Gerhard

AI Thinks Leo From Actualized.org Is "One Of The Best Humans In The World"

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Philosopher AI has revealed that Octopuses are way more intelligent than humans

LMAO

I like how it implies Leo isn't human too

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

This AI pulls everything off of the internet. If the world is orange, it’ll answer in orange.  

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

A pretty interesting toy to play, instead of Friday's work :D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Yeah. It’s pretty interesting. I wonder if someone could make a bot of it and code it to the forums. Think of it like a Reddit Bot. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Thewritersunion damn that would be almost scary, and like nahm pointed out, all self help could enter a loop of walled thinking...   Who's to say @Nahm isn't  LoveAI?  And leo is ActualizedAI... oh lord my reality is shattered.... 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Thewritersunion@Thewritersunion

That's exactly what an AI bot would say... You've literally broken the internet ?

But in all seriousness do you see a link in how this AI speaks and in how we speak? Or am I being silly

I think I'll ask Philosopher AI Leo's "64 Most Fascinating Questions A Human Can Ask" and share it with the forum. The results could be interesting at the very least!

Edited by EternalForest

Here's a great example of how it could be made into a companion toy, (along with a stuffed animal body and AI voice)  although it looks like some kinks need ironing out... ?

https://philosopherai.com/philosopher/i-killed-a-venomous-snake-and-now-im-scared-wh-283cb1

(holy crap I just invented the teddy bear from Stephen Spielberg's Artificial Intelligence