Nak Khid

Dennis McKenna has been taking Psychedelics for 40 years, is he enlightened?

66 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, because all talk is dualistic and relative.

If you're not already fully awake, then there is a separate sense of self in you which thinks it must or must not surrender.

AFTER you fully surrender, then that illusion will go away.

I am speaking to you from within the perspective of the illusion. Because if you were fully awake and had no illusion, I wouldn't need to speak to you at all.

How is this not obvious??

but there could be deeper levels. How many times were you 1000% sure that your level of consciousness was total and absolute, but then it wasn't.

Of course after a particular state, asking you directly is stupid because you're just me, and you're speaking on the level of language, 

But how do you truly know infinite love is total? That's a question for God of course.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If you're not already fully awake, then there is a separate sense of self in you which thinks it must or must not surrender.

Shouldn't awakening lead to self control rather than 'everything is out of control and we must surrender to God's will'?

I don't like the surrender thing. You will say that is Ego but having no control over yourself sounds like something (it) has to control you.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Because if you were fully awake and had no illusion, I wouldn't need to speak to you at all.

True.

27 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

but there could be deeper levels. How many times were you 1000% sure that your level of consciousness was total and absolute, but then it wasn't.

But it's not like one awakening contradicts the next. Each awakening simply expands the depth of understanding of Truth/God/Love/Oneness/Infinity. So your question is moot. What I am talking about is not like believing in something which could turn out to be false later on.

But how do you truly know infinite love is total? That's a question for God of course.

I don't just know it. I AM it. I AM INFINITE LOVE types these words.

God knows itself by being itself. It is essence of consciousness that it can be perfectly self-aware. I have had infinite self-awareness.

26 minutes ago, Member said:

Shouldn't awakening lead to self control rather than 'everything is out of control and we must surrender to God's will'?

Again, you create a duality. The two are One.

I don't like the surrender thing. You will say that is Ego but having no control over yourself sounds like something (it) has to control you.

Exactly! Because surrender would kill you. Which is the last thing you (the ego) wants.

What controls God, is God!

The whole trick here is that you (ego) refuses to let God/Love control you. You are a devil, which means you think you are in control and that without this control you would die.

You are resisting surrender of all control to God out of deep fear.

Imagine for a moment that you would not have to make another decision in your life again, because you just completely trusted that God would take care of you. That's what total surrender/awakening is like. You completely surrender all attempts to manipulate reality to make it suit you. It's total selflessness. You are so selfless that if God tells you to jump of the roof and die, you would just do it without any resistance. You would have no will of your own.

THAT is what utterly terrifies the ego. You are to scared to trust God's intelligence. In your selfish arrogance you think you are smarter than God! That's your devilry in a nutshell. You refuse to bow down before God out of fear. And God perfectly understands this. God will not force you to bow. God will wait for a million lifetimes until you wise up and decide to bow out of your love for Truth. Because the Truth is, YOU ARE GOD! So how can God force himself to realize himself when he has chosen to stay asleep?

You see the problem here? If you were human, God could force to awaken. But you are not a human, YOU ARE GOD! If you are God, and you have chosen to be asleep, not even God himself can save you because you are him but don't realize it!!!

Imagine if, one day, God forgot that he was God. How would God ever fix that, especially if he refused to accept that he was ever God?

That is EXACTLY your situation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah Infinite Love wierd part become is that God just kills me whenever ❤️ wants. 

What da... 

I don't really know what to think about whole thing. I just don't know anymore. 

No practises no psychedelics or anything. What da....

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But it's not like one awakening contradicts the next. Each awakening simply expands the depth of understanding of Truth/God/Love/Oneness/Infinity. So your question is moot. What I am talking about is not like believing in something which could turn out to be false later on.

Hmm, thats not what infinite love awakening was like for me. Infinite love awakening was realising everything I thought was true was the exact, exact, exact opposite of true. And all those mystical experiences in the past of nothingness and everythingness were all just part of the story.

