Zak

YouTube ban former Pickup artist Roosh V

88 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Raze said:

What happens when a few corporations control every aspect of society and can un-person people, no bank accounts, no internet presence, can't buy a home, banned from buying things online, can't buy an airplane ticket.

Those corporations will be democratized in the long-term AND they will become more conscious and loving in themselves due to the overall Spiral growth of society.

Corporations are evolving too.

And I'm all for heavily regulating corporations.

I have no problem with the Feds regulating YT's ban protocol by installing an official court. This will definitely happen in the future.

There will not be corporate tyranny because society is evolving away from tyranny of all sorts.

You have to understand that today's corporations and online media is just a transitional phase.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

59 minutes ago, modmyth said:

he converted to Christianity (Eastern Orthodox

Ahahahahaha.....

Silly humans.

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes we do, if you are calling gay people and women evil.

We have no obligation to provide you a platform for racist, sexist, and homophobic ideology.

I disagree

You have no idea how much moderation a successful forum requires.

I don’t doubt that, but if this or any forum became the new square / youtube and platform by which most people came to spread their ideas I think that you’d lose some of your powers to censor

Tough. Go watch my video on Why Libertarianism Is Nonsense. I made it for people like you.

Okay

Ive has it on my watch later for a while

Its a long one, but I definitely give it a listen

18 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

but if this or any forum became the new square / youtube and platform by which most people came to spread their ideas I think that you’d lose some of your powers to censor

The bigger the platform, the more regulation it requires.

That'a what you're missing.

@Leo Gura

Hey Leo

Just started listening to your “Why libertarianism is nonsense” video, so I’ve got my self a pen and a notebook and I’m gonna listen to this entire video, make a bunch of notes on it and then probably if I have time tomorrow, I’ll write a long post on my notes and thoughts on it, you’ve said right from the outset of the vid 0:38-4:02, about dropping ideologies, the problems that come with ideologies, thinking through your worldview, how ideologies hold back your advancement and you’ve promised to deconstruct the libertarian worldview, so my asshole is now puckered and I’m looking forward to listening to it.

Edited by IJB063

I don't think Roosh is dumb. When I look at him I just see a small kid who is hurt and is acting out.

This guy is similar to Stefan Molyneux. They jumped on the alt right bandwagon to make a good living and it backfired massively. 

Now they can't make a u turn because that would only show they have no character (according to their ego's). 

I don't want to oppose this case 

but there have been a case that YouTube has removed the video of a doctor was talking about coronavirus,

although I love YouTube just like everybody else but it's getting dumber and dumber, you would know what I mean if you followed London Real stuff. the man is fighting against the censorship against the freedom of speech on YouTube platform. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@hamedsf Yea I see your point and I am so familiar with the London Real censorship case. I believe you are talking about Dr. Buttar. That doc, seriously talked too upfront and busted a lot made up myths about the virus and exposed many hidden agendas behind it that made a lot of people in the medical industry look stupid. But apart from only this case, I am fairly happy with other YouTube accounts terminations, i.e, Stefan and Roosh.

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

They jumped on the alt right bandwagon to make a good living

They didn't jump on it to make a good living. They jumped on it because that's their level of consciousness/development.

Ideologues are true believers in the BS they peddle.

@Leo Gura

Nah, they wanted that big alt right dollar

Because we all know there’s a lot of money in being banned and demonised by wider society 

26 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

Because we all know there’s a lot of money in being banned and demonised by wider society 

This is a nice meme, but there is a comfortable amount of money to be made in stoking fear and hate. Always has been.

The funny thing is the channels like those of Stephen Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad use to be at the forefront of left-liberal community sphere like 6-8 years ago LOL.

How quickly things change.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

28 minutes ago, IJB063 said:

@Leo Gura

I think a lot of alt right people modelled themselves after Milo Yiannopoulos. Roosh and such are small time influencers. They saw how Milo made a big name for himself by insulting people or at least saying things with shock value. Milo got invited everywhere and made a lot of money. There were a lot of people who thought they could do the same thing.  Cost benefit calculation plays a role too. 

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They didn't jump on it to make a good living. They jumped on it because that's their level of consciousness/development.

Ideologues are true believers in the BS they peddle.

Ideology and survival always serve each other. The function of ideology is survival of the self. And the self cannot survive without money.

24 minutes ago, Roy said:

The funny thing is the channels like those of Stephen Molyneux and Sargon of Akkad use to be at the forefront of left-liberal community sphere like 6-8 years ago LOL.

How quickly things change.

That’s the ever changing hypersensitive mccarthy esque Overton window closing that it’s seem a lot of white eyed idiots support

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Ideology and survival always serve each other. The function of ideology is survival of the self.

Everything is survival, thoughts and abstractions are just a hijacking of the primordial need to cooperate with our fellow ape 

Everything, and especially the social casuistry in which we exist is built around the furtherance of our collective biological primitive survival interest, and it never stops and always wants more

1 minute ago, IJB063 said:

Everything is survival

Not Truth, Not Being, Not Love

@Leo Gura

What are truth, being and love if not abstractions created to help fulfil our survival interests 

1 hour ago, IJB063 said:

The tragicomical part is that it didn't enhance their survival. A lot of the alt wingers got deplatformed. 

Big time alt wingers such as Milo are set for life. They made enough profit from books and invitations. 

Small time alt wingers ruined their moderate minded fan base. Stained their name and became radicalized. It won't be easy to find a normal job after taken huge dumps on minorities and feminists. 

Edited by StarStruck