DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@DrewNows @zeroISinfinity@abrakamowse

Zero put me into trouble, I knew it was going to happen xD

So...let me finish something and I will write you about my meditation experience here.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@DrewNows we need to invite my other friends here :) xD

55 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

We got in Trouble forum Mistress

I've been on forum for 4 years, and never got any warning till you appeared in my thread. xDxD

We have to come up with a name for you, how about Miloš ? Almost like your famous actor. xD

12.12.1986 born in 12:00 Belgrade, Serbia. 

Lol, we were born on the same year, I am 1986 as well, except I almost was born in Siberia. 

Do I have to give anything else for that natal card?  

Nope, we are good to go.... Let me look at your moon.

I honestly think that we do believe in horoscopes because of our cultures, have you noticed Americans are not that into that...

@DrewNows  is an exception.....right Drew?

Also, do you guys believe in Chinese horoscope, we do in my culture. 

Edited by Galyna

56 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

12:00

12 pm or am? it is a huge difference... 

Edited by Galyna

Sorry I had to shut down the other thread... No, I'm not really sorry xD Was just doing my job, folks B|

@Galyna Make sure the boyz are behaving. If not, holler to me in Russian, I'll send the Red troops :ph34r:

@Natasha Sure, my Dear :) I understand. 

I will make sure they behave, I will be the boss :P Do you want us to make one for you (natal chart report)?

@DrewNows Ok, what about you, Drew? 

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

Do you want us to make one for you (natal chart report)?

Yes sure, that would be fun 

Boy, your moon is in Taurus. Look:

Milos.PNG

Edited by Galyna

of course not....:D send me the same details of your lady, lets look at hers (if you want ofc)@zeroISinfinity

@Natasha Send me your dob, time and place in PM if you do not want to disclose it here.

@zeroISinfinity @DrewNows guys, I am going to charge some money, lets open a psychic thread....will share the money xD

I need a tarot reader here, oh we have one, Emerald. 

@zeroISinfinity

it is a lot to read, here we goxD:

Read and let me know how much of it is true!!!

The Sun is in Sagittarius

Restless, cheerful, and friendly, Sun in Sagittarius people are generally on the go. They have a love of freedom, and a disdain for routine. Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes. Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. These are curious people who love to learn. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss.

Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. This gives natives a generally quick temper. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place. The need for escape is generally strong, and some Solar Sagittarians come across as a little irresponsible. They're generally easy to forgive, however. After all, their direct, honest approach in life is admirable.

Short description:

He is good, idealistic, enthusiastic, and warm-hearted. He is independent, having a taste for travel and freedom. He is curious and fair-minded.

Possible issues: He is too adventurous and may leave things to chance; may take risks which cause problems; he is rebellious and sometimes tactless when offering opinions.

Sagittarius with ascendant Pisces

Sun in IX: The Sun is in the ninth house

You have a deep need to understand the world around you. You have high ideals and you have your eye on what's on the horizon. You are looking ahead, and at times can seem quite restless. You are proud of your knowledge and of your morals. Be sure to avoid self-righteousness in your enthusiasm to share your knowledge. When used correctly, you are a tolerant, adventurous, and curious person, and you want to see the best in people and in life.

-29 Square beteween the Sun and Jupiter

Although your intentions are generally good, you are given to overdoing things. You can easily gloss over realistic details and get yourself into debt, overindulge in pleasures such as food and drink, and promise more than you can deliver. For the most part, you find help for your excesses. Somebody's there to bail you out, as plenty of people believe that your heart is in the right place. Generally, this is the case, but if excessive behavior becomes a pattern, and you continually face light consequences, there is the danger that you will not learn from your mistakes and abuse the "system", relying on your friends and family to help you out a little too often. Your reputation for being "good people", thus, can eventually be used to further your purposes--something that should, of course, be avoided.

However, many people with this aspect don't fall into the trap of losing their sincerity. You are generous, helpful, and charitable. Still, the tendency to live beyond your means is a real threat that you might struggle with much of your life. Another thing to watch for is depression. You tend to go through periods of intense highs when you are excessively optimistic. These periods are so marked that they seem to be unnatural and a fall seems to be inevitable. You can make promises you intend to keep, but have a problem with follow-through. Self-control can be a real problem. Try to avoid gambling altogether. Usually quite knowledgeable and generous with your time, you have many talents that you might take for granted.

51 Conjunction between the Sun and Saturn

It is easy and natural for you to accept responsibilities, to lead a rather ordered life, and to apply caution in your financial and business dealings. You rarely jump to conclusions or take uneducated risks. You have a certain amount of patience and enough self-discipline to slowly but surely achieve what you set out to do. Although somewhat undemonstrative, you are generally loyal and responsible people to those you care about. You take your time in most endeavors and generally use a step-by-step approach to most projects--but you steadily reach your goals. You are naturally trustworthy, and you don't have much patience for those who don't show respect for others, who take foolish risks, and who lead disorganized lives.

401 Conjunction between the Sun and Uranus

It is natural for you to question tradition. You are, above all things, an individualist. You naturally rebel against that which is established. It doesn't mean that you consistently break all the rules, but you definitely do question some of the rules, especially those that simply don't make much sense. You possess a huge distaste for routine. You work best when you have some say as to when and how you get things done. You possess much self-integrity. You avoid labeling people and are most offended when others attempt to label or stereotype you.

You easily embrace new ways of doing things, you stick up for the underdog, and you express yourself in unique and inspiring ways. You don't have to try to stand out as unique--you are original, creative, and progressive without trying. You are far from pretentious. You value honesty and truth, and you avoid putting on airs. You believe in the equality of people, and easily relate to people from all walks of life. You possess an unmistakable enthusiasm about life, and generally your life is interesting because you invite unusual or adventurous experiences into your life. You are generally appreciated by others because you are open-minded, fair, and not judgmental. Nothing really seems to faze you! You take things in stride, and are rarely shocked or taken aback by human behavior.

-52 Square between the Sun and Ascendant

He may face conflicts in life due to a projection of character that does not match what is on the inside. Misrepresentation of the self can be frequent. He must strive to understand how others perceive him and work on presenting a more accurate persona to the world, or he will rub people the wrong way or feel unrecognized and misunderstood.

139 Conjunction between the Sun and Midheaven

He knows what he wants on a professional level; is aware of his objectives and will do everything to achieve them; he'll usually carry out plans to the very end. He has a good job as well as a good reputation.

The Moon

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image. The Moon represents the emotions, and the Moon sign shows how a person expresses themselves when at home, at ease, and comfortable.

The Moon is in Taurus

Familiarity is important to Lunar Taureans. These people are earthy and strong-willed. They feel with their senses and they are pretty much rooted in their ways. They revel in material comforts--in fact, building a solid and comfortable home and foundation helps to keep them feeling safe and content.

It isn't wise to try to push Lunar Taureans into doing anything, but once they have made a commitment, they're persevering. There's a steadiness to this position of the Moon that is comforting to those close to them. But the conservative streak in these natives can be maddening to more progressive personalities. They tend to go out of their way to avoid "messy" or unpredictable situations, crises, and emotional displays. Instead, they focus on creating a reliable and secure life around them. In relationships, Lunar Taureans may not easily recognize their partner's need for change, growth, or emotional stimulation.

Moon in Taurus natives are generally very romantic. Their affections are strong, deep, and unwavering. They are sentimental and warm. Since Taurus is a practical earth sign, the placement of the Moon in this sign suggests an ability to protect themselves and their own interests. They will rarely make a move without first determining that it is safe and that there's something in it for them. Generally, Taurus Moon people have reliable instincts. They are very much tied to the physical world, and they often have a particularly well-developed sense of smell. Relationships with people born with this position of the Moon are often quite enduring. Many Moon in Taurus people hang onto their mates, even in the face of serious conflict. Taurus is a fixed sign, so break-ups don't happen easily.

There is a serenity to them that is calming. In fact, it takes a lot to really get to them. However, they do get off-center every once in a while. They are not the most adaptable people when their own routine is interrupted, for example. Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simply have a stubborn streak that keeps them rather resistant to change. Rarely are they spontaneous sorts. Uncomfortable with surprises, these natives value stability. Their needs are strong but quite simple at the same time--they love the "good things" in life. The world of the five senses is all-important to these natives. Their love of stability and steadiness can make them slaves to routine. However, they are loyal and capable people.

Short description:

Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. He is foresighted and willful. He knows how to trust. He appreciates all the good things in life. He appreciates and protects Nature.

Possible issues: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Moon in I: The Moon is in the first house

Very sensitive. Fantasizes. He is easily touched, moved, and affected; he is sometimes shy, prudent, and emotional.

Your feelings are right out there for everyone to see, and you can come across as emotional and impatient, or nurturing and caring (or both). Your first reaction is emotional, especially if the Moon is in close proximity (within ten degrees) of the Ascendant degree. You need emotional stimulation, movement, and freedom to express yourself in order to feel happy and fulfilled. Your moods are very changeable, and this can be quite obvious to others. Because of your emotional sensitivity, you might often take things too personally, and react too quickly. Developing an awareness that others' emotions are just as important, even if they are not as overt and immediate as yours, will be important.

-237 Opposition between the Moon and Venus

Because you value harmony, you may find yourself giving in to others too easily, especially in the first half of life. Resentment is possible, as you can feel that you are the one who seems to do all the acquiescing. There can be a distinct tendency to become friends (and lovers) with people too readily, simply because there is a strong need for approval and a hunger for receiving affection. As such, you may get involved with people who seem to really like you, and you fail to consider whether you actually like them back! It's somewhat of a weakness, as you are very charmed by the idea that someone seems to really like and appreciate you. Generally, one of your life's lessons is to learn to discriminate more and to get in touch with what you truly want and need. The functions of the Moon (which rules the emotions and feelings, amongst other things) and the functions of Venus (which rules social relationships, harmony, and partnership, amongst other things) are at cross-purposes. When you attempt to feed the needs of one function, it is often at the expense of the other, until you find some sort of balance. This can play out in a variety of ways. For example, there can be conflicts in partnerships about parenting or whether or not to have a family. You may find yourself compromising your own emotional needs in order to find and keep love. Peace and harmony are important to you--perhaps too much so, as you can easily be taken advantage of. Insecurity is something that you need to deal with at some point in your life. Very sensual, you sometimes replace love with food or shopping! You can also be quite sexually active and sometimes quite lustful. You possess a distinct lazy streak. You are capable of working hard, but you truly appreciate luxuriating and enjoying as many pleasures as possible, and self-discipline simply isn't always at your disposal!

While he is usually sweet and gracious, he can also be inconstant and capricious at times, possessing a changeable nature. A varied love life, ups and downs, unusual ideas.

145 Sextile between the Moon and Mars

You are a passionate person who loves life. Although your emotions are powerful and immediate, your passion is generally controlled and directed. You are a sexual person who nevertheless doesn't get too carried away or controlled by your passions. Because your emotions are strong and you know how to channel them into constructive channels, you don't easily understand such things as "crimes of passion", impulsive behaviors, or emotional excitability in others. You're generally open, accepting, and natural in your sexual expression. You need an emotional connection in order to feel complete on a physical level. You may have an affection and talent for sports, but other factors in the natal chart are necessary to provide the motivation and commitment.

Short description: He is frank, honest, full of vigor and ambition. He is strong-willed and powerful at work. He is a little hard on himself but perhaps more on others whose capacity for action is not as great or inherent.

88 Trine between the Moon and Neptune

Positive aspect: He is kind and sympathetic, with a strongly compassionate nature. When in love, he is usually very devoted. In fact, he is devoted by nature, not only in matters of the heart.

There is an unmistakably compassionate and understanding side to his nature. He has a natural affinity to music. While everyone enjoys music, people with Moon in harmonious aspect to Neptune respond to music as a vehicle to heal, relax, and to uplift the soul. Naturally perceptive, without even trying he tunes into the feelings of others, and the mood of his surroundings. There is a distinct emotional need to escape into the world of imagination, and to withdraw from others at times when he needs to re-center himself, largely because he tends to "take in" a lot of mixed energies from his surroundings. Strong and sudden "feelings" and hunches can overcome him. More often than not, his intuition is correct, although his imagination is also powerful and he can read too much into a situation as a result. Some laziness is associated with this position. This stems from a natural timidity and sensitivity that is apparent from youth. He may have been labeled "shy" in youth, and family members or friends may have jumped in to "save" him from situations that required boldness or aggressiveness. Thus, passivity was accepted and, as adults, he may be less experienced than most when it comes to reaching out or going after what he wants.

-352 Opposition between the Moon and Pluto

He has intense emotions and passionate feelings. He fear the loss of control of emotional and domestic matters, and can fear change, upheaval, being caught unawares, having the rug pulled from beneath his feet. At the same time, he attracts change and disruptions. The love life may be riddled with emotional scenes, jealousy, and possessiveness because he attracts intense partners. There can also be big expectations of a partner or partnership.

Mercury

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury is in Sagittarius

Enthusiastic, humorous, and sometimes moralistic. He has strong opinions, and will often be eager to share them! Democrat, philosopher, tolerant, respectful of laws. Interested in foreign places and learning more languages. Believes that everything teaches you something.

Mercury in VIII: Mercury is in the eighth house

He likes research, investigations, inquiries. Studies well.

He is fascinated with all that is unexplored, mysterious, taboo, secret, and psychological. He loves research and has a great mind. He wants to know the motivation behind what people do. May have a good mind for financial strategies. He may be tormented at night, unable to turn off the mind to rest deeply at times.

You speak with authority and others listen, having strong persuasive powers which should be used carefully. You tend to feel that everything we do and experience has a purpose. You have a great, investigative, and penetrating mind and you are excellent at developing strategies, as well as communicating them with others.

12 Conjunction between Mercury - Saturn

He is precise or strives to be mentally organized. He is able to study, concentrate, and focus, and often has the patience to work towards a goal slowly but surely. He may take time to get communications "just so" and prefers step by step directions. Respects tradition and rules, preferring a sense of order.

Venus

Venus represents an interest in emotions and values, exchange, and sharing with others.

Venus is in Scorpio

Venus in Scorpio people attract others with their intensity and willingness to commit. They have a strong and concentrated manner which suggests their feelings run deep. Their actions in love tend to promise deep commitment and sexual pleasure, even if they are not telling you this directly. Their appeal lies in their focus on you, and their dedication. Venus in Scorpio seems fearless when it comes to intimacy. Potential lovers get the feeling that Venus in Scorpio will never stray, that they are intensely loyal to the one they love. They possess you, and somehow make it seem attractive to be possessed.

Venus in Scorpio natives give you their complete attention. These people are very focused on their partners. Depending on your personality, you may find this unnerving or entirely flattering. They have a strong need to control their partner, although this won't be immediately apparent, and they may not ever admit to this. Their body-and-soul love and commitment can be so intense that it eclipses fun and makes loving them a very heavy experience. Their emotion and intensity may seem overdone to those looking for a more lighthearted relationship. These people take things to extremes, and can be very provocative. Although they want to explore all of your nooks and crannies, they won't always be forthcoming with their own. When you've upset these lovers, you'll know it. Depending on the moment, Venus in Scorpio will shoot you one of the most piercing glares around, or totally blow up. Whichever style they choose, a slighted Scorpio lover is not a pretty sight. These people can be jealous of all of your attachments, but few will admit it. They're not afraid of being underhanded in matters of the heart, and they are experts at cutting through all the fluff and seeing you for what you are. Still, you may find their conclusions about you seem skewed and mistrustful.

