WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

@WaveInTheOcean  hello my friend... not trying to criticize demean or hurt you...❤

This sounds like full-scale identification with the thinking mind and it's infinite imagination...

Although these drugs can alter the way the mind thinks and perceives( which can be a great thing) they can also alter infinite imagination...

The tricky part about these altering experiences is they can be had endlessly and truly feel like one is having incredible breakthroughs/mystical insight every single time. 

Now this isn't to say that these experiences cannot have their benefits...because they can.

Awakening, Enlightenment, Liberation are just words pointing to something that is beyond that which words can describe. They're definitions can also be perceived differently by each individual conditioned mind.

True Enlightenment could almost be described as the opposite of what we've been discussing here...

Enlightenment is the complete and utter disidentification with the mind and its conditioned habitual patterns of thinking... it's a dropping of all preconceived concepts and beliefs which limit the ability to see things unconditionally for what they truly are. It's seeing the world with childlike eyes again before the conditioned ways of society alter your pure perception that you are born with.

It's more of an unlearning or an unknowing process to then become aware of the empty fullness of everything. It's to die before you die!!

It's literally the opposite of what the thinking mind wants to do and that's why it can be described as difficult to recognize.

So in other words it's not another Insight concept or belief to be had in the future rather it's a dropping or disidentification of all Concepts beliefs and insights held within the conditioned thinking mind which are typically identified with as the 'ME' character within the body.

When this occurs there is only a few Choice words used to describe the revelation and that is: ordinary and extraordinary simultaneously...

It's truly the end of suffering but for No One!! ❤

The best part is it's not something that needs to be found its what is already the case so it just needs to be recognized ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@WaveInTheOcean  Wow thanks for that quick summary. Actually we seem to follow a similar path and values so I will just keep walking on it and see where it takes "me" :) 
Yea that runners high is so nice: when you feel exhausted and have a uphill coming at you and your body tells you "oh no, why are you doing this to me? and you answer - "no shutup you can do this" And you can feel all the muscles working and just pushing ahead. Yea it´s great :)

@WaveInTheOcean Why is it so hard to change a persons behavior, example starting a meditation habit, dropping addictions etc?

Mahadev

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@WaveInTheOcean  hello my friend... not trying to criticize demean or hurt you...❤

This sounds like full-scale identification with the thinking mind and it's infinite imagination...

Although these drugs can alter the way the mind thinks and perceives( which can be a great thing) they can also alter infinite imagination...

The tricky part about these altering experiences is they can be had endlessly and truly feel like one is having incredible breakthroughs/mystical insight every single time. 

Now this isn't to say that these experiences cannot have their benefits...because they can.

Awakening, Enlightenment, Liberation are just words pointing to something that is beyond that which words can describe. They're definitions can also be perceived differently by each individual conditioned mind.

True Enlightenment could almost be described as the opposite of what we've been discussing here...

Enlightenment is the complete and utter disidentification with the mind and its conditioned habitual patterns of thinking... it's a dropping of all preconceived concepts and beliefs which limit the ability to see things unconditionally for what they truly are. It's seeing the world with childlike eyes again before the conditioned ways of society alter your pure perception that you are born with.

It's more of an unlearning or an unknowing process to then become aware of the empty fullness of everything. It's to die before you die!!

It's literally the opposite of what the thinking mind wants to do and that's why it can be described as difficult to recognize.

So in other words it's not another Insight concept or belief to be had in the future rather it's a dropping or disidentification of all Concepts beliefs and insights held within the conditioned thinking mind which are typically identified with as the 'ME' character within the body.

When this occurs there is only a few Choice words used to describe the revelation and that is: ordinary and extraordinary simultaneously...

It's truly the end of suffering but for No One!! ❤

The best part is it's not something that needs to be found its what is already the case so it just needs to be recognized ?

A lot of dualistic confusion of the Absolute Nature of Reality (God) here.

"Enlightenment is the complete and utter disidentification with the mind and its conditioned habitual patterns of thinking... it's a dropping of all preconceived concepts and beliefs which limit the ability to see things unconditionally for what they truly are. It's seeing the world with childlike eyes again before the conditioned ways of society alter your pure perception that you are born with."

No, it is not that. Enligthenment is remembering you're God. That's it. And nothing more. :-) How well you, as an ego, -- past the peak mystical experiences of bathing in God -- then remember and integrate that 'insight/knowledge' into your life: well that's another thing. IMO, when you're running around "sober" and still seeing God in everything you do/that happens to you: then you're really enlightened/awake. That's where I am. And that's where your post screams that you are not. Sorry to be harsh <3

"The mind and the conditioned habitual patterns of thinking" are also God! They are not obstacles in any sense, only if you make them obstacles. Which you obviously do, hehe.

