WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

@WaveInTheOcean Yes, everything is the Self + I am not the body = :x It has been two weeks now, your awakening seems stable and permanent, very good! I had my awakening recently too, so we are both like infants, the integration is interesting but difficult for me, I have such a thirst for life now while living in this wonderful world of my Self, and when the ego/I-thought died my "control" or "restraints" disappeared which unleashed an old addiction, but it will be okay I will free myself from it. Have you got any problems with the integration?

@WaveInTheOcean first of all my man thanks for the music recommendations? You rock!

Second, I see your comments and there is a lot of truth to them but be careful not to delude yourself. Even u saying that u don’t listen to other people’s opinion is a trap. 

@VeganAwake You guys are talking about the same truth but from different angles/way to get there. For me personally your @VeganAwake way worked for me.

@Heaven ❤

There isn't a 'YOU' that something worked for...

Look closer it's an illusion...

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Seraphim said:

@WaveInTheOcean Yes, everything is the Self + I am not the body = :x It has been two weeks now, your awakening seems stable and permanent, very good! I had my awakening recently too, so we are both like infants, the integration is interesting but difficult for me, I have such a thirst for life now while living in this wonderful world of my Self, and when the ego/I-thought died my "control" or "restraints" disappeared which unleashed an old addiction, but it will be okay I will free myself from it. Have you got any problems with the integration?

Hello brother. I'm happy on your behalf to hear that you too have awakened.

Yes, I like your wording. We are still infants. However, I must say I already feel pretty much like a grown-up capable of enjoying and watering this beautiful garden of God (i.e. my garden), we normally call life.

I have to say, my integration is going pretty smooth. Dno why. Always in the past, after trips, I have found integration very, very difficult. Especially after my Ayahuasca-trips. It took time.

Now it just seems to happen without me doing anything. Of course me writing a lot on this forum is how I sort of integrate it a bit. But I don't even -- most of the time -- feel like it's me writing these messages. It just happens.

I follow you 100%. My thirst for life is infinite/unlimited, right now, it seems. It's sort of scary to have so much "creative force" inside you, and so much freedom. The world is literally at my feet and it is OF COURSE beautiful beyond beautiful... but also a bit "wauww-let's-just-relax-for-a-bit-shall-we":-)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

10 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

You see, "everything" and "nothing" are just words.

Reality is both everything and nothing
You are both everything and nothing
You = Reality = Nothing = Everything

Now this makes zero sense for the rational mind.

To understand Reality / Yourself / The Truth: you have to let go of the rational mind and go beyond. There, beyond -- when you have fully let go -- is where you can directly "get it" for yourself. It has nothing to do with "language-games", rational thinking or logic. Nothing at all.

Nice. The Alan Wats quite in your signature is also nice... so powerful.

I've dropped the mind veil once, happened suddenly and unexpectedly, lasted for a while that afterwards could only be described as timeless... absolute peace suspended in eternity. And then it was over and I started to think :)

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

@WaveInTheOcean first of all my man thanks for the music recommendations? You rock!

Second, I see your comments and there is a lot of truth to them but be careful not to delude yourself. Even u saying that u don’t listen to other people’s opinion is a trap. 

I'm glad you like the music! <3

Thank you for the warning. But it's not that needed, because delusion is already what I fear most, so naturally I have always tried to be careful of that:-) Delusion have always been my number 1 fear since I was a teenager. I have always had a very deep passion for understanding the world/myself, just for understanding's sake, not for any real purpose.

Of course, some people will read this, and say that my fear of delusion is in itself a delusion, and so we could continue to spin around. I'm not up for these language-games, they are pointless. I do me. You do you. Sort of ;) 

I have never said I don't listen to other people's opinions. Of course: I actually want to listen to my own opinions. Other = me. Me = other.

What I was/am saying is that I don't go around -- as per default -- fearing what other people/strangers/new friends/new dates think of me. I used to do that all my life, always trying to please people. Now I don't do that anymore, cos I see that all people are me, and there is no point in fearing yourself (when you fully know yourself at least) ! :-) <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 minutes ago, iamme said:

Nice. The Alan Wats quite in your signature is also nice... so powerful.

I've dropped the mind veil once, happened suddenly and unexpectedly, lasted for a while that afterwards could only be described as timeless... absolute peace suspended in eternity. And then it was over and I started to think :)

<3 

Yeah, well, thinking is not a problem in and of itself. Thinking is only "a problem" if you "identify" with the thoughts.

Of course, in order to not identify with the thoughts, you have to first have reached a point where you are capable of not having any thoughts. Because until then you cannot not stop identifying with them, since you have nothing to contrast them with (peace, silence).

How do you stop thinking? Welll, you stop feeding the mind. You don't try to *stop thinking* (that's pointless, like trying to still flowing water with a flat iron, another AW quote;)), instead you just *listen* to the mind, observing it, without giving "monkey-mind" any bananas. Bananas = identifying with the thoughts, believing in the stories they tell you. Just listen to the thoughts like it's a story. When you listen to a story being read up to you, you just enjoy it/observe it, you don't buy into the story like it was real.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:32 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

<3 

Yeah, well, thinking is not a problem in and of itself. Thinking is only "a problem" if you "identify" with the thoughts.

