Kalki Avatar

Paranormal activity

14 posts in this topic

I would like to read anyone who has experienced an authentic paranormal activity of any kind. 

Also, I will share the only one I have experienced and would enjoy any information you can add if you know about this phenomena.

So, it was sunday morning around 7:00 A.M. and I was lying on my bed in this state where you are awake but are still sleepy. Suddenly, I felt there was some energy in my room but could not see anything, so I closed my eyes again. Then, I started feeling hands touching my body coming from my stomach to my chest and I freaked the fuck out. After my freaking out, it stopped. What could have been this? Negative entities looking for psychic energy? A sexual demon? Or a positive being trying to contact me? Nothing has ever ocurred after this. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

One time when I was in a scared state from being alone and watching scary stuff, I saw a shadow person streak across the center of my field of vision in a quick second.  I ran out of the house.  I also saw plenty of highly detailed humanoid figures in my visual snow as a kid.  Though, I wouldn't call these things supernatural.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

I had the same feeling a few months ago. It was like something tried to sneak a peek and moved my blanket. Weird shit.

8 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

One time when I was in a scared state from being alone and watching scary stuff, I saw a shadow person streak across the center of my field of vision in a quick second.  I ran out of the house.  I also saw plenty of highly detailed humanoid figures in my visual snow as a kid.  Though, I wouldn't call these things supernatural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUYKSWQmkrg

xD

Edited by Member

My question is whether or not these things are actually sentient in the way we would describe people/animals or if they are just "hallucinations" or psychological images. I'm leaning toward images.

46 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

My question is whether or not these things are actually sentient in the way we would describe people/animals or if they are just "hallucinations" or psychological images. I'm leaning toward images.

What you see or perceive is what you get.. 

@Kalki Avatar I once had sex with a girl that did black magic and I felt psychic communication between us and she was almost used to this experience. It was a disturbing experience and she said I cut the shamanic tie with her. She felt like a siren with superpowers. I went straight to Jesus lol. (I know, stage blue) 

30A4DBBA-65BF-4F24-AE36-2990F3ABC3CC.jpeg

Edited by Red-White-Light

@Red-White-Light  That sounds hot.

What's that feel like, though, to be psychically communicated with/at? Someone's voice in between your thoughts?

Looking in her eyes and hearing words?

I am curious what to imagine.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

29 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Red-White-Light  That sounds hot.

What's that feel like, though, to be psychically communicated with/at? Someone's voice in between your thoughts?

Looking in her eyes and hearing words?

I am curious what to imagine.

It was a very strange experience. It felt like she had half of my brain. It was like there was communication between our sexual organs also. To be honest I wouldn’t really want to experience it again. It was also painful to break up with her as I felt half my brain dying. I think she tried to put a curse on me also. 

Edited by Red-White-Light

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I'm wondering the same thing. It's easy to trivialize images from altered states of consciousness as being merely images but what if there's something weirder than that? Just a skeptic here.

@Red-White-Light Magic seems like archetypes, psychological tricks, and subconscious intentions mixed with some metaphysics and spirituality. I don't know how much of it could be called supernatural. Hot witch girlfriend story was cool though.

A personal pet theory of mine is that, when you are in the in an in-between state, a drastic shift in consciousness takes place, lets say a transition spot, its unconscious but it is there. I think a natural response to that is fear, maybe if you were conscious, it would be amazement combined with fear, but in its base unconscious form i would say its fear.

Lets say this fear serves as a switch, or a filter trough which you can view the astral planes, or even better, a can/tin astral opener, or even a generator. Fear is there, so you sync/create/tune in to lower planes. Its actually quite natural.

There may also be a random element. I've ended in quite nasty"real time zone" stuff, despite being in good mood and all.

Was the undertone like this ?

You might also want tho check this out. Its just informative, i do not mean to scare anyone.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Shadow_people

Edited by Yog

@Yog Interesting theory. As for the shadow people, a week ago I saw the Hat man but it was truly strange as I had no sleep paralysis. The vision began with the shadow on the pillow which looked like a 3d shadow (similar to a ghost) and for a second I thought that it was someone in my room. When I turned my head, it was standing close to my bed... watching. After 3 seconds it was gone :ph34r: