Consciousone35

Using Spiral Dynamics to Help Get Sex Offenders Punished?

69 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, integral said:

We are all trying to help you succeed by pointing to the best possible path forward. It might of come off as if we are attacking you, this is not the case, We truly want to see you succeed. 

Fighting sexual assault with more punishment and fear is a blue path. Depending on the cultures your going to be working with, this method will not work. Orange cultures need orange solutions, green cultures need green solution.... 

A yellow solution solves the root cause of the problem. In this case to solve the problem means educating and improving the quality of lives of children, this will lower the number of abusers vai nurture. To do this we need to improve society as a whole. Everything else is a waist of time. 

I agree that focusing on ending child abuse could be the Yellow solution that will gut sexual assault once and for all. However taking Tier 1 approaches isn’t a waste of time as I’ve already given a serial predator a record and made it harder for them to hurt others, but I can see however getting to the root cause of child abuse is more effective. I guess I could help organize campaigns that lower and educate about child abuse and introduce memes that get both Tier 1 and Tier 2 thinkers to view child abuse for the abomination and shame of the entire human race that it is, a crime that doesn’t get punished that creates sexual assault, war, genocide, and immense suffering. Thanks for pointing out flaws in my thinking on the matter and how I can improve :)

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

haveaseat.jpg

????????? this was a hilarious comeback i didn’t expect to see on here. I agree with Leo. It’s like your life goal is revenge. 

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

haveaseat.jpg

In the perfect strange loop, one day Chis Hansen realizes that every pedophile he caught was himself :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Consciousone35 Seems there is no way to get away from the topic of campaigning... brain storm more possibilities, see how creative you can be, can come up with some great ideas im sure of it!

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In the perfect strange loop, one day Chis Hansen realizes that every pedophile he caught was himself :P

HAHAHA that's hilarious :D

seat.png

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Consciousone35 You understand the problem, but not enough to actually go about solving it. I'd suggest a deeper understanding of the problem first.

Also, protesting/memes fundamentally don't solve the problem, it puts pressure on someone else to do it. If you call this your life purpose, you're gonna have to do better than that.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

80% of all rapists were from single mother homes. The more faithlessness increases, the more criminal activity will increase from displaced anger.

Here's an idea: use psychic readings (high consciousness stuff) to spot offenders.

Nothing good will come from this thread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.