Like I was pretty fucken convinced about all those mini mystical experiences... and they were all a story. 

But anyway we differ there it seems.

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

And all those mystical experiences in the past of nothingness and everythingness were all just part of the story.

Everything = Nothing = Love

There's no contradiction. You're just still confused. You need more awakening and contemplation to clear this stuff up. It will all fit together perfectly as you awaken more.

@Leo Gura Ego wants to make God think that it has no control by making everything appear out of control. God (you) has control, while ego has no free will, so it can only surrender to the illusion of being a separate "it". There has never been something that controlled God because God controls and IS everything. So I agree that I am not human (or this, or that) and I'm not so powerless to let anything control me and fully surrender because everybody does so. God's will is my will. My will is ME = absolute self-control.

17 minutes ago, Member said:

God's will is my will. My will is ME = absolute self-control.

You say nice words, yet you are still a devil who hasn't fully surrendered to God.

Playing words games here will not help you.

Surrender fully, or stay a devil. Up to you.

@Member Don't surrender man. Live life. Love life or you'lle end up like me. With ❤️ blowing up. Body can't hold it. Freakish Love ecstasy all the time. Nobody can live life. 

@Member God is not ego ID. To really be God is to be everything. Since what you really are is Infinite Love. 

Ufff so want to be bad cop fits me perfectly. Love it. Can't be matt kahn sorry. 

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Member God is not ego ID. To really be God is to be everything. Since what you really are is Infinite Love.

You are everything and have always been. The ego has never been separate, only the illusion of having an ego is. You = EGO.

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So since everything is actually you against whom boy raises his sword? 

The illusion of it ;)

6 minutes ago, Member said:

You are everything and have always been. The ego has never been separate, only the illusion of having an ego is. You = EGO.

The illusion of it ;)

Yes I am the only ONE. But only when (will freak out this ❤️ just) you literally embodg everything as yourself. Ego in terms of me and others etc is false.

Only as such I regain my Absolute power. 

19 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ego in terms of me and others etc is false.

Yep, that's the illusion of it. But without this illusion you cannot awaken to yourself. Ego is seeing the reflection without realizing that its the same thing, so it kills itself because it cannot have its object of desire = true self. True self is realizing that the reflection and the object/subject of reflection are one and the same thing.

One day Narcissus was walking in the woods when Echo, an Oread (mountain nymph) saw him, fell deeply in love, and followed him. Narcissus sensed he was being followed and shouted "Who's there?". Echo repeated "Who's there?" She eventually revealed her identity and attempted to embrace him. He stepped away and told her to leave him alone. She was heartbroken and spent the rest of her life in lonely glens until nothing but an echo sound remained of her. Nemesis (as an aspect of Aphrodite[7]), the goddess of revenge, noticed this behaviour after learning the story and decided to punish Narcissus. Once, during the summer, he was getting thirsty after hunting, and the goddess lured him to a pool where he leaned upon the water and saw himself in the bloom of youth. Narcissus did not realize it was merely his own reflection and fell deeply in love with it, as if it were somebody else. Unable to leave the allure of his image, he eventually realized that his love could not be reciprocated and he melted away from the fire of passion burning inside him, eventually turning into a gold and white flower.

Narcissus (mythology)

21 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Dennis McKenna has been taking Psychedelics of various types for 40 years.
That far exceeds Martin Ball or Leo Gura 
is he enlightened?  

Does he even have the intentions of getting enlightened?

Edited by Hsinav

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The psychedelic alone is not enough. What really matters you must have a burning desire to fully awaken. This desire is the key and it's very rare.

Without such a desire, no matter how many psychedelics you take, you will not fully awaken.

God will never force you to surrender yourself. You must do it willingly.

Desire is exactly what enlightenment extinguishes  

8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Desire is exactly what enlightenment extinguishes  

You are not right. I really wanted God more then anything. I really did. To the point to leave all this behind. Just wanted Truth for it's own sake and to help people. 

For full awakening you die. You experience your own actual death.