Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayG84

What is the one force in all of Reality?

14 posts in this topic

Attraction and Repulsion (Magnetism and Sexuality)

Positive and Negative (Electricity and Thoughts)

Gravity and Dark Energy (Expantion and Collaspe of the Universe)

Order and Chaos - (Entropy)

Nuclear Fusion and Nuclear Fission 

Love and Fear

All Divison and Unity...

Is it all just one force that we call different things?

Is it all Love? Is that the force that drives all of it?

Edited by JayG84

There is only one thing. 

If you explore any duality you will see the line is infinite in it's breadth. 

That means there's infinite distinct "things" which are actually one unified "thing"( field)!!!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is only one thing. 

If you explore any duality you will see the line is infinite in it's breadth. 

That means there's infinite distinct "things" which are actually one unified "thing"( field)!!!

Yes, all dualities collapse into one thing. But what is the force that unites them into this field. All of reality divides and unites infinitly. It's the engine that runs reality as Leo has stated. A 'thing' divides from unity, tries to survive, and ultimately gets united back into infinity only to divide again. But what is this force that divides and unites everything. It seems like that is what Love is. The one force that drives all divisions and unities. But we just call it all sorts of other names and try to expain it with science and philosophy...etc

Edited by JayG84

Change

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

14 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

All of reality divides and unites infinitly. It

There is no division. It is only one thing.  Try to catch where exactly does your kitchen ends and your living room starts!!.. It is just one seamless fluid totality.. You impose those lines.. 

Divisions are only a projection of the mind.. They are not really there.. Or they are there as a mental projection.. So They are and aren't.. Play with it as you wish.. You will always be false and true! 

14 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

But what is the force that unites them into this field

There is only the field. There is no actual divisions that need some  mysterious "force" from some "outside" to unite them.  

If you don't like it.. "yes the force is infinite unconditional indiscriminate love"..however you wanna imagine it.. All catches nothing of what is actually going on.  Which is is just this. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is no division. It is only one thing.  Try to catch where exactly does your kitchen ends and your living room starts!!.. It is just one seamless fluid totality.. You impose those lines.. 

Yes, you're right. From the absolute perpective it's all Consciousness being Consciousness. The ego limits reality, but it doesn't create reality. God (consciousness) creates reality, and reality is infinite. Every thing exists in reality,  and all those things are also infinite. We (ego) just impose our self onto it and limit it into our perspective. But reality itself does it's thing with or without our projecting our ego onto it. And at every zoom things divide and unite infinitely forever. But I'm talking about the force that divides the ego from unity and unites it when we die, which when I investigate deeply is Love. and because reality is all one thing, is Love the same force that attracts and repel magnets and holds planets in orbit? 

16 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

I'm talking about the force that divides the ego from unity and unites it when we die, which when I investigate deeply is Love. 

So it is. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

But I'm talking about the force that divides the ego from unity and unites it when we die, which when I investigate deeply is Love. 

The division is a misunderstanding. You could describe the ego as a veil of Illusion. It creates an illusory experience of separation...

So then something that was never separate cannot unite... because it was never separate in the first place.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

YOU

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

LOVE

Who? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Perhaps it is the desire of all things to be whole? Just a guess.