JayG84

Belief or Truth

66 posts in this topic

@WaveInTheOcean

Wow. Amazing post man. Thanks for taking the time to address these questions thoughtfully. My deepest gratitude to you. :)

I will have to sit and meditate on everything you have just said. I notice that I keep wanting to ask more questions, but answers would just be more of you pointing at something. I have everything I need. I will turn my focus from Knowing to Not-Knowing and see where that goes.

Thanks again. 

P.S. Jon Hopkins is amazing. I'm a musician and he speaks in my language. He resonates in ways that words cannot. :)

@Nahm

Thanks for the wisdom. I do recognize that all of those thoughts of ego’s, programming, having a long way to go, not being “enlightened”, being scared, being honest, are all still the narrative. I will have to work on surrendering all that.

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Don’t take any of this personal, that’d just be more story you’re making up about there being a “you”.

Nothing is personal. It's just guidence my friend. I'm grateful for the perspective shift. :)

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Notice the untruth of the story weighs on you such that you express it first to ‘get it off your shoulders’, or ‘get it out of the way’, so you can then express sincerely, from genuine curiosity.

Bang on. That's how I know that I'm guided towards Truth. When I do surrender the story, that's when I enjoy life the most. ?

Edited by JayG84

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

notice it’s nowhere. You’re making it up, and believing & expressing it so quickly, that you’re not noticing you are. 

Try pointing to “spacetime” also. Notice you can not, because it’s a story you’re literally making up now. 

Don’t take any of this personal, that’d just be more story you’re making up about there being a “you”. 

Just notice you’re making up the greatest story imaginable. 

Just to notice, you’re, making, it, up. 

You are. 

You!

@Nahm If I am making it up, shouldn’t I also be able to ‘manipulate‘ it from that space? Shouldn’t I that am everything and nothing be able to change the dream? After all nothing exists. This physical world doesn’t exist. This body doesn’t exist. ‘We’ don’t exist. Everything is just pure imagination. Shouldn’t I then, from that place, be able to change the illusion to my likes? Just by let’s say ‘source imagination’?

Edited by deso

@JayG84

“ I “ can’t surrender a story. “ I “ is the story. 

@deso

You’re stating Nahm doesn’t exist and asking Nahm. Meditate twice a day for 40 minutes. Make a dreamboard. Focus on thoughts that feel good to you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

“ I “ can’t surrender a story. “ I “ is the story. 

"I" was thinking this as "I" wrote it. But "we" need to use words sometimes. Or there wouldn't be a forum. But "I" understand. :)

3 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

"I" was thinking this as "I" wrote it. But "we" need to use words sometimes. Or there wouldn't be a forum. But "I" understand. :)

See through thatThat is taking it personally. :)

But that is this.

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You’re stating Nahm doesn’t exist and asking Nahm. Meditate twice a day for 40 minutes. Make a dreamboard. Focus on thoughts that feel good to you. 

@Nahm I’m stating Nahm exists in my imagination and that this part of my imagination maybe could answer the part of my imagination that I call I if what I’m imagining is possible? Or is it just an imagination in an imagination that is not possible?

Edited by deso

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

But that is this.

Lol I already was writing "that = this" and then you added last sentence before I posted it ?

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 minute ago, deso said:

I’m stating Nahm exists in my imagination and that this part of my imagination maybe could answer the part of my imagination that I call I if what I’m imagining is possible? Or is it just an imagination in an imagination that is not possible?

Imagination is one. Experience is one. No parts. 

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:
5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

But that is this.

Lol I already was writing "that = this" and then you added last sentence ?

Lol. I see why silence is important in this work. Really that's all this work really is, is deconstucting all thought, beliefs, and words until you get to  "I" and "this" and "that", then you deconstuct "those" and then can't say anything at all. Just be. At Peace. :)

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Imagination is one. Experience is one. No parts. 

@Nahm does this mean the dream can be changed just by simple intent? Just like Jesus did? He said it was and it became. He was embodying this truth. He was pure simplicity, pure love.

14 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Lol. I see why silence is important in this work. Really that's all this work really is, is deconstucting all thought, beliefs, and words until you get to  "I" and "this" and "that", then you deconstuct "those" and then can't say anything at all. Just be. At Peace. :)

Yes, it's about letting go, about releasing, not adding.

Like, you watched Leo's video, you added "new idea", then you need to go and experience it, let go of pointer in favor of actuality. :) 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@JayG84

???

16 minutes ago, deso said:

@Nahm does this mean the dream can be changed just by simple intent? Just like Jesus did? He said it was and it became. He was embodying this truth. He was pure simplicity, pure love.

Are you stating that Jesus “found out for himself” so to speak? 

Or are you saying Jesus just asked other people what’s true?

This is the very heart of ‘belief or truth’. 

You don’t “find out for yourself”, you ain’t got no truth. 

Jesus didn’t speak of a profound outer truth.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Are you stating that Jesus “found out for himself” so to speak?

That’s correct.

@deso

Indeed. 

So, find out for yourself. As a pointer, truth isn’t found by focusing on what doesn’t feel good to you to focus on. The truth is good. The Truth feels good. Feeling is the compass, the guidance system. 

Jesus spoke of meditation, and the body being the temple. 

2 hours ago, deso said:

@Nahm If I am making it up, shouldn’t I also be able to ‘manipulate‘ it from that space? Shouldn’t I that am everything and nothing be able to change the dream? After all nothing exists. This physical world doesn’t exist. This body doesn’t exist. ‘We’ don’t exist. Everything is just pure imagination. Shouldn’t I then, from that place, be able to change the illusion to my likes? Just by let’s say ‘source imagination’?

Look at the past 2000 years of history, and then tell me, that 'We' have not changed the dream in SPECTACULAR ways from year 0 to year 2000 for instance. Long way to go still haha. The singularity is probably coming though. what the fuck that even means i dont know.

But see. You have -- unconsciously of course -- created some very deep-programmed laws behind the dream. You may say now consciously that you want to make an apple fly up to the clouds by just looking at it. But it won't happen, because that is not what You REALLY want. You see? You probably don't:D <3 If You really want ----- see I spell You with Y , i'm not talking about you, deso... deso is just a thought ----- to make an apply fly by looking it, you can do that, sure, no problem.

There are no problems for God/You/I.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

4 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

If You really want ----- see I spell You with Y , i'm not talking about you, deso... deso is just a thought ----- to make an apply fly by looking it, you can do that, sure, no problem.

There are no problems for God/You/I.

@WaveInTheOcean so, you’re stating that it is possible to make an apple rise to the air just by looking at it? I mean it seems plausible for god to be able to do things like that, but we still seem extremely limited in our finit form here. I mean Jesus is portrayed as doing a bunch of miraculous things, but I don‘t know if the Bible is to be trusted with that or if it were just a bunch of metaphors and it actually never happened

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@deso

Indeed. 

So, find out for yourself. As a pointer, truth isn’t found by focusing on what doesn’t feel good to you to focus on. The truth is good. The Truth feels good. Feeling is the compass, the guidance system. 

Jesus spoke of meditation, and the body being the temple. 

This is brilliant Nahm. Thank you.

16 hours ago, deso said:

@WaveInTheOcean so, you’re stating that it is possible to make an apple rise to the air just by looking at it? I mean it seems plausible for god to be able to do things like that, but we still seem extremely limited in our finit form here. I mean Jesus is portrayed as doing a bunch of miraculous things, but I don‘t know if the Bible is to be trusted with that or if it were just a bunch of metaphors and it actually never happened

You are God pretending not to be God.

There's nothing more to say than that.

?????✨?????????

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

You are God pretending not to be God.

There's nothing more to say than that.

?????✨?????????

Love it

I mean it seems plausible that these things are possible, but there’s no real evidence of such miraculous happenings. Did you have direct experience with siddhis?

5 minutes ago, deso said:

Love it

I mean it seems plausible that these things are possible, but there’s no real evidence of such miraculous happenings. Did you have direct experience with siddhis?

is breathing a siddhi 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