Pleasing Venus in Scorpio involves demonstrating your complete commitment and loyalty to them. Appreciate their guts when it comes to love and intimacy -- they're proud of their courage in these matters. If you can, and they're deserving, relinquish some of the control in the relationship. Let them feel they own you, without taking it to extremes. Remember, though, that some Venus in Scorpio lovers can and will take advantage of you on a subtle level, if only to keep you all to themselves. Let them have their secrets and their silences.

Short description: Sensual and passionate. Passions run hot and cold. Full of ardor and desire where the partner needs to be able to match his level. Can be jealous and possessive. If disappointed or deceived in love, he can become bitter. Usually very loyal.

Venus in VIII: Venus is in the eighth house

Not frightened by the unknown. Sometimes this position means he has a peaceful and happy or natural end of life. Possible inheritance.

Intensity is what you seek in your love relationships, so that casual encounters are not necessarily your game. You are easily bored with mechanical interactions between partners, and might prefer drama in your relationships to anything mundane or superficial. However, you also fear being vulnerable in love, and, in youth, you may control your emotions in love. Fears of being betrayed may be at the heart of your somewhat jealous and possessive nature in love. When you give yourself over to love, you love wholeheartedly and expect all-consuming, total devotion and attention in return. You find passion a healing force in your life. Your charm runs deep--just below the surface. You are attracted to all that is taboo, hidden, forbidden, and find beauty in the broken, disenchanted, obsessed, and passionate. In some cases, people with this position might make a business out of love, romance, and eroticism. There is an intensity about you that others pick up readily. Either they run or they are completely intrigued!

74 Trine between Venus - Mars

He is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. He is demonstrative in love, and usually fully enjoys healthy pleasures and life to the full.

44 Trine between Venus - Jupiter

He is good-hearted and generous, possessing a good character. He likes well-being, comfort, a life of ease, without problems. He has good relations with his social circle. He is easy to approach. All the same, he may fall in love easily. He has a successful partnership and professional life. People usually trust him.

7 Sextile between Venus - Neptune

His professional life can be creative or inconstant. He has a taste for the Arts, can be a dreamer, and may be easily influenced and romantic. He is emotional and very sensitive.

Romantic, creative, gentle, and adaptable, you naturally express the finer qualities of mysterious and dreamy Neptune in your love relationships. Your imagination is rich and your fantasy world well-developed. You are turned off by rudeness and crudeness, and are drawn to beauty in its many forms. You are very giving and generous, but may be a little on the submissive side, or sometimes downright lazy, failing to take the initiative when situations call for it.

309 Conjunction between Venus - Pluto

His emotional and sex life can be powerful and rich. He lives out truly passionate love affairs. Extremely resourceful, he is also excellent at determining the worth or value of material things. He can help others to discover their own worth as well. He is naturally attracted to relationships that transform him, that are growing and evolving, and that are intense. He can use his strong intuition and understanding of others for good or for bad, and this depends largely on other aspects in the chart. He can be highly devoted and passionate to the things (and people) he loves. He can be quite persuasive.

3 Trine between Venus - Lilith

This aspect suggests charm, beauty, attracting others by his magnetism. He is intense in love. Feelings are complicated. There can be brooding. However, he is inclined to embrace, accept, and understand the darker side of his nature.

Mars

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars is in Pisces

Mild-tempered and gentle, these guys and gals move through life in a manner that can hardly be considered direct. Mars is the planet of action and assertion, and Pisces is a passive sign that rarely asserts itself in a direct fashion. So the placement of Mars in Pisces is an unusual combination. Sometimes prone to feelings of guilt about their anger, and difficulties with asserting themselves, Mars in Pisces individuals seem to "go with the flow". This is certainly not a very active position for Mars, and natives will often let life "happen" instead of trying to control their life direction. This is a charming position, as individuals with Mars in Pisces don't appear like they are capable of harming a fly. However, those that don't find creative expression for this energy can stir up a storm through indirect aggression.

Mars in Pisces people are not averse to playing games to get what they want, although even they don't always know exactly what they do want! Their desires are changeable and moody, and it's hard to really know where these natives stand on any particular issue. Alternatively, some Mars in Pisces people do take a stand on issues that are Piscean in nature, making compassion and love their mission. Energy levels fluctuate a lot, coming in bursts of activity followed by inertia. Because it can be difficult to align this ebbing and flowing of energy in the day-to-day world as it is, finding a job that supports this may be tough. The happiest Mars in Pisces individuals are those that have a creative outlet that allow them to express their desires of the moment, their compassion--and even their anger--freely and imaginatively. An example of Mars in Pisces is Bono, lead singer of U2, who seems to have found the perfect outlet for his creativity through his music, and as a spokesperson for love and compassion.

Mars in XII: Mars is in the twelfth house

So much of his energy goes into working life. He loves research. He could be a lab worker, doctor, police officer, teacher specializing in hospital, prison or hospice work. He can be indirect and very private. Rich dreams and fantasies.

With Mars in the twelfth house of the natal chart, you can struggle with asserting yourself in direct, natural ways in your youth, but with time and experience (and perhaps some hard work), you're likely to learn to work with this energy rather than allow it to work against you. Watch for a tendency to feel defeated before you've given something a real shot. You are extraordinarily resourceful, and you can handle many things on your own or in uniquely creative ways.

Though you may have a great deal of energy and drive, you lack confidence or the desire to put yourself and your interests first. Positively you can be very unselfish, working more on behalf of others than for yourself. You deny your own desires and needs too much, however, and you are likely to secretly become very angry, which can sabotage your finest efforts. There is a touch of the incurable romantic in your nature. Your daydreaming and fantasizing world is rich and precious to you. You also bring imagination into your sexual relationships, although you can take a bit of time to feel comfortable and to warm up to a new person in your life. Overcoming a vague and persistent feeling of guilt or doom can go a long way towards a healthier, happier approach to the pursuit of your desires.

414 Conjunction between Mars - Jupiter

He has a good sense of organization, he is jovial, frank, and sincere. He is full of dynamism and abundant energy. He loves life, taking all it has to offer. He likes sports and the outdoor life. He is successful professionally and emotionally. He may have many children or projects and ventures.

He is honest and forthright in his dealings with others, and He tends to trust others readily. He can be a bit careless about spending money, however, and this is probably because he is so eternally optimistic that there will always be plenty around. The possibility of failure does not enter his mind, although success itself is not as important to him as enjoyment and happiness are. Can be pleasantly competitive and good-humored.

-67 Square between Mars - Saturn

He is often attracted to doing something if there are problems attached. Once these are solved, he will go on to something else that has complications. He likes to overcome obstacles, can be tough, and is business-minded. He can be very stubborn and sometimes cold and calculating.

75 Trine between Mars - Pluto

He is ambitious with a great capacity for work and effort, self-confidence, and determination. Will stick it out to the end with his plans.

You are committed, determined, and passionate. For you, it's all or nothing, and you are baffled by, and possibly impatient with, others who do things only halfway or half-heartedly. You are usually quite decisive, and often unwavering once committed. You are certainly a passionate person and you possess a fascinating and commanding aura.

You are generally confident about your own talents. You employ strategy when you are going after something, and you are very talented at this, saving time and energy. You're naturally very resourceful and usually quite persistent when pursuing a goal. You are a wonderful person to be around when there's a crisis. Very little fazes you, and you're especially effective when circumstances call for a leader.

Jupiter

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter is in Pisces

He attracts the most good fortune when he is charitable, tender, devoted, compassionate, giving, and looking out for the underdog. Values compassion and charity, and is motivated by a universal vision. Peaceful personal philosophy. Faith in the goodness of life brings rewards.

Jupiter in XII: Jupiter is in the twelfth house

He is kindly, often doing charity work. He is protected from life's rigors to which he is not immune, but he knows how to cope. He likes working in peace and alone, even though he is humanitarian.

-95 Square between Jupiter - Saturn

He is often indifferent to what goes on around him, can be mistrustful and often in a state of being unsatisfied. He is easily irritated. For better health and improved mood, he should work on adopting a positive frame of mind since the first instinct may be to see the negative.

34 Trine between Jupiter - Pluto

He likes to direct, he is intelligent and an organizer of the first order.

56 Conjunction between Jupiter - Ascendant

He likes meeting friends, enjoying a good meal and cordial atmospheres. He is pleasant, jovial, and engaging.

Saturn

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn is in Sagittarius

He has his own way of thinking about a subject and his own ideas about things. He respects society and its rules guide his conduct.

Possible issues: hard, unforgiving, rigorous, and insensitive at times. A limited and narrow mind in rare cases.

Saturn in IX: Saturn is in the ninth house

He is studious, patient, rigorous, austere. He likes reflection, meditation. He carries out all the plans he makes. He can be a stay-at-home.

20 Conjunction between Saturn - Uranus

He knows how to be on top of the situation. He perseveres, is determined but ingenious and original. He is very practical. He proceeds slowly, but is always bound to achieve his objectives in the end.

Uranus

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Sagittarius

He is shy, delicate but proud, bold and lively.

Uranus in IX: Uranus is in the ninth house

Interested in humanity. He is highly intellectual. He travels a lot. His mind is always alert, even when sleeping, during which time he often resolves the problems of the previous day!

-27 Square between Uranus - Ascendant

He is inconstant, sometimes lacking control, and can be unsettled or nervous.

69 Conjunction between Uranus - Midheaven

He must have a job that allows him many freedoms, something non-routine. He likes change, possesses a lot of energy and knows how to influence others in spite of his originality.

Neptune

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune is in Capricorn

He is discerning, wise, and sensible.

Neptune in X: Neptune is in the tenth house

He is a very idealistic person, preferring to see his ideals, hopes, and dreams made concrete and real in the everyday world. He is driven to put ideals into action. He has great ambition, which sometimes can be taken to obsessive levels. He may always want to check work already done, as he is terrified of being less than perfect.

19 Sextile between Neptune - Pluto

He is perceptive and able to see layers to a situation. He is naturally drawn to learning what makes himself and others tick.

-28 Opposition between Neptune - Lilith

Love can dominate his life. He could lose his head over someone to whom there's an intense attraction, which can become troublesome if he loses all idea of reality. If he is not loved in return, so what - he will love for the two of them. With time, if the bond loses its spark, he can have difficulty disentangling himself and he can suffer enormously. It's best to look to a trusted outside source for guidance in vulnerable times.

13 Conjunction between Neptune - Midheaven

His plans can sometimes lack realism and are therefore often unattainable. However, creative fields can be enormously successful. Can maintain a mysterious but magical reputation.

Pluto

Pluto represents transformations, mutations, and elimination.

Pluto is in Scorpio

Fear of betrayal. Sensual and passionate.

2 Trine between Pluto - Lilith

He may lead a double life. He may have a secret love affair while having a good relationship with his partner. Most with this aspect, however, are highly perceptive and can keep a secret. Alternative views of relationships are likely.

Lilith

Black Moon Lilith represents our darker, deeper natures that may be repressed or buried.

Lilith in Cancer

He may have felt ashamed for being needy or dependent and now feels awkward or even angry with people who display these traits without apology. He can feel very uncomfortable asking for help and/or expressing his own nurturing nature as a result. Accepting the very human need for care and concern in himself can be empowering. It can also help eliminate extremes of behavior in these areas where he expresses neediness to an extreme, after which feeling remorse, and then repeating the cycle.

North Node-South Node

The South Node represents our overdeveloped character traits. We are talented here but if we overdo this area of life or hold onto these traits to feel secure, we may stagnate. The North Node points to the qualities that we need to work on and develop to achieve inner balance and fulfillment.

North Node in Aries

He is brilliant at mediating and cooperating but in the first half of life, he learns many lessons regarding codependency, indecision, and fear of making errors or striking out independently, perhaps the hard way. For happiness and success, he must discover and embrace his independence and build confidence in his decisions. Qualities to develop: self-confidence, assertiveness, decisiveness.

North Node in I: North Node in the First House

He is brilliant at negotiating. He is learning to assert himself, express himself more plainly and confidently, and act with more independence. Moving out of his comfort zone for him is developing his autonomy, but it is a fabulous lesson that boosts his relationships. Once he learns to embrace his independence, close partnerships can be happier and more fulfilling. Fear of making poor decisions can keep him in a state of fear. It is better to make some poor decisions and bounce back than to stay in a state of limbo. Qualities to develop: boldness, decisiveness, independence, assertiveness.

The Houses

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Sagittarius with ascendant Pisces

Ascendant is Pisces

"Go with the flow" seems to be a Pisces rising motto. They move about the world in a vaguely directionless, gentle manner. They come across as artists and lovers of peace; but their open minds and hearts can give them a chameleon-like persona. Others are not always sure who they'll meet from one day to the next with a Pisces rising person. Although often quiet and shy, another day may find them talkative and passionate. They are hugely impressionable, have a dreamy disposition, and project a soft-hearted personality. Pisces rising sees the world the way they want to see it at any given time, so objectivity is not necessarily a strong point. Neither is decision-making! People with Pisces rising resist any kind of labeling--their characters are changeable, and they don't want to be pinned down or pegged in any way. Theirs is a restless, searching nature that cannot be happy with any one way of living or being. Pisces rising avoids cold, hard facts and harsh realities like the plague. They don't have a decisive plan for tomorrow or even today, preferring to keep things open. Since they change their minds frequently enough, and like to "feel" their way through life, too much organization or structure can be seen as very limiting.

Pisces rising people walk around with their heads in the clouds, and even when you do have their attention, their dreaminess is almost always apparent. These people look for a stable partnership--one that is reliable. Pisces rising people gravitate to partners who keep them on their toes, and they often will pass off the little details and reality checks to their significant other. They seem to need a practical, realistic partner. Pisces Ascendants often have a sensitivity to drugs, and sometimes are prone to allergies that come and go. Their physical constitutions seem to be less resistant than most. Pisces rising people often possess an irresistible charm that comes on in a quiet way, with a soft aura about them. Both their appearance and mannerisms are usually quite intriguing to others.

House II - the second house - is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

Taurus on House II

Financially usually comfortable, but there can be a tendency to splurge on luxury items. However, he is unlikely to go wanting. The house where Venus is placed can show areas where money can be made. May hold on to things. Sentimental about personal possessions.

House III - the third house - is the area of social and intellectual learning.

Gemini on House III

He adapts well to any kind of change, and enthusiastically. He doesn't like monotony. Early family life was busy, and usually this position suggests a number of siblings. Work in communications or the media is possible. Writing talent is also probable. Can read and think a lot, but may not be very focused. Can have a lot of projects going at once.

House IV - the fourth house - is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

Gemini on House IV

Can find it impossible to stay in one place, frequently changing homes themselves or changing things up in the home environment. If the job is monotonous, he is usually restless, perhaps changing firms frequently or requiring a lot of stimulation on the job. The ideal profession would be one offering a lot of change, moving around, meeting lots of new people. An equally erratic love life is usually expected.

House V - the fifth house - is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

Cancer on House V

He may often be in love, up until the day he meets someone special. He is not a gambler, by any means. He is safe in a casino! Can take great pleasure in home life. Hobbies may be cooking, sewing, and other Cancer-related pastimes. Very affectionate lover, but private and sensitive.

House VI - the sixth house - is the area of learning by material transaction.

Leo on House VI

Ability to command, authority at work. Weak point: the heart and arteries.

House VII - the seventh house - is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

Virgo on House VII

Partnership perhaps more of the head than the heart, which can last in spite of a few hiccups. The partner is usually honest, hard-working, organized, intelligent, and cunning.

