Son of leo

How to remove jealousy?

12 posts in this topic

I'm jealous of my friends doing better than me. They have got jobs and doing good in life while I am still depressed and unable to do anything. What should I do..?

I feel really terrible seeing instagram selfies of my friends daily. They are doing really better than me.

Well, that fires you up to get your shit together and live an awesome life or you just secretly hate them?

Admiration and jealousy can be confused but they lead to completely different results. 

One time Leo said something that stuck with me: 

"The only time to compare your life with others is to expand the limits of what is possible for you."

35 minutes ago, Son of leo said:

I'm jealous of my friends doing better than me

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

45 minutes ago, Son of leo said:

I feel really terrible seeing instagram selfies of my friends daily. They are doing really better than me.

Get rid of social media. Comparing yourself with others is stupid. Everyone has their unique path and pace. People only put their best self on social media. They hide all the bad stuff. It's fake. Start filling your consciousness with positive vibes. 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

16 hours ago, Son of leo said:

I'm jealous of my friends doing better than me. They have got jobs and doing good in life while I am still depressed and unable to do anything. What should I do..?

How do you know your friends are doing better? You don't know.

Maybe they hate their jobs and they use Instagram to mask how unhappy they are. Deep down, you don't know if your friends are happy or not. You can never know that. 

The only thing you can ever know is that YOU are happy or not happy. If comparing yourself to others makes you unhappy, then why do it? Why do something that makes you unhappy? Don't compare yourself with others. Compare yourself with who you used to be.

If you are less happy than yesterday, then find something to do today that will make you happier tomorrow.  

@Son of leo You are the son of Leo. You can do it. 

@Son of leo You are making assumptions that your friends are doing better than you. Posting pictures online and having to proof some kind of lifestyle daily to a group of mostly strangers is not as filling as it might appear.

Why would you not want your friends to grow and be happy? You can't love them cause you don't love yourself enough to love your self and be honest that you are jealous because you are unhappy with your life and need to distract yourself from dealing with it by hating on the ones who have what you don't have. And you want to take that away so they are down on your level and you don't have to feel like shit. Cause now Shit is the NEW COOL! 

Get a hobby. Grow. Learn. Think. Put structure into your life, stop doing the things that are keeping you down, that you know are draining your spirit, but you continue to do the same shit routine, so that you can confirm the reality that you are living a shit life and your shit friends are shit. Its all just a choice. Choice of Perspective. But you can't change that until you love yourself enough to change it. GET MAD! DO SOMETHING! CHANGE IT!!! 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Realize right now "others" is a thought. Everything "they" have - "you" have. Better yet; you are all of it.

Relatively speaking tho;

When you can genuinely feel happy for what others have; you are ready to receive the same gifts, and better.

Edited by ivankiss

Thank you everyone! Your responses really moved me. You are right. I've been secretly hating on them for years now. 

10 minutes ago, Son of leo said:

Thank you everyone! Your responses really moved me. You are right. I've been secretly hating on them for years now. 

That's need Practice.

Without practice is just Waste of your time.

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

21 hours ago, Son of leo said:

You’re not depressed, nor hating on them, nor jealous. You’re misunderstanding yourself. 

“I am still depressed and unable to do anything”  is a thought which simply does not jive with who you are, and what you’re capable of - and that is what feels terrible. 

You’re vibrant, and you can do anything. If you’ve ‘wandered off to the “wrong” side of the tracks’...flip the script by writing down the opposite thought, when thought arises that doesn’t feel good to you. Inevitably, better and better feeling arises, along with insights, visions and ideas, because you are a creator. Write those on your dreamboard. This place is unconditional, and is always appearing as your conditions. Pick them. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE