Justine

Is it ok to take acid today ?

8 posts in this topic

I recently finished a course of 2 types of antibiotic and loads fo painkillers including codeine 

I stopped a 2 days ago 

Is it ok for me to drop acid today?

For an enjoyable trip, you have to be in an optimal physical, mental and emotional state. 

Do a detox for a couple of weeks, eat clean, take care of yourself, meditate and see how do you feel.

Those meds can make you feel withdrawn symptoms which makes you anxious and restless, and it is not a good idea to take psychedelics when you feel this way.

Definitely not a good idea. Your immune system will be weakened and liver a bit overworked. Give it 2 more weeks. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Definitely ok, if you feel so.

again, you wrote a message in a forum asking about it, might mean you are not half as sure you could be, in case then wait :) or else, by all means!

no chance is gonna hurt you (as \far as you are not already in some pain)

I think it's important to be in good condition. If you still feel like you're healing, I would wait for the right time.

I would trust @Michael569 on this, since he is actually educated on this, I don't know about others. Acid can cause you to feel physically sick, so maybe wait and make sure everything else goes well too, that you are in a safe environment, if with people - only those who you trust etc...

100% totally  OK

Go for it enjoy, we are expecting a trip report.