House VIII - the eighth house - is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

Scorpio on House VIII

Lots of vivacity and hastiness can even put life in danger at times. Unafraid of tricky topics, such as sex and death. Passionate. Intrigued by the metaphysical.

House IX - the ninth house - is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

Sagittarius on House IX

Long voyages abroad are possible. Might settle permanently in a foreign country. Intellectual work, mathematical mind.

House X - the tenth house - is the area of material action. The Midheaven represents the work one will do in one's life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older.

Sagittarius on House X

Job involving travel, especially abroad, and if possible with some risk, creativity, adventure is attached.

House XI - the eleventh house - is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

Capricorn on House XI

Stable friendships with composed, wise people, from whose experience of life benefits and enriches his own life.

House XII - the twelfth house - is the area of education and of emotion. This is where we meet our karma, deal with endings, and sometimes where we bury things.

Aquarius on House XII

Friends can be complicated, perhaps bringing predicaments to the life.

@zeroISinfinity wow, you guys are perfect for each other in a mundane life (живот) because her moon is in Taurus too.

My spouse and I have the same moons as well, my astrologist told me it is perfect for marriage in terms of routine life, work around the house, responsibilities. 

girl.PNG

@zeroISinfinityhere we go for your lady: a lot to read:^_^

Natal Chart Report

Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for .

The Sun

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality, and outward-shining creative energy.

The Sun is in Pisces

As the twelfth and last sign of the zodiac, Pisces contains within itself a little experience of all the signs. This gives Pisces Suns the ability to identify with people from all walks of life--from all backgrounds--in some way. These individuals are not only changeable and adaptable, they have open minds and tremendous understanding. But Pisces itself is often misunderstood. Pisces Suns may spend a good portion of their lives yearning for understanding, and the other part in a state of divine discontent. Suffering is sometimes glamorized in the Piscean world.

Sun in Pisces people are frequently pegged as wishy-washy, but this is all a matter of opinion. What you will find behind a vaguely directionless, spacey manner is a deep person with real dreams. Their dreams are more than getting that picket fence or making it up the corporate ladder. Pisces are tuned in to a higher purpose and their dreams transcend the individual. A deep love for humanity, and compassion that knows no bounds is found with this placement of the Sun. Pisceans are not known to be cutthroat business types, nor are they given to throwing themselves out into the world in an aggressive manner. But make no mistake about it, Pisces can be extraordinarily successful when given the chance to express themselves. The arts, marketing, music, teaching, drama, healing arts...these are all fields in which Pisces can find expression. Their imagination, attunement to humanity, and remarkable intuition endow them with enviable gifts of insight and creativity.

Pisces is a sensitive sign--both sensitive to criticism and sensitive to others' feelings. Easily touched by human suffering, at least in theory, Pisces wouldn't hurt a fly. They believe in people, are deeply hurt by compassionless human behavior, and have a hard time saying no. Harsh realities are avoided either through escapist behavior or self-delusion; but every now and again reality does raise its ugly head, and hits Pisces over the head. This is a sad time indeed. Pisces retreats into their own world, self-pitying and giving pep talks to themselves ("I will never trust again!"). Rest assured, though, that these periods are rather short-lived and even useful. Pisces seems to derive energy from their (generally short) bouts of self-pity. They come back stronger, with a spring in their step, ready to face the world again, and just as, if not more, compassionate and trusting as they were before. Some might even wonder if Pisces finds pleasure in suffering. Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time, Pisces pulls a lot of creative energy from sadness. Pisces is the poet or artist with angst, although this trait is often more apparent with Moon in Pisces.

Some find Pisces' tendency to be late for appointments, spaced out behavior, and absent-mindedness amount to irresponsibility. Pisces would be shocked to know this, however. Who me? Pisces wonders. Irresponsible? Pisces Suns absolutely care--their love knows no bounds--but their retreats from ordinary life (whether they are as simple as daydreams or actual departures) that they so seem to need every now and again are not always understandable to no-nonsense signs, such as Virgo or Aries. Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan. We find plenty of artists, poets, and musicians with Sun (and other personal planets) in Pisces. Piscean themes are woven throughout the songs of Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, for example.

Short description:

He is compassionate and sentimental. He likes isolated occupations: administration, archives, history. Spirit of self-sacrifice.

Potential issues: tendency to be led astray, lack of experience or inability to apply experience practically. Lethargy, over-sensitivity, and emotionalism.

Pisces with ascendant Taurus

Sun in XI: The Sun is in the eleventh house

You are a humanitarian who aims to treat everyone as equals. You seek to be unique and original, and you do your best to avoid bias and prejudice. Social status is less important to you than belonging to a group of diverse personalities. Your identity, in fact, is somehow linked to a larger unit than yourself. You have high hopes and goals, and tend to look at life in terms of opportunities. You have magnetic appeal, as people sense your broad tolerance and openness. The friendships you establish are crucial to your development. If you identify too much with your friendships and your friendliness, you may become too impersonal and alienate those who would like to get close to you. Successful career thanks to support of patrons, friends or relations. You are a leader in groups and people look up to you.

150 Sextile between the Sun and Moon

Your emotions and your will are at peace with one another, suggesting a rather balanced personality. The "messages" you received in childhood were not contradictory overall, and you have a stronger sense of purpose and appreciation of harmony than most people. You are likely personally popular, mainly because you expect harmony in your relationships. You are attractive to most people, and your self-confidence and security make you easy to deal with on many levels. Your relaxed, easygoing disposition puts others at ease. You may not be prepared for conflict and you often avoid "rocking the boat". You may acquiesce to others a little too often, if only to maintain a feeling of balance and harmony, as conflict is something you not only dislike, you might fear it. The tendency towards too much acceptance--of the self and of others--is usually present. You must be encouraged to question life, or you run the risk of taking things for granted.

Vitality is usually good and quite constant. You are not necessarily hard-driving, unless other indications in the chart point to it, but your constitution is generally strong. At any rate, you are not as prone to the kinds of ups and downs that plague those with challenging aspects between the Sun and Moon. This is because even though your life goals and your emotional needs are different, they are in harmony.

Short description: He has lots of vitality. He likes public life, he is popular and his company is appreciated. He is balanced, at ease with himself and usually gets on very well with his parents or guardians.

72 Trine between the Sun and Mars

You are enterprising and have powerful stores of energy that you can draw upon when needed. You respond to problems or challenges with a spirited and enthusiastic confidence that is admirable. You are naturally competitive, and this trait is generally well-received by others simply because it is unforced, unaffected, and sincere. You truly believe in fair play, and you seem to be in love with life. When you are expressing competitiveness and courage, it's easy for others to smile and accept these traits as positive ones rather than being rubbed the wrong way. You have good physical vitality. Although competitive, you are not naturally combative. You may enjoy sports or games that are competitive, but not violent. Breaking the rules of a competitive game is particularly upsetting to you. You are more able than most to control your desires, aggressions, and instincts. You know how to be fair, and you expect others to be fair. As such, sneaky behaviors, uncontrolled impulses, violence, and rage are offensive to you.

153 Conjunction between the Sun and Lilith

You are mostly comfortable with the darker side of your nature. A student of human nature.

The Moon

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image. The Moon represents the emotions, and the Moon sign shows how a person expresses themselves when at home, at ease, and comfortable.

The Moon is in Taurus

Familiarity is important to Lunar Taureans. These people are earthy and strong-willed. They feel with their senses and they are pretty much rooted in their ways. They revel in material comforts--in fact, building a solid and comfortable home and foundation helps to keep them feeling safe and content.

