Javfly33

Hating and loving

9 posts in this topic

If reality is One, how come I have to "watch out" to not hate and only try to love?

If all it's love, why this judgement towards "hating"?

"Love yourself" but even if you are hating yourself, even that is love, then why try to change anything.

Or is the realization of this non-duality makes one realize the hate was always love?

There is no judgment towards hate, it's part of One too.

The thing is just hateful thoughts create negative emotions and feelings of separation. You can change something because you hate it and try to fight it or change it because it no longer serves you and I think the latter is easier. You can choose the reality you crate, if you hate something or someone you can keep on hating and that is fine. 

That's the way I see it. 

Hate is not love.

That's the answer I guess?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

If reality is One, how come I have to "watch out" to not hate and only try to love?

"Love yourself" but even if you are hating yourself, even that is love, then why try to change anything.

Or is the realization of this non-duality makes one realize the hate was always love?

The problem is you hate some aspects and love others,or vice versa, which is classic desire and aversion.
When "what is", is seen to be  One and/or 'Not Two", distinctions of "hate this" and/or "love that" collapse. It's all the One,and nothing is better nor worse than another. Seeing/perceiving such, is perceiving things as they are,not what or how you would like them to be.

Either love everything equally or hate everything equally, to pick and choose "love this" and "hate that"(i.e.,judgements and opinions), keeps the cycle of suffering going ,i.e.,the  "wheel of samsara".

13 minutes ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

watch out" to not hate and only try to love?

Trying to love everything will not work and will only cause more misery for yourself. If you dislike something it's better to be honest about it,then look into why it is you dislike it. Likes and dislikes of the "outer" are a reflection of what is "inner" or "personal" within you.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

Unconditional love, not the fluffy pink love that "I" want. That is not satisfying for "me" though, because every question and answer dies in that. There is really no free will and real time and space where "I" am responsible for doing x y and z and where x y and z really happened. Hanging on to x y and z and making x y and z personal is the dream. When x becomes y, x never happened. When y becomes z, y never happened.

Ask yourself: y do I not z that x is x y and z? Contemplate that, it is very deep stuff. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Trying to love will never work. You love the hate by letting it be. Acknowledging it as divinity itself. As Love. As God. 

If you truly let hate be without needing to project it 'out there' - it will dissolve sooner than you think.

Because you think it's anything other than Love and also because you are afraid of it. You would rather have nothing to do with it. You'd rather run away from it. Or push it away. Instead of just silently sitting in its company when it arises.

Trying to change anything will never work. Change happens spontaneously and naturally when there is no more resistance towards that which is persisting. In your case; hate. 

It makes hate remember it was always Love.

Edited by ivankiss

because hate causes suffering

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

19 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You don’t have to. All there is, is love. 

You don’t have to judge either. Notice it doesn’t feel good. Connect the dot. 

Because of the feeling of resistance. You are The Love. 

There never was a hate to begin with, only the thought, and the feeling of resistance to self-love, relative to the thought.

Rather than considering your perspectives, own them. If it feels like shit, say “it’s my perspective”, and listen to feeling, and choose a better feeling perspective. Notice there is no effort involved in this.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE