Javfly33

Explosive insight after contemplating "What is other?"

76 posts in this topic

I started to contemplate about a particular person in my life, wondering if this person actually had its own POV. It become clear to me that my "presumption" about this person having their own POV as mine, was held in my imagination and has been held there all the time.

Afterwards I had a shift in perspective. Other POV's can't never happen because the mere concept about "other" is held in imagination! Since "other POV" is just a thought/imagination, they are not real POV's. A real POV can only happen RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Basically I'm totally alone, I'm talking to myself, and there aren't any other persons having it's own experience. Not unless I experience their POV. If this would happen, then yes, the "other POV" would be TRUE, but funny thing, at this point it wouldn't be "other" because remember their POV's would need to happen ... RIGHT HERE!! In order to be TRUE. Anything else is imagination.

Edited by Javfly33

Basically I'm totally alone, I'm talking to myself, and there aren't any other persons having it's own experience

You are alone, and you are every thing.

No "any OTHER persons", no persons at all, you are dreaming ;) 

Everything is imaginary, and everything is real.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Javfly33

What’s a point of view?

What makes ‘yours’ ‘real’?

What constitutes “happening”?

What is a “here”?

What is “true” - without a “false”?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There is no one, so there is no one to be totally alone. 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

What’s a point of view?

What makes ‘yours’ ‘real’?

What constitutes “happening”?

What is a “here”?

What is “true” - without a “false”?

@Nahm what makes my POV real is that I got nothing else to compare it too. It might as well be fake, idk yet.

The rest seem to heavy to answer them fast, I'll contemplate all of those slowly. Something tells me I'm into some big discovery soon.

Edited by Javfly33

@Nahm may I ask you why you purposely always reply in riddles, koans and complex ways that can be so hard to even understand  ?.  I'm just curious because normally these kinds of topics are riddles already so they require no more confusion on top of confusion. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here can understand, when I started to read Nahm 1-1.5 year ago it was really a riddle for me, now it's more like obvious thing.

The most obvious guy on the district :D 

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

I get the same feelin when I contemplate if real & fake is a duality, like my and point of view.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

You are alone, and you are every thing.

No "any OTHER persons", no persons at all, you are dreaming ;) 

Everything is imaginary, and everything is real.

With "everything" you mean all that is in my direct experience, or ALL of the things that have been in my direct experience since I am alive?

42 minutes ago, traveler said:

There is no one, so there is no one to be totally alone. 

That's true. God is alone but since God is not an entity I guess it's not really accurate to say you are alone.

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

I get the same feelin when I contemplate if real & fake is a duality, like my and point of view.

That's even more interesting. So the plan is that I should contemplate my deepest assumptions then, right?

@Javfly33 by everything I mean every thing in your direct experience NOW (like your body, laptop, mobile phone, air, forum, etc) + every thing in my direct experience NOW (like my body, laptop, mobile phone, air, this message I am typing, etc) + ... till Infinity.

There is no difference between your direct experience and mine, it's exactly the same "thing".
"this thing" dreams you and me, everything and everyone and it is ❤️. 

24 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Javfly33 by everything I mean every thing in your direct experience NOW (like your body, laptop, mobile phone, air, forum, etc) + every thing in my direct experience NOW (like my body, laptop, mobile phone, air, this message I am typing, etc) + ... till Infinity.

There is no difference between your direct experience and mine, it's exactly the same "thing".
"this thing" dreams you and me, everything and everyone and it is ❤️. 

Thanks for the explanation, I hope I soon realize this.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

may I ask you why you purposely always reply in riddles, koans and complex ways that can be so hard to even understand  ?.  I'm just curious because normally these kinds of topics are riddles already so they require no more confusion on top of confusion. 

Honestly, I‘m not convinced anything I say is hard to understand.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

That's even more interesting. So the plan is that I should contemplate my deepest assumptions then, right?

Yeah for sure dude, like, totally. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The more I think about it, the more I feel insecure and actually depressed again. I don’t want to be alone. I want others to be real. I want to be real as well, Lol ?
Now, every time I have an assumption about “other”,  everything points back on me! or this experience....

thanks for the valuable insights. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Javfly33 Really?! Is that it? And you think that's profound? That's solipsism; just an old philosophical concept, which is definitely and absolutely not true. Keep looking.

@Galyna Sorry for the wrong tag. Will reply below.

Edited by The observer

@The observer I don’t want to be an illusion....

better to be God ❤️.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna 'Illusion' is a thought. That thought is the illusion. You are not. I am not. No one is.

@Javfly33

Always welcome ?

@Galyna 

Illusion is real, because there is nothing but illusion. 

ego is God, because there is nothing but God. 

Thought arises, but you don't need to believe in it, if it doesn't feel good. ?

20 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Javfly33

Always welcome ?

@Galyna 

Illusion is real, because there is nothing but illusion. 

ego is God, because there is nothing but God. 

Thought arises, but you don't need to believe in it, if it doesn't feel good. ?

By believing thoughts that make you feel good, you will automatically also give importance to bad thoughts. It is better to have nothing to do with thoughts at all, don't believe neither good nor bad, the source of all thoughts is selfishness. You don't need to listen to any "positive" thoughts because the one who sees them as "positive" is the person. The person only sees a thought as "good" when it is good for its own benefit. By believing "good" thoughts, you make yourself a person, and you are now in a very likely position to be suffering, because you identify as thoughts. You believe thoughts, whether good or bad, and that is the root of your suffering. Don't believe a single thought, live as if they do not exist.

@GalynaNot me, I don´t think there´s anything better as an amusement park all for yourself ;) Don´t you think?

@The observer Sure, I am not saying I have understood everything. Maybe I´m at the 1% of understanding. 

But what is undeniable is that the concept of "other" is held in imagination. "Other" is impossible en in actuality. Could that be similar to soilipsism? I guess, Idk, I abstain from jumping into conclusions. But what is true is true. There is no other POVs.

Edited by Javfly33

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Galyna

But what is undeniable is that the concept of "other" is held in imagination. "Other" is impossible en in actuality. Could that be similar to soilipsism? I guess, Idk, I abstain from jumping into conclusions. But what is true is true. There is no other POVs.

Let's say there are no other POVs. Is there a self pov? Be very careful here.