Nak Khid

Berlin Mask protest

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, datamonster said:

They are literally killing people and destroying other peoples' livelihoods by doing this.

What really limits your freedom is catching a potentially deadly disease that can have lasting damages, losing your job or having to close your business because some people are too selfish to wear a stupid mask for some time.

These people behave like five-year-olds ?‍♂️

I call this dilapidation of affluence in the first world.

Sorry, for the rant. I think this is really concerning.

I agree with you, I was in hospital last weekend for a few days for a separate condition. Talking with the nurses theyve experienced so much during this pandemic, one guy i spoke to had 10 patients die that he was caring for, as well as colleagues and also catching it himself and having to be off work for 2 months where he thought he would die. Emotionally and physically this man has been drained but hes still staying positive. Its such an insult to the people on the frontlines when people who have actually been protected from seeing how bad this thing is, are protesting about wearing a mask for 20 mins while they get their shopping. Ive noticed that as humans on the whole we really lack empathy and understanding of other peoples situations, these numbers of 500,000+ people dying are actual people with actual families. 

Screenshot of the news yesterday on the protests.

Lots of right-wing people on the demonstrations.

Anmerkung 2020-08-02 121944.png

@Member wearing masks, so silly. 

Tips tinfoil hat. 

Edited by Godhead

In my Opinion these people are stupid as fuck, but in the greater picture they are only a outlet of collective anger which is caused by the unjust System. The society changes in Germany rapidly into Green, but a lot of people are left with the Feeling that they are the losers in that change.

• Eastern Germans, who were robbed after 1989.
  • Many people with parents who migrated and are still 'feel not as welcome' even though they are born in Germany
  • The uneducated who are struggling to get by, always on the tip of get laid off due to Digitalization and Automation#
  • The old Ones, who think they have a deep grasp of the World, but they have not.. they keep delay changes
  • The right Wing..

If People feel like they loose, they just don't care. When to much gather you get this parallel Society... The People in charge nurtured that shit for Decades because they where to ignorant to make much needed changes which would have been not popular. You they kicked the can down the road. They will kick it once more, maybe we see even greater shit in roughly 10 years at the 100 year anniversary of the Crash of 1929. But understand me right: I do think they act stupid and immature. They will give the second wave a good kick off. In 2 Weeks the Vacation time for People with Children ends. At the End of August Germany is back in a Lockdown. SAAAAAAAAAAVE

Edited by supremeyingyang

Another dimension to this is people who are right wing might think that it's worth the risk to get the virus because disregarding the health element doing this defies and test the government as if to say " you can't make us do anything, we can start resisting on other things now "

And this is what is happening in Portland and in other U.S. cities also

but from a left wing political movement  

and they to are defying social distancing although not the same idiotic extent as not wearing masks 
- however masks are extremely useful in concealing one's identify 

If having to wear a mask is tyranny, then I'm at least glad these kinds of people weren't born in Iran or the DRC.

They would have a real hard time.

hrhrhtewgfegege

look to those who know their germs...

The germ-many folk

the political fingers on this forum can really disgust me :D 

how conscious are we to play such a silly game, so that we may sleep in ease, know that which is outside of us 

nobody here willing to dive deep enough into the science/facts, it’s kinda cute :x

Edited by DrewNows

@supremeyingyang I am not going to tell anyone how to think, you can check out my “conspiracy archives” journal if you wanna do research 

@supremeyingyang because Leo is controlling the information here 

Couple friendly reminders, it’s okay to think for yourself 

“Intelligence is not about knowing everything without question, it is about questioning everything you think you know”

“Remind yourself you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing”

9C88411D-02A6-4A70-8F80-2D988639844A.png

@Consept yea if only it was actually provable viruses cause illness and aren’t merely symptoms of sickness/disease 

im still waiting for proof of an isolated living virus  

Edited by DrewNows

11 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

9C88411D-02A6-4A70-8F80-2D988639844A.png

Ahh yess, way to twist things.

"Not wearing a mask is a selfless act. 

Asking other people to be considerate of others is selfish."

Asking someone to not shot you, very selfish.

Edited by Godhead

Thanks for sharing.

14 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

“Intelligence is not about knowing everything without question, it is about questioning everything you think you know”

“Remind yourself you don’t have to do what everyone else is doing”

Nothing wrong with that, but that Picture is wicked.

About what happens with Covid and Vaccination I have split opinions. Many People have Problem with the forced Vaccination, certainly not me, but we can discuss the alternative. As I understand it you take it and your safer, so let People choose and if the People who don't do it have significant Problems they see it.

Corona, or Public Discourse in general, has to be thought of entirely new. You just can't ignore People, they elected for example Trump. But if you have a Crisis you have to do what you think is right as a elected member of the states cabinet.

A whole other discussion are the things that will get pushed through in the wind shadow of every crisis. For example they tried to raise some taxes here in germany, but they failed due to protests

Edit: I need to make it clear that I find social distancing a good solution

Edited by supremeyingyang