Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

ecigs better than tobacco ?

12 posts in this topic

What do you all think? I feel much better smoking an ecig than regular cigarettes 

Salutations,

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

What do you all think?

Sorry, my crystal ball is out-of-order right now!  9_9

I feel much better smoking an ecig than regular cigarettes 

My guess is you require nicotine, how about CBD cannabis as a substitute?  Although i figure nicotine craving may be a problem.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

What do you all think? I feel much better smoking an ecig than regular cigarettes 

how about not smoking at all? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

It is a good middle step towards no smoking but the ultimate goal is no smoking at all regardless of what the adverts for e-cigs tell you they are toxic, we just don't have the long term data yet. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Actually yes. 

Some of the male colleagues I work with started using ecigs as a middle step to give up smoking. They felt better since it contains reduced nicotine and is less addictive and gradually helps in tapering off the addiction thus spacing the withdrawal symptoms. Some of them successfully gave up smoking. So I will say it helps in gradually getting rid of the addiction. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Nah, just quit smoking all together. It's one of the easiest addictions to get rid of. 

Edited by Shiva99

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:07 AM, Egzoset said:

My guess is you require nicotine, how about CBD cannabis as a substitute?  Although i figure nicotine craving may be a problem.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

how is cbd compared to nicotine? I really enjoy nicotine 

I did like nicotine too but that was until mid-1995, then i quit this true ADDICTION...

Look into the reports put out by the royal college of physicians. I was addicted for years to nicotine. It's well worth giving up if you want to progress in this work. Everyone is at their own pace though. 

E-cigs are definitely less unhealthy than smoking tobacco, but like everyone else is saying, try to use it as a middle step to getting off of nicotine entirely.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I definitely feel better when vaping rather than smoking, but my lungs still never reach 100%. I think I might be sensitive to VG, so I use need a higher PG to VG ratio for the liquid. Either way, it's better than smoking cigs.

lluks_dnomaid

I didn't get to smoke tobacco all that much but I tried ecigs and I destroyed the thing within a week of usage. 

It's poison no matter how you slice it. 

Sailing on the ceiling