Lyubov

Trump: We are going to win 4 more years & then after that we'll go for another 4 year

55 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, louhad said:

I watch him from time to time for the meme. This is what Tim Pool looks like when he talks to someone who actually knows their stuff

lol 10 month ago Tim was not relevant. The Impeachment thing didn't work out right?

Anyway the thing now is totally different. There are violent folks on the street. You will not see Sam Seder, Kyle Kulinsky, David Packman or others from the left reporting on that. 

The consequence is that Trump probably gets stronger

https://www.youtube.com/c/WalkAwayCampaign/videos

Edited by Epikur

14 hours ago, Epikur said:

lol 10 month ago Tim was not relevant. The Impeachment thing didn't work out right?

Anyway the thing now is totally different. There are violent folks on the street. You will not see Sam Seder, Kyle Kulinsky, David Packman or others from the left reporting on that. 

The consequence is that Trump probably gets stronger

https://www.youtube.com/c/WalkAwayCampaign/videos

It is all about framing. you can fabricate a toxic world view by picking and choosing partial truths and excluding things that contextualize your atomized frame to serve your ideology. You can show instances of rioting... and say "OH MY GOD THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT WANTS.!!! BERNIE AND AOC WANT ANARCHY". 

1. Nobody in congress supports rioting

2. Rioting is the byproduct of social dysfunction. Tim Pool never addresses this and just delegitimizes the entire movement as some "radical agenda". 

3. over 95% of protesters are peaceful and a vast majority of rioting ended in June. I am more worried about excess use of police force(which Tim conveniently glosses over)

@louhad

Seems like you have a big heart for the violent folks on the street. I guess many people don't have that.

43 minutes ago, Epikur said:

@louhad

Seems like you have a big heart for the violent folks on the street. I guess many people don't have that.

Many people don't have a lot more than their hearts. 

@Epikur

5 hours ago, Epikur said:

@louhad

lol, I actually do, but that is besides the point. Rioting is the result of unstable living conditions.... it isn't what evil anarchists do who want to serve the left's agenda or whatever 

Edited by louhad

@louhad you’re 100% right. No one just goes into the street and says let’s burn shit down to see society collapse... well maybe they do but it’s so small, and those types of people certainly don’t give a fuck about Bernie or AOCs opinion if they are true anarchist.

All those emotional reactions on page one. By now years and years of lies that Trump did this and that , you should know better.

TRUMP TROLLED YOU!!!

4 More Years

4 More Years

4 More Years

4 More Years

4 More Years

4 More Years

Yeah baby!

@humanProcess from George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln, to a conspiracy theorist that “gets you” if you try to take him seriously”

@Gidiot Its not really trolling actually. By throwing in some meat you can see how unbalanced they react to him, it exposes a lot.

@humanProcess Banned

We don't put up with blind Trumpists here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 8/20/2020 at 2:34 AM, louhad said:

Rioting is the result of unstable living conditions....

@louhad thats a new view about rioting. So rioting is a good thing?

Well done Leo! Good you are banning these dum people. this is justice! Trumpist should have no platform anywhere.

Edited by the enemy

This thread has run its course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.