Dario1995

Wtf, it is really not real.

9 posts in this topic

Really, wow. This is really confusing. Yes, i have been told that the "reality is not real", and i kind of saw it, but it was like yeah probably there is boom, enlightenment and so called reality continue blissfully.

Today I have been so trapped by emotions, i could not do anything. I decided to meditate. And thought came like : you are gonna end in a metal hospital if you continue this spirituality work! And I said to myself, if thats what necessary, okay. I really gave up my life for a minute. 

And instantly I have been drawn into this  aware place, and it became so obvious that my body is not real. I searched in this empty space, there was only fragments of imagination of my body mind. It was not either happy or sad place, neither silent or loud. Presence was felt only. And it wasnt spectacular experience. It felt very normal, like i was home. 

Its very confusing right now, like subjective became objective? Wtf is going on? How and why the fuck we believe in external world where no one ever expierenced it? 

My view on the Truth definetly changed.

Good work! :)

But there's so much more to become conscious of, so keep chipping away at it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What i dont understand is,

real/unreal Is a duality. Shouldnt the truth be that reality is neither real not not real?

I want to experience the infinite love. That's my end goal in life. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

8 hours ago, FlowerNote said:

real/unreal Is a duality. Shouldnt the truth be that reality is neither real not not real?

Yes, Enlightenment experiences when talked about and interpreted after coming back from the experience is just a talk of Duality. But when you are in it with complete dissolution of Ego: Brahman really is "Neither Real Nor Unreal".

You seem to have gotten it intellectually.

Edited by PopoyeSailor

11 hours ago, FlowerNote said:

And also both real and not real. And either real or not real. 

A coin can be either heads or tails. A coin can be neither heads nor tails. A coin can be both heads and tails. The mind creates distinctions. 

@FlowerNote We use the word/concept unreal for dreams for example. For things that happen when you are awake, we say they are real, because it's not a dream. This duality collapses. There is no difference between dream and awake, that's why we say everything is "unreal"