CultivateLove

This can't be real.

12 posts in this topic

I'm lost for words. Hooooly shit..... this is beyond anything I could have possibly forseen. I am but a humble student.

@alchemizt 150ug LSD, nothing too crazy I thought, boy was I wrong. 

@Inliytened1 How the hell do I integrate this? I just watched my face in the mirror wither away, rot, disappear, a new face appear, again and again, reality itself turned into itself, merged with itself, until there were literally just eyes appearing in my vision, looking at me, looking at themselves... I don't even know how to articulate it. At one moment if I concentrated enough, I could feel an "invitation", a "road" of some sorts, that if I went far enough, there'd be no guarantee I'd ever return to my physical body... whatever that is, if it's even real, I truly don't know...

43 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

@Inliytened1 How the hell do I integrate this?

Through flexibility and open mindedness.

Be opened minded to the fact that what you thought was real your whole life may have just been a dream.  Even you.  Then new doors can open.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

41 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

At one moment if I concentrated enough, I could feel an "invitation", a "road" of some sorts, that if I went far enough, there'd be no guarantee I'd ever return to my physical body...

I haven't done any psychedelics but I want to try it in future some time, I am curious if i'd have to face anything like this, should I go along? will anything happen to me ?

@Madhur Depends on how big your balls are I guess. How much of your own shadow can you be aware of before going mad? How much of yourself do you repress to maintain the "me" you're afraid that something will happen to? 

Time will tell I guess.

2 hours ago, CultivateLove said:

@alchemizt 150ug LSD, nothing too crazy I thought, boy was I wrong. 

@Inliytened1 How the hell do I integrate this? I just watched my face in the mirror wither away, rot, disappear, a new face appear, again and again, reality itself turned into itself, merged with itself, until there were literally just eyes appearing in my vision, looking at me, looking at themselves... I don't even know how to articulate it. At one moment if I concentrated enough, I could feel an "invitation", a "road" of some sorts, that if I went far enough, there'd be no guarantee I'd ever return to my physical body... whatever that is, if it's even real, I truly don't know...

I’ve gone through this a few times, sometimes I was too scared and sometimes I was willing to die. I’m still here typing this, so maybe it’s just the mind playing tricks. But who knows.

3 hours ago, CultivateLove said:

How the hell do I integrate this? I just watched my face in the mirror wither away, rot, disappear, a new face appear, again and again, reality itself turned into itself, merged with itself, until there were literally just eyes appearing in my vision, looking at me, looking at themselves... I don't even know how to articulate it. At one moment if I concentrated enough, I could feel an "invitation", a "road" of some sorts, that if I went far enough, there'd be no guarantee I'd ever return to my physical body... whatever that is, if it's even real, I truly don't know...

My face & my physical body are thoughts. Things, is actually just a thought. I’d consider the opposite of integration...letting it go, completely, and being present only here now. Recognizing it as thought, and letting it go as such, breaks the repetition of trying to “make sense of it”...which is really trying to reconcile how that experience could be possible given that you are a physical individual thing. It doesn’t integrate, it reveals the beliefs that can be let go, or seen as, beliefs. (Thought attachment & identity) Great work btw! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah, attaching to it won't do me any good, just keep doing the work.

Chop wood, carry water (Not claiming I'm enlightened btw lol)

how you integrate? you go with the flow and follow your heart and reflect a lot on what happened and ponder how you can integrate the insights into your life -- how you'd like to change as a person.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

It is a reencounter with death. The real world, person, life is a dream and is bound by time and space, it can seem as if you've been trapped there for a very long time but that is the point of the word "dream." It is not really happening. An awakening to positionless being can apparently happen, in that there is only timeless appearance, before form/matter/labels/objects. What is longed for is not this experience, but the recognition that whatever is, is all there is. Apparent position and apparent time is not a problem, it is only a problem for the dream of only real. When this recognition happens, nothing actually changes, but it apparently does. This finally has the freedom of being what it is without an individual in it trying to tweak it to fit it's idea of what will bring it Liberation. Liberation is the death of this needing to be different, everything loses it's significance. Positionlessness can happen, but no one is there to make a big deal of out anything anymore. The point I'm making is that there is no point. This message is not for you.

Notice that all of this is bullshit, what is pointed to is not within these words. 

Edited by traveler