It isn't wise to try to push Lunar Taureans into doing anything, but once they have made a commitment, they're persevering. There's a steadiness to this position of the Moon that is comforting to those close to them. But the conservative streak in these natives can be maddening to more progressive personalities. They tend to go out of their way to avoid "messy" or unpredictable situations, crises, and emotional displays. Instead, they focus on creating a reliable and secure life around them. In relationships, Lunar Taureans may not easily recognize their partner's need for change, growth, or emotional stimulation.

Moon in Taurus natives are generally very romantic. Their affections are strong, deep, and unwavering. They are sentimental and warm. Since Taurus is a practical earth sign, the placement of the Moon in this sign suggests an ability to protect themselves and their own interests. They will rarely make a move without first determining that it is safe and that there's something in it for them. Generally, Taurus Moon people have reliable instincts. They are very much tied to the physical world, and they often have a particularly well-developed sense of smell. Relationships with people born with this position of the Moon are often quite enduring. Many Moon in Taurus people hang onto their mates, even in the face of serious conflict. Taurus is a fixed sign, so break-ups don't happen easily.

There is a serenity to them that is calming. In fact, it takes a lot to really get to them. However, they do get off-center every once in a while. They are not the most adaptable people when their own routine is interrupted, for example. Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simply have a stubborn streak that keeps them rather resistant to change. Rarely are they spontaneous sorts. Uncomfortable with surprises, these natives value stability. Their needs are strong but quite simple at the same time--they love the "good things" in life. The world of the five senses is all-important to these natives. Their love of stability and steadiness can make them slaves to routine. However, they are loyal and capable people.

Short description:

Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. He is foresighted and willful. He knows how to trust. He appreciates all the good things in life. He appreciates and protects Nature.

Possible issues: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Moon in XII: The Moon is in the twelfth house

Curious and inquisitive nature, although more of an observer than a person who asks many questions. He likes peace and quiet, being alone.

This position of the Moon indicates an emotional attachment and sensitivity to all that is ethereal, groundless, and eternal. As sensitive as you are, you often have delayed reactions to your own emotional experiences. You need frequent moments of solitude in order to recharge yourself emotionally, and this need, while strong, can also lead to feelings of isolation and of being misunderstood. While you are a perceptive person, you are often either flooded with emotions that are hard to define, or completely out of touch with what you are feeling. Either extreme keeps you from truly discovering your emotional needs. Negative expressions of this position are avoidance of responsibility, using hypersensitivity as an excuse to oneself (and perhaps to others) for not participating, or emotional immaturity. You are sympathetic to others' suffering, but not always emotionally available to help.

89 Sextile between the Moon and Mars

You are a passionate person who loves life. Although your emotions are powerful and immediate, your passion is generally controlled and directed. You are a sexual person who nevertheless doesn't get too carried away or controlled by your passions. Because your emotions are strong and you know how to channel them into constructive channels, you don't easily understand such things as "crimes of passion", impulsive behaviors, or emotional excitability in others. You're generally open, accepting, and natural in your sexual expression. You need an emotional connection in order to feel complete on a physical level. You may have an affection and talent for sports, but other factors in the natal chart are necessary to provide the motivation and commitment.

Short description: He is frank, honest, full of vigor and ambition. He is strong-willed and powerful at work. He is a little hard on himself but perhaps more on others whose capacity for action is not as great or inherent.

108 Sextile between the Moon and Lilith

This aspect favors romantic and sexual relationships, giving charm, intrigue, and intelligence. Emotions are big, dark, and mysterious, but he embraces these things, instinctively understanding and accepting the many sides and complications of his feelings.

Mercury

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury is in Pisces

He sponges up the feelings and moods of people and the environment around him. Moody communication--sometimes very talkative, other times withdrawn. Tactful, preferring not to offend anyone. Fertile imagination. Flexible mind, sometimes gullible, but usually simply open to possibilities. Indirect. It can be very hard to pin him down to any one belief or decision.

Mercury in XI: Mercury is in the eleventh house

He has lots of friends. He likes intelligent, cultivated people around him with whom he can enjoy verbal sparring. He likes debates, interminable discussions. Often has friends who are younger, or friends come and go.

You are endlessly curious about people, group interactions, community affairs, trends, and teams. You are attracted to people who bring new ideas into your experience, and who have something novel to contribute on an intellectual level. You are very forward-looking and fair-minded. Fair play, impartiality, and unselfishness are important ideals for you. There can be many changes or fluctuations in your personal wishes, dreams, plans, and ideals. You might attract friends who come and go, or who are dishonest or duplicitous.

51 Sextile between Mercury - Uranus

He is perspicacious, ingenious. He binds intelligence and originality together with genius. He likes literature, especially fiction. He is spontaneous in his friendships and knows how to turn situations around positively.

33 Sextile between Mercury - Neptune

He can put down in writing everything that his imagination and intuition dictates. A wonderful storyteller.

78 Trine between Mercury - Pluto

He has a great sense of observation and quickly grasps and sizes up the situation. He is crafty, subtle, and perceptive.

17 Conjunction between Mercury - Lilith

Can be provocative in speech or communications, persuasive, interesting conversationalist, quick to see the flaws of a situation.

17 Sextile between Mercury - Ascendant

He is intelligent, with quick and lively reflexes. He is preoccupied with his circle, likes to exchange ideas with his friends, but also with strangers. Of an open nature, often reaching out to others.

Venus

Venus represents an interest in emotions and values, exchange, and sharing with others.

Venus is in Aries

Venus in Aries people flirt by being up-front, direct, and even daring. They try to win you over by expressing how enterprising and independent they are. Their style of expressing love can be maddeningly "me"-centered, but the right person for them will find this approach charming. People get turned on by Venus in Aries' aura of innocent charm, even when they are being childish and impatient. Venus in Aries people behave in a childlike, fun-loving manner in love. They are turned on by energy and activity. Turn-offs include a relationship that is considered stuffy or too "mature", vagueness, and beating around the bush. In love, Venus in Aries people are hopelessly addicted to the conquest. In order for a relationship to remain fresh and new for them, they require plenty of stimulation.

Pleasing Venus in Aries involves fueling their need for action. Be direct, open, and honest with them -- they won't much like game-playing or evasiveness, unless it is in the complete spirit of fun. Feed their need for spontaneity, and appreciate their playfulness. Understand their desire for the relationship to remain young and fresh. Aries likes to take the lead in love (even if their Sun Sign is gentle Pisces) -- let them, at least most of the time. Indulge them their many whims, and understand that they thrive on competition, even when they're competing with you!

Short description:

Wants to take the lead in love, loving the conquest, can be a spendthrift with money, given to making impulsive purchases, seeks to keep things exciting in love. Very ardent. Spontaneous and charming in his direct and straightforward approach in love.

Venus in XII: Venus is in the twelfth house

He is devoted to those less fortunate. Can thrive in the medical or social professions. He likes animals, tranquility, peace, and solitude. He may have secret love affairs.

You are big on romance and you tend to live and breathe your partner once you're hooked. Not the best at defining your boundaries -- where your needs and your partner's needs separate -- you can get hurt in love rather easily. You can also feel used quite readily. You are attracted to people from all walks of life, finding a partner who has an unusual background or quirky personality most attractive. Partners who mistake your compassion for weakness can take advantage of you. Being openly affectionate and trusting often doesn't seem safe to you. You may feel your love won't be appreciated or reciprocated. You may get involved in secret love affairs or fall in love with a person who is quite unavailable to you at different points in your life. Love and sacrifice often seem to go hand in hand for you - having to give something up to be with the one you love, or having to relinquish some person or some aspect of an important love relationship. You value a certain amount of self-sacrifice and a giving attitude in a partner, as you embody these traits. You can be quite mysterious to others, even if you don't mean to be, because your romantic needs are kept hidden. Although you are quite naturally drawn to relationships that are unusual, secret, challenging, and unequal, do take the time to examine why this may be the case. Be certain that you are not, in some way, punishing yourself because you don't feel worthy of an equal and public relationship. Because Venus represents attraction, and the twelfth house is associated with the feet, your feet may be especially attractive and/or erogenous zones!

