Gneh Onebar

Share your most challenging psychedelic experiences!

10 posts in this topic

What where your most challenging psychedelic experiences and what did you learn from them? 

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

10 gr dried shrooms. I couldn’t learn anything, because there is no “I”. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123  To whom was it challenging then? ;) 

@acidgoofy  lol that sounds pretty insane. ;) I once panicked quite hard smoking weed while being on 125 mcg LSD... I guess weed is just not my Thing.

Edited by Gneh Onebar

@Gneh Onebar shrooms was challenging with the body. I have become the witness :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just a 250ug very potent acid.....a couple of joints and some nitrous.

Moments of eternity yeah.
Turning into ego-deaths yea.
Bringing you into one.....ness yea.
Uh....

You see yourself for the first time.
In the wet, grassy stone wall
How .... beautiful you are.
All you ever wanted
Too see yourself.
The one became two,
The two became many.
I saw myself.

A code of god
A probe of god
Trying to know itself.
Trough itself.
Bring into being its endless form.
To be displayed
In its full glory

And than you exhale that weed toke, hyperventilate a bit, take that baloon of gas from your friend and off your story goes to places of lovecraftian proportions.

Not cool.
But cool.

I sure am poetic when I am high, wait is this automatic writing,yes it is. Neat!!!1

This one I can sorta describe. I was out in nature on some 4-AOC-dmt and became absolute Now. Yet this had a different vibe. I was not allowed to go into the past or future in my mind. People often talk about “yea, yea being in the Now”. Yet I was not allowed to leave Now. I became trapped in Now. It got super intense and I went into a panic. And everything was ISness. It couldn’t be not what IS. I wasn’t allowed to give any meaning to anything. It IS what it IS. I wanted to scream. Which is IS. I started running. IS. I wanted to jump from a tree. IS. I even thought about trying to call Leo for help. Yet anything Leo could say is IS. . . There was no escape. . . And then a freedom arose and joy entered. I started laughing as I said “Cloud is cloud”, “Duck is duck”, “Tree is Tree”, “Water is water”. It was so liberating and beautiful. And it stuck with me, perhaps because it was so intense it became seared within me. I can allow it to arise again. 

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

This one I can sorta describe. I was out in nature on some 4-AOC-dmt and became absolute Now. Yet this had a different vibe. I was not allowed to go into the past or future in my mind. People often talk about “yea, yea being in the Now”. Yet I was not allowed to leave Now. I became trapped in Now. It got super intense and I went into a panic. And everything was ISness. It couldn’t be not what IS. I wasn’t allowed to give any meaning to anything. It IS what it IS. I wanted to scream. Which is IS. I started running. IS. I wanted to jump from a tree. IS. I even thought about trying to call Leo for help. Yet anything Leo could say is IS. . . There was no escape. . . And then a freedom arose and joy entered. I started laughing as I said “Cloud is cloud”, “Duck is duck”, “Tree is Tree”, “Water is water”. It was so liberating and beautiful. And it stuck with me, perhaps because it was so intense it became seared within me. I can allow it to arise again. 

??? oh shit!

I had a similar experience taking it, wondered the neighborhoods in Nola and was like I’ve never been here before, those street signs don’t make any sense...totally lost in the now, like I was on another planet

My most challenging experience was when I realized that life is a trip, and that I'm constantly tripping and there is no way out.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.