Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

How to fill myself up with Love?

12 posts in this topic

How to fill up myself with love on my own? How do you guys do it?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Pray to God.

Focus on helping others.

Don't try and do it through your ego, surrender to a higher power and allow your inner being to become realized 

@Artsu What do you mean by praying to God?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Just now, Rasheed said:

@Artsu What do you mean by praying to God?

You know how to pray don't you?

Ask God for love.

3 minutes ago, Artsu said:

You know how to pray don't you?

Ask God for love.

Praying is abstract. So you are telling me to ask bearded man in clouds for love? :D

You can't really fill yourself up with love in the same way you fill up your car with gas. 

To receive you need to remove the obstacles. It is actually with everything you want to achieve. If you really want something you remove the obstacles and it will find you. 

1 hour ago, Rasheed said:

Praying is abstract. So you are telling me to ask bearded man in clouds for love? :D

I am suggesting that you pray to God, not a "bearded man in the clouds".

I would first start with asking yourself what is love to yourself, and second observe what is love to others. Most of us unconsciously show love in the way we understand it. We experience life from our own point of view, but that does not mean we can’t ask someone how they see the same scene. Love is a bit like appreciating someone for who they are rather then trying to change them into who we want them to be.

I like the exercise Leo gives in his video about What is Love.

It starts around the 21 minute mark.

Also I've found that practicing gratitude helps me to increase my capacity to feel love ❤️

- ho'oponopono

- love focused visualizations / meditations

- all sorts of guided stuff on youtube

- write love letters to yourself and others

- writing 3 affirmations a day based around loving yourself and others

- mdma (do it like a ceremony or for yourself to love yourself deeper where you focus on this during the trip)

- foregiveness 

- breathe work (this breath I breathe in is love, this breathe I breath out is love)

Edited by Lyubov