-94 Opposition between Venus - Jupiter

He is nonchalant, perhaps pretentious or self-important. He likes what is beautiful and sometimes ostentatious, perhaps spending money too quickly at times. He likes to please and can have numerous amorous adventures. He can undergo tribulations in love. May take things to excess, which sometimes interferes with a smooth flow.

He is big-hearted and warm, with an open heart and a tendency to want to give a lot to the people he loves. He can have some problems with following through on his promises, however, not usually because of any ill intent, but because he sometimes overestimates his personal capabilities, wanting to do more and give more than is actually possible. He may have a tendency to live beyond his means. He needs to be cautious about the tendency to feel overly-optimistic or overly protected. Moderation is the most important, and perhaps challenging, lesson in his life.

-29 Square between Venus - Uranus

He may look for new sensations in love and might often feel unsatisfied by connections that quickly turn into purely conventional relationships. He likes novelty, adventure, the eccentric. He is frivolous, unstable, or inconstant. Marriage is not usually for him and, if he does throw himself into this adventure, it may eventually be considered a youthful mistake. There can be numerous love affairs or off-and-on relationships. There is a tendency to react spontaneously and intensely to others, and there is marked emotional impulsiveness. Perhaps his most successful relationships are unconventional ones. He may delight in defying convention. He has considerable romantic charm and humor. There can be sudden relationship status changes, and a marked inner craving for emotional excitement.

-31 Square between Venus - Neptune

He might lack self-confidence and his ideals are not always easy to achieve. In love, he is unstable and deceitful or, more likely, meets people who are like this. He is easy-going and follows others' wishes in love much of the time, and might let the partner take the initiative more often than not.

This aspect indicates a suggestible romantic nature. Being "in love with love" is a strong possibility. You are naturally compassionate and are generally willing to go over the top for a loved one. It's hard to say whether your expectations in personal relationships are too high or too low. On the one hand, you tend to easily accept behaviors in your partners that others wouldn't accept, as you are compassionate and even drawn to people who others might consider trouble. On the other hand, your romantic dreams may be so powerful that you are easily disappointed with the reality of relationships. Deception in love is possible, but self-deception is even more likely. In love, you see what you want to see, rather than what is. Feelings of being used or deceived may come up. However, if a distinct pattern exists in your love life that involves you being let down, deceived or used, it will be especially worthwhile to examine whether self-deception was at work.

The possibility of clinging to romantic delusions is very high with this position. For example, some with these aspects cling to a romantic notion that someone loves them when in reality that person doesn't return the affection. Or, they may cling to a romance that has lost all hope. Another possibility is devoting their love to someone who is unattainable or who is unable to commit. Yet another Venus-Neptune scenario is loving someone who treats them badly, all the while clinging to an idealized image of the partner. No matter what the scenario, romantic yearning and longing, as well as delusion, tends to be the theme. The expectation here is that loving someone requires self-sacrifice. The result is an attraction to relationships that are co-dependent and even abusive. Venus-Neptune people are drawn to victim/savior relationships, and they can play either the role of victim or savior! Dependency or neediness in a partner can be confused for love. In an attempt to love unconditionally, you may too readily sacrifice your own needs and eventually feel used.

39 Trine between Venus and the North Node

This aspect indicates diplomacy and attractiveness. There is a certain luck in meeting others at the right times. There is skill in harmonizing and much desire to cooperate rather than compete.

Mars

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars is in Cancer

This position inclines toward passive-aggressiveness. These people seem to resist change and to shy away from direct confrontations. They need to feel secure before they act. As a result, they can appear rather slow at times. Their motto is "The best offence is defense". They may appear weak to some, but they can be very strong. Their strength lies in their tenaciousness. Their sex drive can be very tied up with emotional need. At their best, they turn others on with a protective, almost therapeutic way about them. The protective nature of Cancer is best expressed when Mars in Cancer natives are turning the energy outward -- when they are being the protectors of others. Turning it inwards is when there are problems. They must avoid over-sensitivity and self-protection when it comes to sex. Some Mars in Cancer people are especially turned on by the thought of creating a baby.

These people are threatened by indifference. They can be argumentative and manipulative. Their energy levels are variable, and they can appear to move rather slowly. They have defensive reactions and bursts of emotional displays when they feel cornered. With reassurance and confidence, these natives are protective, helpful, and dependable in the long haul. They prefer to handle situations peacefully and humanely.

Mars in II: Mars is in the second house

He may undertake daring and dangerous enterprises at times. He has lots of initiative. He works hard for his money, of which he is capable of learning a lot. He is a spendthrift at times, money comes and goes. He is always ready to start from scratch in the event of a setback. Great willingness and enthusiasm.

You are likely to be a hard worker, although you appreciate the process and might be slower than some as you focus on the method and tend to each step deliberately and carefully. You love to produce things of practical value. You are ambitious when it comes to making money and acquiring possessions, but you might be impatient or impulsive when it comes to spending. You can be quite possessive, both of material things and of people. You like a physical challenge, and your physical abilities and energy make up a strong part of your sense of self-worth. You like to work independently, or you value things most when you have achieved something on your own. The world of the five senses is most important to you on sensual and sexual levels. You have a hearty appetite with strong stamina. You defend your values fervently.

-20 Square between Mars - Jupiter

He often refuses to accept any guidance. He can sometimes lack forethought, acting impulsively and sometimes imprudently, which can cause problems. He wants everything yesterday and might use whatever means necessary to achieve his objectives, even if questionable. His emotional life can be fraught with quarrels and or conflicts due to quick, passionate reactions. He can be very enthusiastic and hopeful.

10 Trine between Mars - Lilith

Love affairs are passionate. There is an instinctive understanding of intensity, the dark side of our natures, and passion.

Jupiter

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter is in Libra

He attracts the most good fortune when he is fair-minded, treats others with equality, bends without being a doormat, is gracious, and uses his talents at promoting and mediating. Values people and relationships, and might succeed best in partnership. Relating as equals is important to him. The arts, architecture, law, math, mediating, and politics are possible avenues for success. Use of charm and grace to reach goals.

Jupiter in VI: Jupiter is in the sixth house

He can be quite lucky in the working world. He may sometimes lose a little in the world of business in the short term because of high principles and standards for dealing with others, but is likely to win in the long term due to these very same moral standards. He helps the sick and under-privileged with kindness. Charitable and kind. May overdo the good life, enjoy rich foods, and appreciate animals, the country.

Saturn

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn is in Aquarius

Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, he will teach himself. He is serious and methodical in work, perhaps liking to visit the elderly and intellectuals who enrich his mind.

Potential weaknesses: a sense of having bad luck and frequent disappointed hopes.

Saturn in X: Saturn is in the tenth house

His upbringing is rigorous, consistent, or in some cases, severe. His professional life is all-important. He is serious, methodical, persevering. He wants to have power, to succeed and possesses all the necessary qualities to achieve this objective, by taking one step at a time.

-66 Square between Saturn - Pluto

He is not always open to others' ideas, especially if they are disorganized or free-thinking. He should watch for rigid thinking and egoism.

-6 Square between Saturn - Ascendant

His life can be difficult and cramped. He is hard-working, but success takes time. He may have problems with being open, without self-consciousness. He may accept solitude rather than look for solutions. Family problems.

Uranus

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Capricorn

Can have some problems accessing his intuition, since common sense often dominates. A great battler. He has so much power that one thinks nothing can defeat him. His mission in society and in the world can mean everything to him. May question traditions and can be very open to redefining the meaning of success and to changing up traditional approaches to career and status.

Uranus in IX: Uranus is in the ninth house

Interested in humanity. He is highly intellectual. He travels a lot. His mind is always alert, even when sleeping, during which time he often resolves the problems of the previous day!

