Knowledge

Why trust our direct experience?

187 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What is proof of anything?  Proof in its entirely is relative.     

Ok, change the word proof to "confirm". I know you got what I ment.

The relative cannot grasp the Absolute.  It is total Oneness. 

Yes, the Relative and the Absolute are the superficial and the deep leyers of the same reality. Therefeore the Absolute can experience itself in many levels trough the point of view of the Relative layer.

This is what the confussion about the absolute having levels or not is about. It doesnt per se. But im can experience itself in infinity levels through the relative layer.

Edited by Fran11

3 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Ok, change the word proof to "confirm". I know you got what I ment.

Yes, the Relative and the Absolute are the superficial and the deep leyers of the same reality. Therefeore the Absolute can experience itself in many levels trough the point of view of the Relative layer.

Indeed.   Who is disputing this? Are you worried or wondering about another being actually being conscious when they speak to you?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Indeed. Who is disputing this.  Are you worried about another being actually being conscious when they speak to you?

No, I'm glad there are "other" conscious beings. :)

Edited by Fran11

No, I'm glad there are "other" concious beings.

How would you know the difference and what difference would it make for you?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

No, I'm glad there are "other" conscious beings. :)

Here is the mindfuck.  What is being conscious other than what you imagine another person to be.  Another being's consciousness is yet another idea in your mind - and ultimately an idea in the Mind of God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

How would you know the difference and what difference would it make for you?

I don't. I think so.

It does makes a lot of difference in how you realte to others whether you think you are experiencing this dream from only one point of view or from many. 

Edited by Fran11

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Since Love is absolute, everything that happens is already in the service of Love. So you have no choice in the matter. Whatever you do will increase Love in the world. The more evil you become the more Love your evilness with spawn in response.

Have you noticed yet? The evolution of society cannot be stopped. Politics is a force of nature no different than the moon orbiting the Earth.

So there is no reason to side with higher Love other than to already have it and be at that level?

The Absolute is an ocean effervescent with consciousness.

24 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

I don't. I think so.

It does makes a lot of difference in how you realte to others whether you think you are experiencing this dream from only one point of view or from many. 

How so?  Right now in the relative you exist to me.  Yet from the Absolute perspective i know you are but a projection of my mind.  Again - from my relative perspective you are real as fuck.  Which is what makes reality so real - distinctions.  If it weren't for distinctions there could not be a reality such as this.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

ultimately an idea in the Mind of God.

Do you mean as a "thought in my mind" or as another bubble of "individual perception"?

11 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

I don't. I think so.

When you're the only one that exists, why would you exploit or hurt yourself? If you're truly honest with yourself, it's really all just about the fear of being alone. The fear of being alone disappears when you accept that there is only one point of view. There are many different views in a relative sense, but only one view in an absolute sense.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Do you mean as a "thought in my mind" or as another bubble of "individual perception"?

Your thoughts of other's perceptions still lay nested within your own perception.  This can be shown to you by yourself as God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

How so?    

Do you care equally about other people in you dreams (in the conventional sense) as much as people in the waking dream? 

In the sense that if you dream someone you love dies then when you wake up you don't think that suffering has really been experienced by conciousness so you don't care at all. But in the waking dream we generally do.

Edited by Fran11

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your thoughts of other's perceptions still lay nested within your own perception.  This can be shown to you by yourself as God.

Oh now I got what you mean, we're on the same page then.

6 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Do you care equally about other people in you dreams (in the conventional sense) as much as people in the waking dream? 

In the sense that if you dream someone you love dies then when you wake up you don't think that suffering has really been experienced by conciousness so you don't care at all. But in the waking dream we generally do.

That's right - but newsflash - you can wake up from the waking dream!  

Actually you will care more because you have become conscious of Oneness and maybe even Love!  Love encompasses compassion.

And when you go back to sleep you are completely bought into the dream!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's right - but newsflash - you can wake up from the waking dream!  

Actually you will care more because you have become conscious of Oneness and maybe even Love!

And when you go back to sleep you are completely bought into the dream!

Of course. But you also know you were dreaming all people in conventional dreams when you wake up, and still you don't care about their suffering because we generally don't think that that dream has been experienced by all points of view. So it does make a difference if you think you are experiencing the waking dream from all povs or not.

Edited by Fran11

5 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Oh now I got what you mean, we're on the same page then.

??❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Of course. But you also know you were dreaming all people in conventional dreams when you wake up, and still you don't care about their suffering because we generally don't think that that dream has been experienced by all points of view. So it does make a difference if you think you are experiencing the waking dream from all povs or not.

Not really.  Contemplate closely.  There isn't as much contrast as you think between the two.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

??❤

Language is so tricky to talk about this topics that sometimes you don't even know if you are agreeing or disagreeing xD 

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not really.  Contemplate closely.  There isn't as much contrast as you think between the two.

I know they're very similar. But regarding this specific point: do you mean we (god) experience conventional dreams from all POVs / the waking state only from one ? Or what ?

Edited by Fran11