Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dazgwny

I’ve got it

10 posts in this topic

Would u believe it. Drunk as fuck last night. Have woke up and walked to the shop for some tobacco. Still the alcohol is a little bit in the system. Can just see it. It’s all there, it’s all already done. Everything that is possible is already there. I’ve just become so accustomed to it. My life if just a response to all the actions I take. All other people and situations are just a response to the way I filter through this life. I’ve become so accustomed to it that it seems things are happening to me. I’ve never seen so clearly that all is already there. I can’t even explain what I’ve just realised. And it’s fucking alcohol that has lead to this insight. Creating your reality. Completely and utterly. Like a computer game when u make different decisions u get different outcomes. But it’s all already there. It’s so clear. But trying to put into words here feels impossible m. Reality is inevitable. Fuckin hell. Truly amazing. What the actual fuck Hahahaha. I feel like a fool the way I’ve tricked myself this whole time ?. It’s all you

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

Like a computer game when u make different decisions u get different outcomes. But it’s all already there.

This is actually a brilliant analogy :)

P.S drop the cigs and the alcohol.. They are horrible for your health.. You can get such insights while sober as well. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Dazgwny right!

the creating the life whole time. indeed. seeing it so clearly that it's just black and white.

it's like being aware that things are, the way they are, because they cannot be otherwise... almost totally identical to a see-saw. if you sit on the one side, you don't question or go in shock when the other side goes up. it's black and white... so is with life, but we do not see it all the time... not as clearly as you came to see when you did see it. but that's the truth. it's always the case, whether you're aware of it or not... it's all you champ! only you! so what's to be done? what's the answer?

LOVE.

Love yourself... because what's the alternative... fight yourself? can you truly ever outrun your own shadow? :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Thanks guys. Appreciate your concerns of the tobacco and alcohol but it’s not an issue usually just a weekend piss up and don’t mind a pint here and there, but yea I guess the tobacco is an addiction but I love to chill and contemplate with a cigarette in hand so that’s not gonna change. But all in all yea something clicked there earlier was like all my psychedelic trips culminated into that one realisation. But after a night on the ale which I found very surprising. It’s just there now sitting there as an absolute or something I can’t really explain but it’s like I can see it, but not see it visually, but can see it??‍♂️. Ah well ey it is what it is just crack on now and live the dream out. See what comes of it hahaha. Take care all ??

Yes!

The divine joke is looking for what already is. There is no individual with free will and choice that could achieve a state called non duality, it is suggested that non duality points this indescribable isness, hence "non duality/not two". The individual was never separate from not two, it was just not two appearing as "yea definitely two."

The adventure of unconditional love in freefall, and there is no consequences because it is not happening to anyone, it is just apparently unfolding for no reason at all. Every attempt to grasp it creates a distance to it and is the birth of "yea definitely two"/"me here, got to get that over there." 

8 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Dazgwny

can you truly ever outrun your own shadow? :)

What does that mean? To outrun your own shadow?

2 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

Thanks guys. Appreciate your concerns of the tobacco and alcohol but it’s not an issue usually just a weekend piss up and don’t mind a pint here and there, but yea I guess the tobacco is an addiction but I love to chill and contemplate with a cigarette in hand so that’s not gonna change. But all in all yea something clicked there earlier was like all my psychedelic trips culminated into that one realisation. But after a night on the ale which I found very surprising. It’s just there now sitting there as an absolute or something I can’t really explain but it’s like I can see it, but not see it visually, but can see it??‍♂️. Ah well ey it is what it is just crack on now and live the dream out. See what comes of it hahaha. Take care all ??

I've had something similar after a night out at the club.  The next morning I went to get coffee at Starbucks I think and I still had a little bit of alcohol in the system (I could tell).  Anyways, I noticed my thinking had stopped.  It was very calm and ordinary and it was almost shockingly ordinary.  Overlooked... and then boom I witnessed it for a split second.  

I hope it sticks with you because eventually life came by and I "forgot". :P 

On 28/08/2020 at 5:06 PM, latina25 said:

What does that mean? To outrun your own shadow?

@latina25 like in a literal sense. Can you lose your shadow? The shadow is you! 

:)

You cannot win a fight against yourself.

Kinda like this: 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny