Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkKol

i finally found a career path :)

12 posts in this topic

I have come up with a career path, I want to master a lot of areas in life just like Leonardo da vinci, i also want to have multiple businesses even tho they have nothing to do with each other just like Elon Musk, And no i'm not ideological,i'm not trying to be like these people, i'm just interested in a lot of things :D here are my career paths: 

Become a storytelling animator on Youtube, Become a singer, my most ambitious goal is to make a cartoon production studio and create the next biggest cartoon like spongebob, rick and morty, Adventure time etc.

I guess you can say i have a passion for art... all kinds of art...
Art fits me best because i can be uncontrollably creative at times, i talk to myself in a different language all the time, i used to be really dissociative and have dealt with derealization, I'm saying this because i believe these 3 traits are all symptoms of someone who is more on the creative side of mind. honestly i have no real reason for making this thread, i'm just typing because of pure joy because i finally have shit figured out. I never bought the life purpose course, it would probably help me to find a purpose sooner, i just bounced around trying different shit out and i have finally found it. I knew i wanted to be a singer long ass time ago but it just didn't feel complete, so if you have a life purpose and you feel like that ain't it, consider finding more life purposes! maybe you're heart desires more of em', be open minded to more life purposes.
And don't feel weird about yourself if your into weird shit like i am, after watching a few biographies on smart people i realized that they are real weirdos, for example Albert Einstein, he married his cousin, Leonardo Da vinci had sex with a male prostitute, be yourself.

Edited by MarkKol

On 8/25/2020 at 8:12 AM, MarkKol said:

And don't feel weird about yourself if your into weird shit like i am, after watching a few biographies on smart people i realized that they are real weirdos, for example Albert Einstein, he married his cousin, Leonardo Da vinci had sex with a male prostitute, be yourself.

Always nice to think that all the fucked up shit I've done is just cause of my high IQ. ?

Edited by Chakra Lion

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Leonardo was gay and vegetarian actually. He also discovered that the Earth revolved around the Sun before Gallileo but didn't publicize it because basically he had ADD.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

Huh quite freaky. I've been working on understanding what my LP could be for quite long and what you wrote here looks like something copy-pasted from my own journal tbh :o

Become a storytelling animator on Youtube, Become a singer, my most ambitious goal is to make a cartoon production studio and create the next biggest cartoon like spongebob, rick and morty, Adventure time etc.

I guess you can say i have a passion for art... all kinds of art...
Art fits me best because i can be uncontrollably creative at times, i talk to myself in a different language all the time [...]

Spongebob and Rick and morty are two of my inspirations as well ( As well as Cyanide and Happniess, Avatar, and various animes ) . If you enjoy Futurama and the Simpsons as well, i recommend you this three part interview with Matt Groening. Quite inspiring . 

Animation has such a huge potential not only creatively but also to impact mankinds consciousness and evolution.

Congrats on your discovery btw :)

My two cents here, If you find yourself slacking, backsliding, not progressing or just getting bummed out, check out the LP course. It will set the right expectations, lay out the big picture and help you with keeping on track. Remember these from Morpheus in the Matrix? 

There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Anyways, good luck !

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Hey, it's great that you found your career path :) From what I read from you, it reminded me of the ayurvedic doshas, see if you resonate with vata... I am just asking from curiosity, but it might help you further understand yourself.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k2B2riKGa5xsbJDMpJpfNa-AqUga-bID/view?ck_subscriber_id=683444876

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-q7FXmaXqlQK6W3XnMMa1DYgiIU7-fz/view?ck_subscriber_id=683444876

@MarkKol  Amazing, I thought you are also vata-kapha like me just from reading what you wrote, I am just wondering, are you also naturally slim?

@MarkKol  Haha, ayurveda is so funny. Maybe you should look up some resources on it to understand yourself and your purpose more in-depth. It seems like it resonates.