Nak Khid

America is going for Herd Immunity- there are too many Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxers

96 posts in this topic

@Nak Khid  why are you telling me all this when I already know it. You didn't even get my point. My point is that you can't get herd immunity against dangerous infections. The only way is vaccination. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Talk about herd immunity against Diphtheria. 

You said " Talk about herd immunity against Diphtheria. " 

So I did 

@Nak Khid lol you didn't get it. It's an expression of sarcasm, it's like saying "talk about pot calling the kettle black." 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Nak Khid lol you didn't get it. It's an expression of sarcasm, it's like saying "talk about pot calling the kettle black." 

yes, but how many people actually  have black pots?

@Nak Khid Jesus 

Ok I apologize. Big mistake. 

Edited by Preety_India

retail workers don't get paid enough to put up with this sort of bullshit 

all of a sudden every trump voter has a "breathing problem" xD

Edited by Lyubov

Look at the mixed message going on here. In the top video we see a return of the White House coronavirus Task force after two months to appear publicly  
They all walk up to the stage with masks on except Mike Pence. 
Then in the lower video from the same briefing a reporter wearing a face mask asks Mike Pense about masks.
Pence won't even use the word, "facial coverings" he says, won't use the "M" word 

Edited by Nak Khid

Begun, the culture wars have.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Begun, the culture wars have.

Culture wars have been going on online since 2016 and maybe even earlier lol.

I don't understand why anyone doesn't want to wear a mask, can anybody explain this phenomenon for me?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

10 hours ago, Lyubov said:

all of a sudden every trump voter has a "breathing problem" xD

My thought exactly ahaha

24 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I don't understand why anyone doesn't want to wear a mask, can anybody explain this phenomenon for me?

I guess many people are just so used to their normal way of life that they aren't willing to change/don't see the bigger picture and justify their egoism with various conspiracy theories. 

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Because the benefit of wearing a mask is not clear to them so they see attempts to force them wear masks as authoritative, emanating from a desire to make people submit, so they stand for their freedom. That's the beauty of the US where the citizens still have the means to stand for themselves. Arrogant ones who mistake their biased models for truth can bitch all they want that those people are lower blue, act like babies and so on but at the end of the day the latter have the mean to defend themselves against an arrogant thought current that took over a big chunk of culture and media infrastructure.

03YgHlY4_o.png

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW8YLVg491I.

TIME

Face Mask Exemption ID Cards Are Going Viral and the Department of Justice Says They're Fake

BY MADELEINE CARLISLE 
JUNE 27, 2020 12:35 PM EDT

Recently, “face mask exempt” cards have appeared on social media, claiming the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has cleared certain individuals from wearing protective face coverings to stem the spread of COVID-19. This week, the DOJ declared that it has not issued and does not endorse any such identification.

Several of the cards appear to have been created by a group called the Freedom to Breathe Agency (FTBA), a Facebook group that aims to resist government orders that promote or dictate the wearing of protective face coverings.

6/28/2020

Pence finally says wear a mask

But will his boss say it and will either of them actually do it? 

Video appears to show Trump campaign removing social-distancing stickers in Tulsa

The Washington Post published the video, which it says shows Trump campaign workers methodically removing the stickers from seats at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The labels read “Do Not Sit Here, Please!” and had been placed there by the venue in order to minimize the risk of Covid-19 infection.

The Post said the Trump campaign directed the removal of the stickers, against the wishes of the management of the 19,000-seat arena where the 20 June rally was held as part of Trump’s re-election campaign.

Trump visits private golf course as US battles rapid surge in coronavirus cases

The story was originally reported in Billboard magazine, which said thousands of the stickers were removed. Billboard quoted Doug Thornton – a senior executive at the firm that owns the BOK Center – as saying: “They also told us that they didn’t want any signs posted saying we should social distance in the venue.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/workers-removed-thousands-of-social-distancing-stickers-before-trumps-tulsa-rally-according-to-video-and-a-person-familiar-with-the-set-up/2020/06/27/f429c3be-b801-11ea-9b0f-c797548c1154_story.html

Edited by Nak Khid