Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

Avoiding Nausea on Magic Mushrooms

15 posts in this topic

Do any of you have tips on how to avoid this? I took 3.5 g of penis envy last night, but I started vomiting about 30 minutes after dosing. The nausea lasted 2-3 hours. My trip was super weak for the dose (I likely threw most of the shrooms up before they could affect me). 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

What kind of trip someone must’ve had, to ‘come back’ and name that mushroom penis envy?! Seriously. 

Trip on an empty stomach, never eat mushrooms, make tea instead. Even better, write ‘psilocybin vapor’ on your dreamboard, and forget the whole topic. Also, 3-4 is the danger zone. Like taking a train that stops at insanity. Take the train to good times, laughter and insights, or to herotown. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

46 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What kind of trip someone must’ve had, to ‘come back’ and name that mushroom penis envy?! Seriously. 

Trip on an empty stomach, never eat mushrooms, make tea instead. Even better, write ‘psilocybin vapor’ on your dreamboard, and forget the whole topic. Also, 3-4 is the danger zone. Like taking a train that stops at insanity. Take the train to good times, laughter and insights, or to herotown. 

It looks like a penis! I looked up pictures of it lol

@Nahm So there is laughter, danger and hero zone? What is the nature of these zones; how are they created?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I made tea this time. This has been made worse because I’ve had issues with nausea without shrooms. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Do any of you have tips on how to avoid this? I took 3.5 g of penis envy last night, but I started vomiting about 30 minutes after dosing. The nausea lasted 2-3 hours. My trip was super weak for the dose (I likely threw most of the shrooms up before they could affect me). 

Cacao or dark chocolate and fresh lemon is very helpful. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

48 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I made tea this time. This has been made worse because I’ve had issues with nausea without shrooms. 

??.    Is it nausea triggered by eating certain types of foods, eating at certain times, something else...? 

1 hour ago, Itsokimok said:

It looks like a penis! I looked up pictures of it lol

I googled it as well, and indeed. My next question was why the chapstick but I think it’s all coming together. 

post-45631-138194842135.jpg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Sounds like a pretty severe case of shroom nausea. Normally when I start to feel the nausea come on after dosing, I just do heavy breathing, and the nausea will fade after about 15-20 minutes. 

Make tea. If you want it stronger and shorter use lemon. If you want it tasty add some honey.

Never had nausea when taking mushrooms and always did tea.

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

??.    Is it nausea triggered by eating certain types of foods, eating at certain times, something else...? 

I googled it as well, and indeed. My next question was why the chapstick but I think it’s all coming together. 

post-45631-138194842135.jpg

Chapstick for reference. Without it you wouldn't know how big it (the musroom) was :P

Or was it a joke? In that case my bad haha

Edited by Tistepiste

Ginger prevents nausea, make a strong ginger tea, then add shrooms, turn off the heat, let it sit for 20 minutes, filter it, repeat the process one more time to make sure you extracted all the psilocybin possible and PROFIT.