The thinking mind is God!

It's all One. You see? Nothing is not God, you fool ;)

"It's truly the end of suffering but for No One!!" .  Also kind of wrong, my friend. Enlightenment is the end of suffering for You/God. Although if you don't ever reach enligthenment in your life, then that's only because You/God wanted to suffer. Hehe. 

Everything that happens = God's will.
Everything = God
This is what non-duality means. Very simple. Wake up, God. hehe <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 minutes ago, luckieluuke said:

@WaveInTheOcean  Wow thanks for that quick summary. Actually we seem to follow a similar path and values so I will just keep walking on it and see where it takes "me" :) 
Yea that runners high is so nice: when you feel exhausted and have a uphill coming at you and your body tells you "oh no, why are you doing this to me? and you answer - "no shutup you can do this" And you can feel all the muscles working and just pushing ahead. Yea it´s great :)

<3 

That is truly great yes. Keep running bro <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

4 minutes ago, inFlow said:

@WaveInTheOcean Why is it so hard to change a persons behavior, example starting a meditation habit, dropping addictions etc?

This is a basic psychological question, which I will refrain from answering, cos I'm starting to get bored. I still love all your questions, keep em' coming. And maybe I'll answer your Q later, when I have time. Right now I don't have time. Got some friends coming over to chill.

But I mean, you can study up on that. You don't need me to tell you why it's hard to change behaviour. Leo has TONS of material on this subject. 

Short neurological answer: Your brain has wired itself to how it thinks / has learned it is most optimal for it to survive. So everything you do is because of: survival. Until you see you're God; then you can do stuff that is not survival-based. =) 

What you unconsciously have learned to believe is optimal for survival may easily -- most of the time for most people unless they had godlike parents -- be not-optimal. Eating cheeseburgers all day may feel nice, cause you saw mom and dad do it. And it feels nice intially, and you have not learned delayed gratification/long-term-systems-thinking. So you easily become addicted and destroy your health. You want to stop - rationally - but your brain is so strongly wired to eat cheeseburgers all day that you can't snap out of it.

The reason is that emotions are king. Accept your emotions. You can't think yourself out of it. Love yourself. Accept yourself. Then start working. One day at time. One cheeseburger each day less. Don't be harsh on yourself. Rome wasn't built on one day. It takes time for your neruons to re-wire themselves. Take it slow. Think long-term. Do something Good everyday for yourself. And then Rome will slowly, slowly start its manifestation.

Seek out help. All self-damage, i.e. addictions are done by people who are empty inside. Not enough love in them. These people fucking need love. Give them love, don't be harsh, don't judge.. And they may change, slowly. Love yourself and everyone. 

"Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge
You may not know the hardships people don't speak of
It's best to step back, and observe with couth
For we all must meet our moment of truth "

@VeganAwake

By the way, of course you are are partially right. In order to remember that you're God, you need to let go and transcend that ego / mind of yours, as you write. 

Yes, you have to make an "utter disidentification with the mind" before you can remember that you are God.

But "utter disidentification with the mind" is not what enligthenment is. Not at all. It has nothing to with actual enligthenment. Instead, "utter disidentification with the mind" is just a necessary prerequisite before you can receive the actual gift of enligthenment, which is: remembering that you are God.

Enlightenment in once sentence can really best be described as that: A remembering of the Self.

(Self = God).

Good fortune to you <3

EDIT: And in that way I really agree with @Leo Gura . Teachers who are so confused that they for instance claim that enligthenment = "utter disidentification with the mind"  ----- as you put it, and obviously not a sentence you made up yourself hehe;) Not that any senctence I make is something WaveInTheOcean has made himself, either. Of course it is instead all God's creation, i.e. My creation! ----- are obviously far from enlightened. 

Only teachers who teach that enligthenment is a realization of the Self/God are actually enlightened. Or maybe there are just teachers who are aware of that, but who don't use these words, as they perhaps believe it won't help their students. Words are only words, of course. WHat matters is how you direct your students to realizing it themselves. And therefore it may be more beneficial to preach "disidentify with your mind if you want enligthenment" than "Realize you are God!", hehe ;). 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

@WaveInTheOcean  and that's fine it's what's being experienced there, its whole complete and perfect ❤

The idea of God is just a thought projection from the mind to instill Hope for the illusory individual. 

You see the ego mind simply cannot imagine it's own unreality it never can and never would.

Have a good day my friend take care!!

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

18 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Ayahuasca and more psychedelic 2cb-trips. 

My last 2cb trip - this one - was the ultimate fear therapy conclusion.