Of course, in order to not identify with the thoughts, you have to first have reached a point where you are capable of not having any thoughts. Because until then you cannot not stop identifying with them, since you have nothing to contrast them with (peace, silence).

How do you stop thinking? Welll, you stop feeding the mind. You don't try to *stop thinking* (that's pointless, like trying to still flowing water with a flat iron, another AW quote;)), instead you just *listen* to the mind, observing it, without giving "monkey-mind" any bananas. Bananas = identifying with the thoughts, believing in the stories they tell you. Just listen to the thoughts like it's a story. When you listen to a story being read up to you, you just enjoy it/observe it, you don't buy into the story like it was real.

Yes, this is basic methodology. In every day life, being non reactive can prove to be challenging as such a determination might invite a test. It's quite easy to be non reactive to your thoughts but then a person might come and do their best to challenge you. And it's quite an achievement to realize that there is no difference between a person's shenanigans and the shenanigans of your own mind :))

When someone has a large family and many friends, this method you describe is like doing things the hard way!

On 14.6.2020. at 10:00 PM, VeganAwake said:

@Heaven ❤

There isn't a 'YOU' that something worked for...

Look closer it's an illusion...

Look closer it's Love. 

Have question. 

@WaveInTheOceanHow to rip ❤️ out and be normal again?

I really can't bare this thing I need help I really do. Is there method to shut it off. I want to reverse process. Holly fuck I am so dead. I really am bloody hell. 

I always been dead. Bloody hell this thing. Part of me wants life part of me wants to dream part of me wants complete death. Torn apart so much and yet again I have no option but to surrender. Infinite Love no escape. Eternal Singularity no wonder I am so jelous at peeps easy for them. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I always been dead. Bloody hell this thing. Part of me wants life part of me wants to dream part of me wants complete death. Torn apart so much and yet again I have no option but to surrender. Infinite Love no escape. Eternal Singularity no wonder I am so jelous at peeps easy for them. 

just try to think less or stay at the moment. Your so called self is actually never exist. Stay silently, realize your true self. Thoughts make you exist and life. You are eternal singularity thoughts creates so called mind and you are stuck. You add yourself with thinking, thoughts is the crowd to not see the sky. Don’t add anything be your real self. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Atm I radiate Love. I really do not know what to do at this point. It's becoming worse and worse. I really do not know will I be here in next 5 years for example. 

Probably because I said I want to be able to give shaktipat. My hands are radiating so hard too. Ok got healing stuff but I mean c'mon. 

Materialism dog eat doggo I really wish that world back. 

@zeroISinfinity cant you control your body? Are you shaking? Your ego is struggling let that go. Thats why this path is so hard you cant let go yourself. Fuck it let go. You will max live 50 years as ego. Dont be afraid. Just become the love. 

Just now, James123 said:

@zeroISinfinity cant you control your body? Are you shaking? Your ego is struggling let that go. Thats why this path is so hard you cant let go yourself. Fuck it let go. You will max live 50 years as ego. Dont be afraid. Just become the love. 

Bro, why do You assume that if You are ok with ceaseing to exist others are too? And why do You assume that what you preaching is the right thing?

Worst part is that no one can help me. Deatg before death it is not just saying it is very real.

Ok I'll accept because I have no options do I but want my wish granted to not have anything to do with spirituality in full scope and in every possible way for the rest of the dream. If I somehow make it to old age. 

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Bro, why do You assume that if You are ok with ceaseing to exist others are too? And why do You assume that what you preaching is the right thing?

Because i was in the same situation. Holding makes him go crazy. He has to surrender, has to let go of hisself otherwise he will be like that. Because he has to accept that there is no self. I was about to go to hospital many times because of the voices in my head, it was driving me crazyyy and i let go. And almost no me left. I help, Because, he is me, you are me. 

@zeroISinfinity brother, i know exactly what you mean, there is no you, surrender fuck the life. Just surrender. Dont hold anything, you will go crazy. There is no you, you are me. Don’t wish anything, past is not exist, surrender in the moment.

@zeroISinfinity brother if your situation is that serious, you should look for professional help. If you cant overcome by yourself. Because, it could be ending up with harming yourself. Just look for professional help. 

On 1-6-2020 at 0:35 AM, WaveInTheOcean said:

: It's actually a really thin life between "losing it" and staying grounded. I wish to stay grounded though. When you know you're God you have absolute free will. No point in losing it, although that could be fun aswell. (with "losing it" I mean acting out insane as that youtuber some weeks ago did. He prolly acted insane cos his ego wasn't aligned with God).

What do you mean by staying grounded? Just acting normal?

How can you have free will? Doesn't that imply some separate entity?