Ray

Suggestions for first time psychedelics

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

So after a lot of patience to put my life in a balance and researches on psychedelics I finally think I'm willing to try them.

So the question is: with which psychedelics should I start with?

According to my researches and gut feeling LSD would be ok or even some psilocybin (ofc light dose etc... I've watched all Leo's videos).

Still I wanted to have some final tips for you guys, or ideally Leo: what would be your suggestions? extra tips? prayers for me :P? 

Thanks! 

100mg of N,N,DMT should be a good start. 

I’m kidding, of course. Though, N,N,DMT is actually what I started with, haha.  

But after that, I personally started with 1P-LSD, first trip with 50mcg, and worked my way up. 

I then moved on to 4-aco-DMT, which is basically just synthetic shrooms.

The psilocybin experience can be very disorienting and confusing, which can cause one to feel like they are going insane, and this can cause panic.

I personally think LSD is a better beginner psych, because it is a much clearer and less confusing headspace, albeit chaotic. 

It honestly doesn’t matter what you start out with so much as long as you are careful with your initial dosages.  Always start small to see how you react to it and then work your way up. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

Start LSD at dose between 100-150uq range.

2C-B, no doubt.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I've heard 2C-B is the best beginner psych, but after that would be LSD. Then again, a beginner should be more concerned about picking the right dose rather than the substance.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

LSD, microdose it few times, like 10ug, 20ug, then do full trip, like 125ug, ideally with experienced trip sitter. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Carl-Richard @Username @WaveInTheOcean @Peo @The Lucid Dreamer I see thanks for the advise! I think I'll go with LSD micro dose on like Monday and then next monday I'' go for a light dose. Thanks a lot! 

@dimitri Thanks for the advise! I was actually looking for a trip sitter: do you know some way to find one? I live in Rome, Italy: do you know how could I find one here? Thanks

@Ray I found a trip sitter in this forum who gave me LSD, good music, good food - made perfect environment for the first full trip. What a dream is that? Lol

No, I am not in Italy ;) 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x