Harmony342

Reincarnation Thread

46 posts in this topic

@Harmony342 there is no such a thing as reincarnation. Your birth is a thought.  If you never learn you never began.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Harmony342 there is no such a thing as reincarnation. Your birth is a thought. 

@James123 So there wasn't anything before THIS?

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@James123 So there wasn't anything before THIS?

If you never learn, can you born or get enlightened?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Harmony342

It’s definitely knowable, so to speak. You’d need to give up everything though, especially yourself & other people, and what you & they say, think & believe. You’d have to give it all up for good. The rabbit hole is deep, but it is then the most obvious thing in the world. Prior to language even. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Reincarnation is as real as a cup.

Its not quite true to say that a cup is false/there's no such thing as a cup. There is a cup. Cups are real, they are just dreams. What's not real is what you think the cup is pointing to, which is some 3D object in a 3D world. A cup is real, but its not what you think it is.

A picture of the atlantis is real, but the belief that the picture represents some real thing out there isn't real/doesn't exist. But the picture itself is real. The atlantis is a dream/picture. 

Likewise, reincarnation IS real, as a dream. But its not real in the sense that it points to some phenomena in the 3D world. Its real as a dream.

Here's what I discovered about reincarnation:

7 hours ago, Harmony342 said:

So how does this body move that's typing these keys? Something seems to be controlling it... so confused

(Trust me I took the long way to figure this out-->>Don't ask us, just experiment with it yourself. Tell me who or how it's doing it. Then we will check over your answer to scout out any assumptions. Just give the answer from your heart, don't think about what you are hearing others say... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay