confused

why not just becoming a monk ?

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Romer02 said:

This work with Leo really fucks with people who are in your social group its crazy! I do see them changing in either positive or negative ways based on my behavior. I suppose everyone does this to everyone anyways. 

My friends literally get drunk much faster because I am in a meditative state which increases their LOC automatically. It was pretty weird when it happened. 

I will give very unpopular opinion i am contemplating for. That is not necessarily monkhood but living life underestanding that death is the best thing that will happen to you and that this is the last incarination of yours. It is possible to consciously leave the body. This is your game. I will not say what you should do, but i know what in will do if my music career won't work out. I will keep working blue collar, rent an appartment, cut contact with everybody and just go all the way with spirituality when i am not working. I know what it works, but i haven't tried everything with music that i think i can do. Anyway, i believe it is possible to leave the body at will much earlier than your death. And that you can directly become enlightened with the conscious leaving of the body. Thats all i will say. I don't think you should ignore purposeful living tho.