191 Conjunction between Uranus - Neptune

He can be wildly creative with an odd but happy sense of humor and perspective. He is an idealist, easily disappointed by those using power plays to advance.

7 Sextile between Uranus - Pluto

He fights to improve his daily life, he is persevering.

2 Trine between Uranus - Ascendant

He is always changing, somewhat unstable. He is ready to innovate, to change everything. He is inventive.

Neptune

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune is in Capricorn

He is discerning, wise, and sensible.

Neptune in IX: Neptune is in the ninth house

Interest in art, possessing high ideals and a great attraction to exotic ideas and to the sea. Big dreams. He is idealistic and intuitive, taking an interest in spirituality. He is compassionate and kind. Can be fascinated with other cultures or foreign places. A humanitarian with a good imagination.

Pluto

Pluto represents transformations, mutations, and elimination.

Pluto is in Scorpio

Fear of betrayal. Sensual and passionate.

Pluto in VI: Pluto is in the sixth house

He learns his greatest lessons and goes through deep transformations through work and health matters and occasional crises. Power struggles can be an ongoing issue at work. Compromise is learned over time.

-20 Opposition between Pluto - Ascendant

He may have a strong will, can pout and brood or dwell on problem areas.

Lilith

Black Moon Lilith represents our darker, deeper natures that may be repressed or buried.

Lilith in Pisces

He may have felt ashamed or off for being needy, compassionate, or wishy-washy, or for his spiritual side, and this person can feel uncomfortable or annoyed with people who resist labels, who are not very assertive or ready to take the lead. Denying these very human traits in himself can lead to extreme behaviors. Self-acceptance and integration of these traits in moderation can be empowering.

5 Square between Lilith - Lunar Node

He instinctively knows that connecting with his deeper or darker nature in empowering ways will help him grow, evolve, and advance. Jealousy is seen as human and helpful for illuminating his deeper desires.

North Node-South Node

The South Node represents our overdeveloped character traits. We are talented here but if we overdo this area of life or hold onto these traits to feel secure, we may stagnate. The North Node points to the qualities that we need to work on and develop to achieve inner balance and fulfillment.

True North Node in Sagittarius

He may limit himself unknowingly through mental overstimulation or by overdoing logic at the expense of intuition. He may have so many things going at once that he only dabbles and does notcommit to a particular project or path. His path is to tune out distractions and build faith in his intuition so that he can follow a vision. Qualities to develop: Prioritizing, commitment to a path, faith.

North Node in VII: North Node in the Seventh House

He tends fall back on depending on himself when cooperating with someone special can help him succeed and bring him better luck. The goal should be to involve others more and build diplomacy and cooperation so as to gain perspective and share the load. His path is to listen to others instead of falling back on his automatic response to do everything on his own and call the shots. Qualities to develop: finding a middle ground, cooperation, harmony.

The Houses

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Pisces with ascendant Taurus

Ascendant is Taurus

Slow, steady, and capable are adjectives that we can safely attach to individuals born with a Taurus Ascendant. These natives have tremendous stamina and staying power. They're often quite loyal to those they care about. Although they generally don't come on strong, they have personal presence; and they fairly radiate stability. The sign on the Ascendant generally reveals how people start anything new. Taurus, by nature, is resistant to change. It can be difficult to sway Taurus rising natives--they're often rather stubborn and fixed in their ways. Their first responses are to feel things out, not in the way a Pisces might attune to their environment, but in the realm of the five senses. They have well-developed sense of smell and touch, and respond to the material world. Theirs is a practical approach to life. Security is one of their foremost considerations before undertaking anything new. Taurus rising natives are often quite cautious and careful. With a fixed sign on the Ascendant, they are not known for their flexibility. Rather, they possess determined single-mindedness. More than most, Taurus rising prefers the "good things" in life. Self-indulgence can be a weakness for many with this Ascendant. Often collectors in some way, Taurus rising natives place a lot of value on their material possessions.

Taurus rising individuals prefer to dress in quality clothes with a comfortable feel to them. They are rarely ostentatious in their presentation. Many have strong and sturdy physiques. Often rather possessive in partnership, these natives won't easily break up their relationships. Although they are not particularly jealous, they view their partners as their personal property. Intensity and loyalty are especially important to Taurus rising natives. These are highly sensual people who prefer the comforts that a one-to-one, stable partnership offers. Although Taurus rising individuals value harmony and calm, their partnerships may be on the passionate side. Taurus rising natives are often very comforting to be around. They have a stability about them that is soothing, and an inner harmony that is attractive.

House II - the second house - is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

Gemini on House II

Financial success will be acquired thanks to various activities, frequent changes, be it of the activity or the workplace. He is required to use his wits to amass money, which is not always easy. The house and sign placement of Mercury can show areas where money can be made.

House III - the third house - is the area of social and intellectual learning.

Cancer on House III

Any travel that he does is usually only to visit family or friends. Family and dear ones are very important to him, they can always count on him in times of difficulty or trouble. Nostalgia is strong. Cautious in communications. He usually thinks before speaking.

House IV - the fourth house - is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

Leo on House IV

May conduct family life like a business, rigorously and authoritatively. Great sense of organization, looking after what he owns well, with pride.

House V - the fifth house - is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

Leo on House V

Can only love an honest, upright, and intelligent person. He likes to admire his partner. A sincere, stable, and faithful love. Refined education.

House VI - the sixth house - is the area of learning by material transaction.

Libra on House VI

Above all else, he likes good, harmonious, and balanced working conditions, a good atmosphere. Weak point: the kidneys.

House VII - the seventh house - is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

Scorpio on House VII

Passion, intensity. Feverish with love. Hiccups, discussions, disputes in love.

House VIII - the eighth house - is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

Sagittarius on House VIII

This can point to profit through an inheritance, or it may suggest that support is often there for him when needed most, and a partner is likely to be financially stable or supportive. However, he may not always be firm and accountable with matters ruled by the eighth house, so watch for sloppiness or excess here. Sometimes points to end of life in a foreign land or on a journey abroad. Nevertheless this is likely only to happen after a long life. Usually, an easy end of life.

House IX - the ninth house - is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

Capricorn on House IX

May tend to respect the religion in which he was brought up as a child, still holding this belief.

He likes justice and loyalty.

House X - the tenth house - is the area of material action. The Midheaven represents the work one will do in one's life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older.

Aquarius on House X

Success in teaching. He likes contact with others, to speak and explain in the profession.

House XI - the eleventh house - is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

Aquarius on House XI

He likes to re-make the world with his friends. These discussions can last the whole night and, with the ideal world created, he is happy to retire to bed.

House XII - the twelfth house - is the area of education and of emotion. This is where we meet our karma, deal with endings, and sometimes where we bury things.

Aries on House XII

Can take initiatives without consulting anyone, even his partner.

@Natasha :) Can you please send me the dob, time and place in a private message if do not want to disclose it here? 

@DrewNows Drew, mama mia, where have you disappeared?

@zeroISinfinity Also, have you noticed that your Venus is in Scorpio, and hers is in Aries? should be very passionate and crazy about each other, and you guys should have a pretty good physical attraction.  :x (love is in the air, lol)

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Can you please send me the dob, time and place in a private message if do not want to disclose it here? 

Just PMed you. Prefer to keep it private as a mod :ph34r::)

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows Drew, mama mia, where have you disappeared?

Maneuvering around the physical realm, will be around in a bit :D 

@DrewNows sure, I will have to go too. No worries.

@Natasha I know how to keep guys preoccupied LMAO, I will be giving them a lengthy text to read, LOL xDxDxD 

we wont hear from Milos for a whilexD ( @zeroISinfinity) for a while, he is reading now xDxD

Edited by Galyna

20 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I know how to keep guys preoccupied LMAO, I will be giving them a lengthy text to read, LOL xDxDxD 

Or rather lengthy Astrology charts to read xD