Someone here

I don't give a fuck anymore lol!

33 posts in this topic

So basically for few months now I simply don't give a F lol. 

Life is becoming dull and boring.  Days nights.. Nights days.

Maybe it has to do with the whole covid 19 and quarantine etc.  Like the collective awareness of the whole world is going through a dull phase because of this cute virus and maybe I'm catching the vibe instead of the virus lol but I just don't feel motivated as I used to four or five years ago. Nowadays I couldn't care less about anything if it's not survival based (food sex entertainment sleep) lol.  I'm meditating daily for 60 minutes but it doesn't seem to help a lot.  Recently I'm losing motivation for that too.  I'm not sad of anything like that but I just feel like..  Meh Life is empty you know what I'm saying lol?.    Any tips or insights on how to deal with this? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

So basically for few months now I simply don't give a F lol. 

Life is becoming dull and boring.  Days nights.. Nights days.

Maybe it has to do with the whole covid 19 and quarantine etc.  Like the collective awareness of the whole world is going through a dull phase because of this cute virus and maybe I'm catching the vibe instead of the virus lol but I just don't feel motivated as I used to four or five years ago. Nowadays I couldn't care less about anything if it's not survival based (food sex entertainment sleep) lol.  I'm meditating daily for 60 minutes but it doesn't seem to help a lot.  Recently I'm losing motivation for that too.  I'm not sad of anything like that but I just feel like..  Meh Life is empty you know what I'm saying lol?.    Any tips or insights on how to deal with this? 

I too have these moments. Not much you can do about it honestly. you can start forcing yourself like crazy etc but it will only lead to more frustration i think, at least it does for me if i do it. This too will pass. Just ride it out.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

1 hour ago, Shiva99 said:

I too have these moments. Not much you can do about it honestly. you can start forcing yourself like crazy etc but it will only lead to more frustration i think, at least it does for me if i do it. This too will pass. Just ride it out.

LOL so nothing to do about it? Cool that sounds good to my lazy self. 

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL so nothing to do about it? Cool that sounds good to my lazy self. 

Pretty much.. Uh.. It's not like you can choose to be lazy or not. Your energetic and lazy self are intertwined with each other, one and the same. 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

My only advice is to limit social media & internet usage and focus on the things that matter or are useful for you. Maybe your brain is addicted to information and needs to rewire/reboot. In such situations, repeating is the key until it becomes a habit.

@Member thanks bro.   Repeating what tho? 

-Osho

Maybe you have low grade depression? Try water fasting for 72 hours to let your body regulate its hormone imbalances,  give your digestive system a rest, and trigger autophagy (cells recycle and replace damaged cells). Fasting will give you mental clarity after a few days of no insulin spikes. 

Edited by Lindsay

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Any tips or insights on how to deal with this?

You need to do something. Chop wood, carry water, or something like that. 

31 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Maybe you have low grade depression? Try water fasting for 72 hours to let your body regulate its hormone imbalances,  give your digestive system a rest, and trigger autophagy (cells recycle and replace damaged cells). Fasting will give you mental clarity after a few days of no insulin spikes. 

Thanks bro. I don't think I have a nutrition problem tho. But will check there out. 

-Osho

19 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

You need to do something. Chop wood, carry water, or something like that. 

Wow sounds so interesting and mouthwatering lol. 

-Osho

16 minutes ago, Member said:

@Someone here You're welcome. The things that matter or are useful for you professionally or personally. You should know your priorities better :)

Yup.  Thing is I'm not so motivated to do "useful" stuff.  Sometimes I'm so lazy that the whole idea of "usefulness" sounds more hilarious than absurd. But I guess will try using willpower. 

-Osho

Death is calling on you, baby... Prepare to meet your end... But also remember to relax and enjoy...

I don't mean physical death though.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit which death then? 

Also please use commas and don't mimic my way of writing lol jk 

-Osho

On 7/6/2020 at 7:26 PM, Member said:

I know how it is because I'm struggling with the same problem lol (procrastination) but, at least, I know the solution xD

PS. Here are some tips that might help

On 7/6/2020 at 7:26 PM, Member said:

I know how it is because I'm struggling with the same problem lol (procrastination) but, at least, I know the solution xD

PS. Here are some tips that might help

Thanks bro. Will check it out. 

-Osho

@Someone here Identity death. Your ego is going through a change-phase, giving birth to a new you. You're turning from a caterpillar into a butterfly and sorry if this metaphor is offensive to masculinity lol but you get the idea..

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. 

-Osho

On 6-7-2020 at 6:16 PM, Someone here said:

Thing is I'm not so motivated to do "useful" stuff.

Nothing is useful. Taking a big shit is not better than working your ass off. 

On 6-7-2020 at 6:16 PM, Someone here said:

But I guess will try using willpower.

You don't need willpower or motivation or all that shit. It's all bullshit. If you need to use willpower or motivation you know one thing; you are not operating out of love but out of fear. But, do whatever u want. If you go down that road, you will keep pulling that rubber band and it will snap in your face sooner or later. 

Edited by Shiva99

On 7/6/2020 at 6:35 AM, Someone here said:

Nowadays I couldn't care less about anything if it's not survival based (food sex entertainment sleep) lol.  

Any tips or insights on how to deal with this? 

Do what you care about. Food, sex, entertainment, sleep. Don’t fight with yourself, so to speak. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE