ShugendoRa

What can I do with MDMA?

10 posts in this topic

I have some mdma and I'm wondering what can I do with it in terms of self actualization self realizations chakra work shadow work any tips? Thanks 

Hug people.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

MDMA is very social. Sure, it can probably be benifical in contemplation/shadow work/meditation as it really puts you into the present moment, if you aren't already there.

But it's probably best to take with 1-2 close persons/friends in your life. Talking with others is pretty nice on MDMA, you should try it.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

• Shadow work
    • 3-2-1 shadow work
  • Love
    • Love your loved ones
      • Forgive their faults
      • Accept them as they are
    • Love your enemies
      • Forgive their faults
      • Forgive their wrongdoings to you
    • Love yourself
      • Forgive your mistakes
        • All the times you were rude
        • All the times you bullied
        • All the times you hurt someone
      • Forgive your shortcomings
        • Your height, weight, hair, personality, diet...
    • Hugging
    • If you're into hardcore mode (this will actually be way easier than it seems)
      • Love Hitler and your mom equally
      • Watch or read about rapists, murderers, thefts, cult leaders, drug traffikers, pimps, addicts or anyone who did horrible things to you and love them as much as you love your family/friends/bff/(boy)(girl)friend
    • Randomly tell people in your fb or whatsapp you love them

Edited by Espaim

MDMA+DMT = ? ohhhhh lordy lordy lol?

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

MDMA+DMT = ? ohhhhh lordy lordy lol?

Did you take them both at the same time? How does it compare to taking them separately? 

15 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Did you take them both at the same time? How does it compare to taking them separately? 

@JosephKnecht yes man, gotta watch the heart rate tho. It's safe enough I *think* (do your own research). But yes, DMT while on 120mg of high purity Dutch MDMA is WOW. I mean, it's basically regular DMT except the MDMA mixes and synergizes with the DMT and both amplify each other. Increasing euphoria, DMT breakthrough, ground breaking stuff my friend ♥️

I'd find it incredibly unlikely to have a bad trip whatsoever while on MD ? watch out tho, md is highly additictive 

Edited by Aaron p

mdma can be very useful. If you are a self-conscious person, who cannot fully relax in social, rigid, and content environments, m can help you. not only in controlled sessions but in festivals and play sessions. with it you would be 70% more loose. Later you will be the same, but 0.2% more spontaneous than you were (obviously random numbers). once it stops contributing evolution, it can become a sterile habit. I personally left it years ago

@cobalto You shouldn't use substances like these for symptomatic relief. You're supposed to use them for dissolving the root causes of your issues.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.