limit on states of consciousness. 

It can be helpful to consider that though you firmly believe that Everything is 100% of experience...it’s actually 50%. The other 50% is Nothing, which is known through meditation. 50% of experience that you have yet to discover, but which has been present all along, while much thinking activity has occurred about yourself, others, a past and or future. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

I’m really stuck and I don’t know what to do

You have so many thoughts bottled up. I suggest you can journal your thought, however tangled, not for the sake of analyzing or reasoning, simply for the sake of letting it out. 

I'm very good at rumination too. I now let my inner child babble for a while every day to let off the steam. These thoughts don't have to be comprehended. They just need to be heard. 

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

From daily meditation a ‘spaciousness’ is realized which reveals our previous state of consciousness was:

-Awarenessthoughts-

With daily meditation our state of consciousness becomes more:

- Awareness                                                     thoughts- 

What a beautiful way of describing meditation!

ayahuasca ceremony with good ppl in charge <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 18/9/2020 at 2:43 AM, rav said:

Define homeless.

You got a whole planet to yourself. Climate zones, cities, forests, deserts, oceans, birds, fruit, nuts, animals, soil, air, fellow human beings, sun, night, wind, sunsets, sunrises, rivers, rocks, grass, sand, thunderstorms, rain, snow, mountains, hills, mushrooms, salt, tide, waves, magnetic poles, temperatures, weather, moon, venus, stars and:

Reality itself.

You think you gonna die?

Or maybe you gonna live in permanent bliss?

Lol.

Fuck it! I'm quitting my job too!

Let's go wild ! ?

On 2020-09-18 at 2:18 AM, Nate0068 said:

@rav so I just litteraly just drop it all?

It is not the things you need to drop, it is the idea of being attached to the things that is causing this. Creating a new idea of an attachment that you need to drop it all in a litteral meaning is a new idea of a new attachment of not having whatever is percieved as being the problem, e.g. a "shitty job".

It just becomes the next thing that is thought of as being that "final" thing needed before things get better, before I can be happy or at peace. Effectively you've not changed anything except replacing one need with another. 

If we can allow ourselves to detach from those needs, then we can allow ourselves to see that the thing that was missing was available all along, inside ourselves. Yet, we're busy, busy little bees creating needs in the external world thinking we need to add something to get something. We need to let go [or at least work on reducing] something inside us - our attachments/needs.

Of course this all assumes that our basic survival needs are met; not starving, not freezing to death, not unsafe and so on. It also assumes awareness to such a degree that we have clarity enough to see our attachments, at all or in new light.

This let go needs to be through understanding and not ideological/conceptual, which is why this typically happens when the time is right, simply put when our own development has reach a certain point.

Stacking money or sporting a job that matches personal or cultural ideas of succeess or happiness is not survival needs, it is an inevitable distraction. Let's just not get stuck there longer than necessary.

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

On 9/19/2020 at 8:44 AM, Javfly33 said:

Lol.

Fuck it! I'm quitting my job too!

Let's go wild ! ?

;-) Let's go true.