Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick_98

What Leo told us in a nutshell

15 posts in this topic

Well, Here's my grasp of what Leo told us. From watching dozens of videos/reading blog..etc.. Feel free to correct me.

Leo says Hey It's Leo from actualized.org:

•  " I want you to stop watching the video right now, and wake up ".
  •  " WAIT ? Do you still think that this video will wake you up? "
  •  "I want you to notice that you still haven't woke up"
  • " WAKE UPPP! You moron I've been doing that for tons of videos and you still don't get it"
  •  " Are you for real ? Still watching my videos?, Do the work!!"
  • "I AM YOU. Doesn't this statement buzz you to start waking up!"
  •  " I don't know what else to tell you, if you haven't woke up till this point just sit and enjoy maybe one day you will entertain the possibility of you waking up"

Life advice for young people 1-2 is all the self-development from Leo in a decent-sized nutshell.

Its an incentive to inspire you for taking the spritiual practices seriously and doing them consistently.

According to him (or any legit spiritual teacher), you'll find all the hard work worth it once you're knocked out of your sleep. So one must hone their desire to wake up. Leo's words, whether polite or rude, work as a catalyst.

Edited by Kross

8 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

What are you doing on a Internet forum? Go do the work! WAKE UP!

Distractions-The ego's favorite defense mechanism :D

Edited by Nick_98

4 hours ago, Kross said:

Its an incentive to inspire you for taking the spiritual practices seriously and doing them consistently.

According to him (or any legit spiritual teacher), you'll find all the hard work worth it once you're knocked out of your sleep. So one must hone their desire to wake up. Leo's words, whether polite or rude, work as a catalyst.

I think he has done a really good job with his work. In my opinion, He's not the best to stimulate you to care enough to know You. However , he's the best at attracting you to listen. Through his entertaining way to engage his thoughts with you. He's the best to trigger you who didn't have any history with spiritual concepts, to engage into spiritual concepts in the first place. Which is a really strong impact to whoever has never been entertained by the ideas. It's a must to entertain the ideas first, and this is what he's really good at.

For example:

Leo attracts 20 people from a crowd  to the concepts of awakening. Among them 5 have disciplined themselves to do the work. 

Another teacher attracts only 7 people from the same crowd to the concepts of awakening. Among them 3 have disciplined themselves to do the work. Which is a better ratio, but Leo had the bigger impact.

Edited by Nick_98

I find I have to hit snooze a few times before waking up. It doesn't matter how insistent or charistmatic my alarm is. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! ZzZzZzzz....

All stories and explanations are false.

2 hours ago, seriousman24 said:

Oh my god I'm stage orange what do I do!?

What do you mean? You just woke up holy shit BOOM

14 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Its true

We are asleep

And DEEPLY unconscious of it 

Well, Sleeping is good anyway.:D

I am so curious to question you why you was making a thread about ‘why I am still not awake? = how it could transform me?’ in the resourceful forum of techniques, stories, etc. 

It was cute to do or its name as ‘turquoise’ attracting to you? I know someone is kind of downloading a contemplation question lists to do as well but you know what I am pointing here. 

It is not kind of doing because ‘I found this channel and this shows me a lot of outlandish things’. It’s fun? It’s attractive? It’s being a genius?

It’s why! 

I don’t know that you want to do this spiritual practice or personal development. Even both. Yourself has your own reasons. If you want to do the personal development, this forum is resourceful for that purpose, too. 

Maybe I think this is not the place that people at there could tell you like “come here, it’s the best for you, trust me”. No, trust yourself and not waiting for someone persuading you to this work. 

31 minutes ago, danniviemaria said:

I am so curious to question you why you was making a thread about ‘why I am still not awake? = how it could transform me?’ in the resourceful forum of techniques, stories, etc. 

I'm not sure what you're pointing at.

I assumed that you did know Spiral Dynamics. And so don’t tell me now you are a turquoise. I don’t know what is really the thing you making this thread for. 

I couldn’t find anything more than this resourceful forum, so couldn’t I make a thread instead of searching and I got a lot of good stuff to read and a ton of helpful threads that are ‘didn’t cultivate’. What are you waiting by making this thread and someone explains everything to you and tomorrow you will have an awakening so? So distract me as a love for great conversations.

Edited by danniviemaria