beastcookie

Romantic relationships and awakening (Triggered ego/painbody)

52 posts in this topic

@beastcookie  Have you researched attachment styles? I mean anxious, avoidant and secure. This might be a good model to look at to become less confused about the pattern of what is happening.

@zeroISinfinity Already love you more than you know. :) 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@beastcookie

What would it be to see through the veil of sex & body, to know the source of mindless bliss?

...Not to settle for the cover story, the projection, the assumption, the apparent?

Scrutinize...has touch ever actually happened? 

....like wise, sex...reproduction...living?

See through biology, neurology, quantum mechanics, to & through transmission. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well did gaved advice, well whole text smell on lies but can't say it. Have to be clown. 

Big daddy zero doesn't over transmissions he offers healing from frustrations. Lets heal painbody. 

Lets have fun. My grandpa allowed me some play. Cares of me for some reason. 

1st world problems lets make peeps laugh a bit. 

I don't remember ever having seen a single useful post of yours on this forum.

12 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Was guy who will spit truth on you and make you angry

I am still that guy, I am sure you already know from all our posts. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.

if ppl can not handle me, I wont invest in them. My friends know it. I tell them what I think, feel straight from my heart, not to hurt, but help. I do not have a lot of close friends, but those I have, are very close to me.

My take here is better to not have any relations at all, then to have some that do not make you happy. 

If ppl can handle my truth (which is super important for me), I will bring them a star from the sky. 

Otherwise, with mundane ppl, just acquainted, for instance, I do not think I should tell anyone what to do, it is not my business and I have zero interest in it, prob, too self-centered!

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

13 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not unhappy, can't sleep because of this thing. Afraid I will collapse into blackhole and die in sleep and so on. 

Not feeling as human anymore etc.

@zeroISinfinityt

Tough times man.. But that's the natural consequence of hanging out too much with that guy ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 2020-08-30 at 2:55 PM, bejapuskas said:

@beastcookie  Have you researched attachment styles? I mean anxious, avoidant and secure. This might be a good model to look at to become less confused about the pattern of what is happening.

Yes studied it profoundly. 

On 2020-08-30 at 2:27 PM, mandyjw said:

Some deeply culturally influenced judgements on only certain people being worthy of having a good sex life,( IE love), coming out here. 

You are worthy of love. Regardless. 

I am used to reddit, everything needs a disclaimer. 

@beastcookie  It doesn't though. 

If you want the wisdom, intuition and spiritual connection of the crone, you gotta stop being so disgusted by her and equating her with death. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost