GreenWoods

Benefits of Astral Projections and Lucid Dreams hardly anyone knows about

56 posts in this topic

Its true ive done nn dmt in dreams and it works haha imagination is powerful af

3 hours ago, Patrick Lynam said:

Its true ive done nn dmt in dreams and it works haha imagination is powerful af

awesome :)

3 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@John Iverson So seeing the spider happened once?

When you dream you create your environment. The same way as your subconscious ususally creates a car or a dog, it has created a spider when you were in sleep paralysis. So nothing paranormal about that.

But there is a chance that it wasn't imagined by you but that something real was behind that spider. There are non-organic life forms that sometimes like to startle people while in sleep paralysis. So a non-organic life form might have guessed that you are afraid of spiders and therefore turned into a spider. If you have a fear response, you radiate a lot of that energy outward, and they eat that energy, that's there food. But they can't harm you. They only have as much power as you give them. They are quite pathetic poor creatures. But I guess that it was just your subconscious creation, so no real non-organic life form behind it.

I've been visited by them several times. If they ever visit you, just laugh at them.

And it's very very unlikely that your spider has anything to do with the matrix spiders.

To be honest I don't know I don't want to say it is true or not, but all i can say is, that spider isn't really a spider, it seems that way , the image of it is flat don't have a head? Or really abody? I don't know, i cannot describe it right.. it is different.. the appearance of it as if they don't need oxygen cuz they are really different.. I don't know if that is real, it feels real.. i saw it With my own eyes while i am sleep paralysis.. and even the reason of why I experienced sleep paralysis is unknown to me i meam that time I don't care cuz for it is just i cannot move but right now it makes sense

Yes you're right.. i am afraid that time cuz how the fck is that possible, it's like a hand, it has a heaviness to it, actually the spider like creature when i saw it it is on the outside of the window and the spider like creature as if the spidey wants to enter to the window, I don't know if it can pass through and the spider is just giving me fear or it cannot really penetrate it so it force itself to the glass of our window.. the scary part is i am the only person in the house that time , cause that time i make sure i trip without someone in the house so by morning there is no person but me in that day ? So wtf.. and given the situation I don't know anything beyond experience.. i know consciousness but I don't something like that exist until i saw it here!! So i am now curious about that i thought it's that bulshit.. idk

Edited by John Iverson

14 minutes ago, herghly said:

@GreenWoods Wake up back to bed method and doing reality checks

So you try to have DILDs?

Some things to consider:

• is your dream recall strong enough? without good dream recall it's hard to DILD. So dream journal is good.
  • How many reality checks do you do? I guess it's enough doing around 20 reality checks. On days Im motivated, I try to have 200-500 mini awakenings. ADA (all day awareness) is very helpful for DILDs. But brutally difficult to maintain. I don't think that the staying in ada is the biggest factor of ada what gets you lucid. rather these mini awakenings, when you were unconscious and remember to do ada. So sometimes I try to have 200+ of these a day. Upon the mini awakening, I sometimes make a reality check, but most of the time I just check based on whether sth is odd and how it feels. or you can just look at your hands (5 fingers ?) That takes 1-3 seconds. 200 of these are around 8 minutes a day, so it's no time investment, but requires a lot of intention and willpower to have so many mini awakenings. This intention is what gets you lucid (plus the habit).
  • doing MILD while falling asleep
  • Meditating or doing hardcore RCs and ada during WBTB
  • the longer and the later the WBTB the more effective. But it also gets harder to fall back asleep. It takes experimenting to find the sweetspot 
  • affirmations and intention before falling asleep and a few times during the day
  •  you can try lucid dream supplements like dream leaf

You have been doing kriya yoga for quite some time. So why don't you try WILD? WILDs are higher quality anyways, and if you have so much yoga experience you might find it not to difficult to do.

check out some guides on dreamviews.com

@John Iverson As mentioned before, I guess the spider was just your hallucination, so nothing to worry about.

17 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

.. and even the reason of why I experienced sleep paralysis is unknown to me

Everyone has sleep paralysis every night. But they usually aren't lucky enough to be conscious during it. 

You probably experienced it because of the psychedelics. But it was the first time? And you've taken psychedelics before? Then I don't think it will happen the next time after taking psychedelics again. If it does, remember, that spider can't harm you. After a few seconds sleep paralysis is gone, and the spider with it.

26 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

it is on the outside of the window and the spider like creature as if the spidey wants to enter to the window, I don't know if it can pass through and the spider is just giving me fear or it cannot really penetrate it so it force itself to the glass of our window.. 

If you believe it can pass through the window, then it can. If you believe it will turn into a super model, it will.

Epic reading!

Watched a video on mantak something about dark room therapy 3-4days and night pitch black and after day 2-3 have completely lucid dreams day 3-4 astral project helped me advance a lot also great for mediation as after about a day the mind quietens down to barely anything also see some cool dmt visuals if your stuck in mediation it’s a major step forward worth the sacrifice I just black bag and masking taped over windows of bedroom and ear plugs and face mask wim hoffin makes it massively better and quicker 

20 hours ago, Lucidliving1234 said:

Epic reading!

Watched a video on mantak something about dark room therapy 3-4days and night pitch black and after day 2-3 have completely lucid dreams day 3-4 astral project helped me advance a lot also great for mediation as after about a day the mind quietens down to barely anything also see some cool dmt visuals if your stuck in mediation it’s a major step forward worth the sacrifice I just black bag and masking taped over windows of bedroom and ear plugs and face mask wim hoffin makes it massively better and quicker 

I've heard about dark room retreats, but I didn't know that they can be effective for OBEs as well. Quite Interesting. Once I have the opportunity do to one, I will try it.

Wim Hof breathing is similar to shamanic breathing / holographic breath work. If you want, you can check out dmt breathing, it's similar but shorter, more complex and more intense. It might enhance the effects of the dark room retreat even more. On youtube are some good videos about it.

You can enhance the dark room retreat even more with good audios.

The 3rd and 4rth audios on this site are supposed to induces  small dmt trips: https://www.brainwave3d.com/psi-faehigkeiten/zirbeldruese-drittes-auge/ But they probably only work well after you have trained with them for some time.

(use gooogle translate)

Epsilon frequencies are also said to make you produce dmt. Like that one: https://www.brainwave3d.com/meditation/tiefenmeditation-fuer-profis/129/amazonas-trip-to-god-432-hz-das-tor-zu-lichtwelten?c=20 But before epsilon frequencies are effective, your brain needs first to be trained with alpha, theta and delta brainwaves. 

Or you might find some good free ones on youtube.

That would be a nice combination:

• dark room retreat +
  • wim hof breathing / shamanic breathing + dmt breathing +
  • dmt stimulating sounds + epsilon frequencies
Edited by GreenWoods

On 6/4/2020 at 9:05 PM, GreenWoods said:

You probably experienced it because of the psychedelics. But it was the first time? And you've taken psychedelics before?

I took psychedelics prior to that experience , 

On 6/4/2020 at 9:05 PM, GreenWoods said:

Everyone has sleep paralysis every night. But they usually aren't lucky enough to be conscious during it. 

What if i am lucky enough to be conscious during sleep paralysis? What will happen? 

25 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

What if i am lucky enough to be conscious during sleep paralysis? What will happen? 

You get a lucid glimpse outside our tiny bubble, the physical dimension. And if you manage to stay very calm you might be able to induce an OBE.

Really interesting!!

2 weeks ago i had two OBE's and it was really cool and profound, the problem i had that i couldn't look around as much as i wanted,

I woke up and felt that there was a presence in my living room and then my whole body started vibrating like crazy and then i popped out of it and flew to my living room but it was no one there,  then i flew through the roof and was outside on the Street but then i crashed to the ground and woke up ?

Do you have any advice on how i can like look around more in the projection?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 You mean how to not wake up and prolong the experience?

I'm struggling with this a lot myself. Here are some tips to stabilize:

• engage your senses (look at tiny details, rub your hands,...)
  • say "stabilize" " clarity" with intention and conviction 
  • spin around
  • do a simple math task like 8 + 3
  • don't do very exciting stuff
  • don't think about waking up
  • engage with your environment, like talking with someone

On 7/12/2020 at 10:26 AM, GreenWoods said:

@Adamq8 You mean how to not wake up and prolong the experience?

I'm struggling with this a lot myself. Here are some tips to stabilize:

• engage your senses (look at tiny details, rub your hands,...)
  • say "stabilize" " clarity" with intention and conviction 
  • spin around
  • do a simple math task like 8 + 3
  • don't do very exciting stuff
  • don't think about waking up
  • engage with your environment, like talking with someone

Or make a servitor that stabilizes your OBEs. 

On 10/20/2020 at 3:25 AM, Toadie2018 said:

@GreenWoods Do you have any resources on anchoring states during hypnosis?

No, I haven't really found much resources about that. You will naturally learn it with experience .