Seeing that I'm God and that all is God; How can I now fear anything at all? If fear ever arises again in some form, big or small -- it will, I'm still human within the dream -- I'll know its my own doing! I'll know it's all just me fearing myself! And that is profound, amazing and terrifying, haha! I'll thus naturally not resist any emotion, including fear, and thus there will be no problems within me, no conflict, no constant worrying, no constant attachment.

?❤️

Thank you. I appreciate the input.

Release me.

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@WaveInTheOcean  and that's fine it's what's being experienced there, its whole complete and perfect ❤

The idea of God is just a thought projection from the mind to instill Hope for the illusory individual. 

You see the ego mind simply cannot imagine it's own unreality it never can and never would.

Have a good day my friend take care!!

You have to differentiate between the idea of God and the actual direct experience of being God?

talking about God to a person who has no direct experience of God is like talking about the colours of the rainbow to a blind person.

?❤️

Sounds very interesting ❤

One time on LSD I saw Noah's Ark surfing on a 500 foot wave.

It definitely felt direct here at the time for sure.

It's whole complete and perfect because it's what it is!!

Take care my friend and maybe we can chat again another time.

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Sounds very interesting ❤

One time on LSD I saw Noah's Ark surfing on a 500 foot wave.

It definitely felt direct here at the time for sure.

It's whole complete and perfect because it's what it is!!

Take care my friend and maybe we can chat again another time.

It's not about what you see on your trips / mystical experiences. That can all be interesting. However it's how your perception/consciousness changes that really matters. I didn't *see any God*. I became God, that is myself lol. My perception changed from that of a human ego to that of the Self. Everything is my doing. Everything is me.

Take care <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

tripping on 2CB without having 2CB in your blood, sort of.

On 6/1/2020 at 0:15 AM, WaveInTheOcean said:

I think if you are so "unlucky/lucky" to get a full-blown enlightenment without having an ego ready to "ground" it, then you'll probably lose it like that youtuber did. Losing it as in wanting to do crazy things like commiting suicide. If you have a stage orange ego and get a full blown God-realization you either have to be really open to change yourself or you can do the easy thing: completely merge with God/yourself (that is: "losing it").

What do you mean by this? Like being completely open minded to this new reality?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

1 hour ago, Moon said:

What do you mean by this? Like being completely open minded to this new reality?

well that youtuber is connor and he was acting so well I didn't see he was acting:D but I'm still kind of right, cos he also says he wasn't in a good place even though it was acting.

Anyway what I meant was:

if you get a full blown enlightenment while you are in stage orange and below, you may want to commit actual suicide (="completely merge with God/"losing it"), cos the Truth shatters all your false beliefs, which means it can feel easier to just commit suicide, cos you also know that suicide is just an illusion.

but... if you are loving enough, you could also just slowly change yourself, i.e. build a new Loving Spiritual Ego :-)

See "spiritual ego" is something which a lot of ppl bash on. I personally find the concept silly

I mean, I'm aware there are obvious fake-dudes out there who believe they are awake, or want other people to believe they are awake, but clearly aren'øt. but to me, it's so obvious, I don't have to call it "spiritual ego", I just call it ego

Spiritual ego to me is identical to permanent enligthenment. no difference. Spiritual ego = God ego.

God = Ego fundamentally.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

@WaveInTheOcean I learnt a long time ago that you are never done. The mind is infinite. The path of awakening is endless.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

18 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@WaveInTheOcean I learnt a long time ago that you are never done. The mind is infinite. The path of awakening is endless.

I'd say that this belief of yours is false, you should take the time and investigate it.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:13 AM, WaveInTheOcean said:

It's not about what you see on your trips / mystical experiences. That can all be interesting. However it's how your perception/consciousness changes that really matters. I didn't *see any God*. I became God, that is myself lol. My perception changed from that of a human ego to that of the Self. Everything is my doing. Everything is me.

Take care <3

@WaveInTheOcean maybe this was asked before in this thread (I just skimmed the content), so what's your take on the subject of "everything and nothing". Some enlightened folks perceive our self as nothing rather than everything. What about that?

Also, thanks for reminding us that we are good.

9 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Fully agree ❤️

10 hours ago, iamme said:

@WaveInTheOcean maybe this was asked before in this thread (I just skimmed the content), so what's your take on the subject of "everything and nothing". Some enlightened folks perceive our self as nothing rather than everything. What about that?

Also, thanks for reminding us that we are good.

“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

You see, "everything" and "nothing" are just words.

Reality is both everything and nothing
You are both everything and nothing
You = Reality = Nothing = Everything

Now this makes zero sense for the rational mind.

To understand Reality / Yourself / The Truth: you have to let go of the rational mind and go beyond. There, beyond -- when you have fully let go -- is where you can directly "get it" for yourself. It has nothing to do with "language-games", rational thinking or logic. Nothing at all.