Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leilani

When we let go and die will there be rest in infinite love?

9 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraGura

When I give this all up will there be any rest. Will it feel like a balance between love and torture? It's so much to give up. I have to give up everything to gain everything in a sense. Does infinite love when you give it all up does it feel lonely?

am not enlightened so I cannot answer you, but I can tell you that the more ego you give up, the more peace and happiness there will be in your life. in my case, from a great and constant unhappiness, to a feeling of joy and enjoyment of life just as constant. It is not easy and there is no formula, but it is a reality that is possible

Edited by cobalto

@Leilani You have to stop caring about feeling good and simply pursue what is true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For open mindlessness' sake, consider the possibility that maybe letting go and dying is not the way to come closer to Truth. Because Reality and Consciousness is about evolution. Therefore, reality wouldn't make a mistake by making you alive so you would need to undo your livelihood and die in order to get closer to Truth, because if this is true, it would mean that Reality made you alive in vain. However, contrary to this possibility, there is a possibility that people should actually strive to become more alive, and the key is in life and no death. 

Either nothing exists or everything exists, Consciousness IS, therefore it means it is eternal and it is Everything and death does not exist. 

Therefore, why are we going after something that is just an illusion "death", when we should be going after Reality-Truth-Life-Consciousness. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leilani You have to stop caring about feeling good and simply pursue what is true.

But isn’t there a link between less ego and being more peaceful? Seems like a direct relationship.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leilani

See if you can notice ‘giving this all up’ is a thought. Believing that thought perpetuates the “you” which would be giving “things” up. That perpetuates that the “you” is a thing which will “die”. That perpetuates that the infinite love is something other than this very moment.

The veil is now, or not at all. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Leilani Yes, peace that transcends ALL understanding/the mind. But you're not giving anything up, you're transcending the conceptual reality, shifting perspective from limited to limitless.

@Leilani in my view, love is the only real vibration ... the God vibration. Every other vibration is a thought construct. Love transcends thought.

Love is available right here and right now. If we choose to resonate.

Our affinity or desire determines which vibration we choose. Now, after death, all that happens is that we shed form. What dies is the earth interface. We, as consciousness continue, being eternal. No doubt, we then ‘see‘ spherically from the loving domain of oneness but are we love enabled at our core?

We each can answer for ourselves! :)

@Leilani all those words that the people said (including me) are very good, etc etc etc, but without directly experience are nothing, and for most of the people around the world (many of them knows those ideas nowadays) ,that directly experience is almost impossible without some chemical help