Username

New powerful method: rectal LSD + 5-HTP

13 posts in this topic

Be careful, this is might be not entirely safe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

Just few days ago I learned that 5-HTP can create tolerance on LSD. Unknowingly I was making my trips weaker :/ However I also found someone's post on reddit about using 5-HTP about 3 to 4 hours prior to a trip. https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/bgkm6j/figured_out_how_to_make_1_tab_feel_like_3/

I decided to give it a try. My dosage: 100 ug of 1P LSD (administered rectally) and 400 mg of 5-HTP (3,5 hours before a trip). I will make a comparison to 1P LSD administered rectally without 5-HTP.

My previous  experiences with LSD could be affected by use of 5-HTP - I used it nearly every night before sleeping.

Onset / come up: to my surprise it was definitely smoother that LSD. I felt little burning on my skin but it was just raindrops hitting my skin as I was riding a bicycle. It took me 30 minutes to reach the forest and I was comfortable doing that.

Peak: things started getting intense after about an hour. I guess I reached a peak between 2 to 3 after taking LSD. My impression is that 5-HTP made it seem slower acting. At first I was even worried I wasted my trip. It's is hard to compare intensity because I never had a comparable trip. My guess it that it might be comparable to 400 - 600 ug range of oral administration. Keep in mind that my highest doses was 175 ug for oral and 100 ug for rectal administration.

What I have seen? I was able to feel primordial vibration which is beginning of everything. I lost my identity as a human and forgot who I am. In my previous 1P LSD trip I was witnessing a dance of dualities. This time it felt closer. I was also very comfortable just sitting cross legged with eyes closed and watching, zero anxiety. I had some open eyes visuals which is rather uncommon in my case.

Offset and after effects: It is not the end of craziness O.o After 3,5 hours I decided to go home. Riding a bike felt very satisfying. I took a hot bath and decided that I just want to sit and observe "waves of changes".

At 5 hours mark I sat cross legged on my bed to meditate. Than I felt like I am sitting on the throne under a dome - just like a pope. My field of view was rotating while I was watching down on the earth. Felt like I am reaching enlightenment - I nearly din't have any resistance and preferences. Sadly this state quickly worn out.

Duration / etc: 100 ug of LSD administered rectally lasted 4-5 hours. This time I still felt trippy after 10 hours. After 4 hours world was quite washed out of colors. Even though I was still tripping till 10 hour mark I just din't have any paint left.

Summary: possibly this method might work with lower doses like 50 ug or even 30 ug. Close to microdosing range. It would be also safer than what I did. Going down with dosage means that potentially this can reduce effect of tolerance - possibility of tripping every week?

Interesting....

Careful kids

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just got tabs of lsd "inexplicably".Done don't need this stuff. Full fledged One and Only type of G with Absolute power. Thanks God so greatful dor leaving me to dream all alone. Peeps wonder why I bitch so much. 

I want 5-meo dmt. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Username said:

It's is hard to compare intensity because I never had a comparable trip. My guess it that it might be comparable to 400 - 600 ug range of oral administration. Keep in mind that my highest doses was 175 ug for oral and 100 ug for rectal administration.

You mean plugging lsd is 4 to 6 times more potent than taking it orally? Am I getting you right there?

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

@Gneh Onebar Plugging gives close to 200% intensity of oral dose but shorter trip. 5-HTP makes it 2 to 3 times stronger. If you combine it you will get 4 to 6 times stronger trip than traditionally.

@Leo Gura OK dad.

@Username I have been using the following supplements in the second part of my LSD trips (after the peak) and had amazing purging experiences (felt like vomiting trauma) :

Reishi, maitake, shiitake, L-theanine, Holy Basil, Griffonia (same as 5 HTP) 

I know the following supplements also raise consciousness and have mood enhancement properties, so they could mix well with LSD, if anyone wants to try (never did it). 

royal jelly, propolis, echinacea

Cheers

6 minutes ago, Username said:

@Gneh Onebar Plugging gives close to 200% intensity of oral dose but shorter trip. 5-HTP makes it 2 to 3 times stronger. If you combine it you will get 4 to 6 times stronger trip than traditionally.

@Leo Gura OK dad.

5 HTP makes it 2 to 3 times stronger ? That seems a bit high of an estimation :)

On 4.7.2020 at 11:35 PM, Username said:

Got it. So plugging would be an interesting try. I like the idea of having a more intense trip, that lasts less long. ;) 

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Just want to add some information about after effects.

After this trip I felt bad for about a week. First two days I was totally worn out, ZERO ability to concentrate. The following week after tripping I felt like I didn't have any free will. It made me very compulsive and unconscious.

I stopped using 5-HTP in order not to create tolerance. It usually made my dreams more vivid. The interesting thing is after that trip my dreams became even more vivid without any supplements. I also have an impression that I am less tense in neck area and energetically cleaner.

Even more of a synergism would be a 5ht2a psyche + a MAOI Such as Syrian Rue. Btw LSD-25 is probably the closest in feel to 5meo-dmt — super body-loady, very ego-death promoting, highly consciousness-raising, less distractingly visual than say, psilocin. Though it is nowhere near as intense as 5meo and lasts well over 8 hours.